Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Photos: Poor Turn Out At President Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Poor Turn Out At President Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Borno (5779 Views)

Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo / See Photos- Poor Turn Out For The Collection Of PVC In Lagos. / Fashola Dancing Shoki At APC Campaign Rally (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Poor Turn Out At President Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Borno by samueltoski: 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
IbnSultaan:
The population at the PDP presidential rally in Maiduguri so far is 60:40. Armed security personnel =60% Civilians =40%

That is to show u how tight security is!!!! So please try again and again and again ..... Coz its GEJ till people like u. Learn how to say the truth

1 Like

Re: Photos: Poor Turn Out At President Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Borno by stonemind(f): 3:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
berem:
Most of those who trusted Jonathan to secure their lives and properties have either been killed by boko haram or ran away from their homes due to the insurgency.

So tell me,who is going to waste his time going for the campaign? To make matters worst,there is a massive presence of soldiers all for the purpose of the campaign rally. After the campaign,the soldiers disappear while the people of Borno continue living in fear.

Jonathan has failed the people of the NE so he has no business campaigning there.

My sister please ride on
Re: Photos: Poor Turn Out At President Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Borno by Cannonleo(m): 4:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
IbnSultaan:

Pal thankz for still saying. Nigerians sovereignty is under threat. NA is doing a lot no doubt abt that.
Pls don't 4get this areas under NA were capture along side cjtf. God bless NA
I n u want d best 4 Nig
i have no shame in admitting that the cjtf is an important tool in prosecuting this war.their role is essential as COIN is different from state to state action.however i only have problems when their involvement is overhyped and twisted to satisfy the narrative of those who seek to deal with propaganda....this is coin, without local support and attitude pushed against the INSURGENTS they will be no victory........
let us fight BH as one and leave the bickering aside.....
Re: Photos: Poor Turn Out At President Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
Cannonleo:

i have no shame in admitting that the cjtf is an important tool in prosecuting this war.their role is essential as COIN is different from state to state action.however i only have problems when their involvement is overhyped and twisted to satisfy the narrative of those who seek to deal with propaganda....this is coin, without local support and attitude pushed against the INSURGENTS they will be no victory........
let us fight BH as one and leave the bickering aside.....
sure. I have first hand knowledge of glorious combat ops by NA
Re: Photos: Poor Turn Out At President Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Borno by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
NIGERIANS , Don’t sell your future to those
who has been ruling us for the past 35 years and was not able to develop our country but succeeded to breed Shoe shiners, Nails cutter, scavengers and Boko haram and the poorest region in Africa and the world at large..

We stand for One Nigeria,
We are not terrorist,
We are not vampire,
We are not Suicide bombers!

The killings must Stop, The kidnapping must
Stop! We are Nigerians and we love ourselves…..
Tell the enemies that invade our peace and joy
to leave us alone!

With one voice we shall secure our country nigeria, we have no other country call nigeria,
Lets stand for peace, Lets stand for one
Nigeria!!!

No particular region has monopoly of POWER…
Walk with the man with a vision of NEW
NIGERIA, A NEW FUTURE IN NIGERIA Where there is no Northerner and No Southerner BUT ONE NIGERIA …

Don’t be deceive PRESIDENT SEES A BRAND
NEW FUTRUE IN NIGERIA, Rome they say was not build in a day, A collapse Country like Nigeria in the past 48 YEARS cant be built just in 4 years……

PRESIDENT JONATHAN IS WORKING!!!!!
NO REGION HAS MONOPLY OF POWER IN
NIGERIA !!!!!
POWER MUST GO BACK TO THE NORTH
IDEAOLOGY MUST STOP!!!
WE SAID NO TO IT…

LEAVE PRESIDENT JONATHAN ALONE….

VOTE GEJ 2015
PlS Share it!!, Tag it...let it go
round....Nigerians must hear!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Poor Turn Out At President Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Borno by Lailerh(f): 4:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
lacasa:
Let his siblings attend the rally for him

"Bokoharam are my siblings" - President jonathan

>sad

He said that? cheesy
Re: Photos: Poor Turn Out At President Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Borno by lacasa: 4:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
Lailerh:
He said that? cheesy

yes o
Re: Photos: Poor Turn Out At President Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Borno by digitsolution: 4:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
Seriously I will advice Jonathan to pull out of the race so that his name will forever be etched in the hall of fame. It will be a big shame and a disaster for him if eventually he loses!!!!!

Anyway hope the best and the right leader emerges to move NIGERIA to greater heights.

Re: Photos: Poor Turn Out At President Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Borno by hardbody: 7:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
berem:
Most of those who trusted Jonathan to secure their lives and properties have either been killed by boko haram or ran away from their homes due to the insurgency.

So tell me,who is going to waste his time going for the campaign? To make matters worst,there is a massive presence of soldiers all for the purpose of the campaign rally. After the campaign,the soldiers disappear while the people of Borno continue living in fear.

Jonathan has failed the people of the NE so he has no business campaigning there.

The only reason they did not come out is the scare of BH put in place and sponsored by their god head uncle buhari . Little wonder he has assured us he will call them to order once sworn in. He tried to live up to his promise of making Nigeria ungovernable for Goodluck.

Pls note....I dont care for Goodluck either. Both aspirants incompetent and power crazy dolts. We analyze situations with no partisan interests.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Wins Governorship Elections In Plateau State / Avengers: We Have Commanders From The East, Akwa Ibom And Itshekiri. / Is It True Nigeria Gives Or Supplies Ghana Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.