Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions - Agriculture (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions (45660 Views)

Just arrived!! Driptapes(4000m) & Spraytubes (1000m)!! / 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! / Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Conceptman: 10:18am On Dec 18, 2019
Kalusam:
The Threadle Pump comes with a 25m 1' outlet hose, had to improvise by buying another 50m 3/4' hose, yet the pressure is still okay for my farm. The black object is the sprinkler(also included when you buy the Pump)...See picture
how do you get water into this pump, will you need to have a working borehole to use this ? Kindly enlighten me. Thanks
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2019
Conceptman:
how do you get water into this pump, will you need to have a working borehole to use this ? Kindly enlighten me. Thanks
This is Suitable for rivers, streams and shallow wells and not for borehole. unless the borehole is in Ibeju-Lekki or other river-ine areas. grin grin grin
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 5:13pm On Dec 26, 2019
To all our endearing customers and prospects, 2019 has been great for you and we are happy we were part of your success...let's do more in 2020. Remember we can preorder high quality irrigation and other farm technologies from us at affordable prices, directly from the manufacturer Simply contact us on +2347036931636(WhatsApp/Telegram only) to inquire.

We also have in stock drip irrigation systems of various types. Let's do business.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 6:17pm On Jan 05, 2020
We Thank you for all the great business and for trusting us to deliver your irrigation systems and other farm technologies to you in 2019.

We are poised to help you procure quality farm machines and/or irrigation systems in 2020, simply Whatsapp +2347036931636 today for quotes.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
Top of the day you all interesting in getting quality irrigation and other farm technology with us, we will like to inform you that due to the Chinese Spring Festival goods we will stop accepting orders of procurement from China on Monday 13th January, 2020 until 31st January, 2020.

We can also procure for you from India, Vietnam or any other country depending on the farm technology you need.

Please note we have drip irrigation for your dry season in stock from our partners and is available on payment or pickup or delivery to the nearest bus park to you.

Just WhatsApp/Telegram/SMS +2347036931636(I am unable to receive call on this line) let's discuss further and b part of your success in this 2020 dry season farming.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 7:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
Temporary Suspension of our Chinese Procurement/Preorder Service

As you may already know, currently China is
battling with the spread of novel coronavirus pneumonia and the government is taking strict travelling control in order to stop the virus from spreading.

For the purpose of safety of our Clients, we will not able to start procurement from any part of China nearest to Wuhan until there is a notice from the World Health Organisation of its successful eradication, in the interim we will focus only on suppliers within and near Guangzhou, China.

If you will like to procure anything from China within this period, do let us know so we can ascertain the location of the supplier and if it is safe to procure from there.

We can be reached on +2347036931636(WhatsApp/Telegram only)
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2020
Resumption of our Chinese Procurement/Preorder Service

Weeks ago, we announced the temporary suspension of procurement of irrigation and other farm technologies from China.

Based on how China has handled the Virus and most of our suppliers factories going back online, we are excited to inform you that we are resuming our Procurement from China service today 01/04/2020.

We are highly concerned about the health and safety of our Clients, and we will make sure of that before procuring anything from any supplier anywhere in the world.

However, due to the uncertainty of the NGN/USD exchange rate and with flight restrictions across the world, we can no longer place exact cost and time of receipt of goods here as we did in the past.

We will however be able to give you realtime information/quote valid for 1 week when you contact us on: +2347036931636(WhatsApp/Telegram only)

We hope to do business with you soon, meanwhile stay safe, wash your hands/sanitise with alcohol based hand sanitizer, maintain social distancing and stay home if your job/business is non essential service!
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
This period is the best time to grow tomatoes, however from years of experience... Successful farmers are those that follow best practices and above all use drip irrigation to farm.

For high quality drip irrigation system starting at N259,999 you can get a complete drip irrigation system for 1 acre + free installation in Lagos and Ogun state.

Please send a WhatsApp/Telegram/SMS message to +2347036931636(Calls to this line disabled)
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
Please Always contact us for current quote, previous quotes found anywhere on these thread are invalid and we cannot guarantee it.
We have drip tapes and accessories in large quantities. Please contact us for current quote.

Kalusam:
Resumption of our Chinese Procurement/Preorder Service

Weeks ago, we announced the temporary suspension of procurement of irrigation and other farm technologies from China.

Based on how China has handled the Virus and most of our suppliers factories going back online, we are excited to inform you that we are resuming our Procurement from China service today 01/04/2020.

We are highly concerned about the health and safety of our Clients, and we will make sure of that before procuring anything from any supplier anywhere in the world.

However, due to the uncertainty of the NGN/USD exchange rate and with flight restrictions across the world, we can no longer place exact cost and time of receipt of goods here as we did in the past.

We will however be able to give you realtime information/quote valid for 1 week when you contact us on: +2347036931636(WhatsApp/Telegram only)

We hope to do business with you soon, meanwhile stay safe, wash your hands/sanitise with alcohol based hand sanitizer, maintain social distancing and stay home if your job/business is non essential service!
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 8:27pm On May 25, 2020
Hello people, how are you all keeping up during these times? I am sure it has not been easy, we understand and that is why we have reduced prices for our irrigation items we have in stock so that farmers can use them as they start this season.

Nothing is certain so before you start your farm, contact us for irrigation systems, mulching film, planters, trellis net.

WhatsApp/SMS/Telegram +2347036931636 or email samuel.kalu(at)agritechnovate.com for quotes!
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 5:23am On Jun 07, 2020
Get quality drip irrigation system for orchard/plantation and vegetables/crops this season at affordable prices. Contact me on WhatsApp/Telegram +2347036931636
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
If you want to get quality irrigation equipments, agric machines, used agric trucks, tractors and delivery vans for Agric purposes, contact me on +2347036931636(Whtapsapp, Telegram)
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
We are still in the business of getting quality irrigation and farm machinery from anywhere in the world, down to your door step. Simply WhatsApp/Telegram message +2347036931636
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2020
Preorder your high quality irrigation and farm machinery and Agricultural delivery vans from China, Thailand, Vietnam, India and Europe. Delivery within a month or more guaranteed! WhatsApp/Telegram/SMS +2347036931636
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 4:59am On Jul 21, 2020
Pre-order farm technologies and Irrigation Solutions today, https:///2347036931636
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 5:13am On Jul 24, 2020
Planning for your dry season and don't know where and how to get quality and affordable irrigation items and other farm technologies? Pre-order, buy your farm technologies and Irrigation Solutions today, click on link to discuss with someone https:///2347036931636 consultation is FREE!
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 7:21am On Aug 01, 2020
There may be lockdown in various parts of the world but our business is not locked down. As you start your dry season farming today, we are here to provide you with the best irrigation and farm technologies at affordable prices.

Available items are:
Drip tapes
Drip accessories
Trellis nets
Drip pipes
Mulching Films

Available on request(Procurement)
All types of Sprinklers
Rice transplanters
Mini tractors
Big tractors
Delivery vans

Anything you want...we deliver!

To order, drop a message here or on WhatsApp/Telegram +2347036931636

1 Share

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by olaide68(m): 10:01am On Aug 01, 2020
Kalusam:
There may be lockdown in various parts of the world but our business is not locked down. As you start your dry season farming today, we are here to provide you with the best irrigation and farm technologies at affordable prices.

Available items are:
Drip tapes
Drip accessories
Trellis nets
Drip pipes
Mulching Films

All types of Sprinklers
Rice transplanters
Mini tractors
Big tractors
Delivery vans

Good day can we get raingun 50mitres radius?How much?What is the mode of payment?
Pls,WhatsApp me on 08169496284.
Thanks
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 1:40pm On Aug 01, 2020
Sorry Sir, please note that I have a standing policy never to contact people on public forums like this, that is why I always encourage people to contact me. In any case anyone sees your number and claims to be me and you send money to them you are OYO
olaide68:

Good day can we get raingun 50mitres radius?How much?What is the mode of payment?
Pls,WhatsApp me on *****
Thanks
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2020
Sadly the dry season 2020 came too early for some farmers in most parts if the country as they were unprepared! We understand your pains and in order to assist as many farmers as possible in this time, we are giving massive discounts on our Irrigation only for those who read this post.

To get this offer, send "Nairaland" as a WhatsApp message to +2347036931636 to get offer. Offer Valid till 31st August, 2020.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Fhemmmy: 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
Kalusam:
Sadly the dry season 2020 came too early for some farmers in most parts if the country as they were unprepared! We understand your pains and in order to assist as many farmers as possible in this time, we are giving massive discounts on our Irrigation only for those who read this post.

To get this offer, send "Nairaland" as a WhatsApp message to +2347036931636 to get offer. Offer Valid till 31st August, 2020.

Do you install as well or you just sell and leave the farmers to go and install on their own?
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 10:45am On Aug 13, 2020
Fhemmmy:

Do you install as well or you just sell and leave the farmers to go and install on their own?

We install too sir, anywhere in Nigeria...pictures of our installations are on this thread. Thank you.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Fhemmmy: 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
Kalusam:

We install too sir, anywhere in Nigeria...pictures of our installations are on this thread. Thank you.

Thank you for the swift response sir . . . . . I will go through the entire thread . . .thanks and i will get your contact and probably chat you up or if you won't mind to give a pricing idea of installation cost, i am assuming it will be per acreage of by plot.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by noeloge82(m): 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
Kalusam:

Available items are:
Drip tapes
Drip accessories
Trellis nets
Drip pipes
Mulching Films

All types of Sprinklers
Rice transplanters
Mini tractors
Big tractors
Delivery vans

Pls do u sell tractors or lease pls am a little confused on d procurement
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 4:53am On Aug 14, 2020
Alright Sir, pricing for installation depends on land area, location, irrigation system design, irrigation item and the quantity of irrigation item to be installed.

Due to the determining factors stated above, I cannot post any price because there is no one size fits all price. However, once you relay that information, our irrigation engineer will be able to advise on installation cost. Thank you and have a great day.
Fhemmmy:

Thank you for the swift response sir . . . . . I will go through the entire thread . . .thanks and i will get your contact and probably chat you up or if you won't mind to give a pricing idea of installation cost, i am assuming it will be per acreage of by plot.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 4:57am On Aug 14, 2020
Thank you for the question, actually I do not sell or lease tractors. However, I can help to procure(buy from you directly from auction sites or physical dealers in Europe) and ship to Nigeria.

Have a great day!

noeloge82:

Pls do u sell tractors or lease pls am a little confused on d procurement

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 11:09am On Aug 29, 2020
Will you not rather invest N285k for 4500m² complete drip kit (with all the acessories) than kill your crops or harvest low outputs in the dry season? Contact us for high quality affordable irrigation solutions today.

Contact us on +2347036931636(WhatsApp, SMS only) to order.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2020
Imagine harvesting your what and bagging it neatly at the same time? Then this combined harvester will do the job for you. Some combined harvesters can handle over 5 hectares per hour or 1 hectare in 12 minutes.

The difference between a self sufficient country and others is the Technology.

Contact me for agric machines, both old and new direct from EU to any part of Africa +2347036931636 via WhatsApp or email Samuel.kalu(at)agritechnovate.com

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2020
Nigeria is one of the highest importers of wheat, in fact every year our scarce FOREX is spent on buying wheat!

Can we grow Wheat self sufficiently in Nigeria? Yes!!! But only with the right technology and the right technologies.

Photo: Evaluating various wheat varieties and a variety from Angola caught my attention. We will get there, if we start now!

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by iswallker(m): 11:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
Kalusam:

Available items are:
Drip tapes
Drip accessories
Trellis nets
Drip pipes
Mulching Films

All types of Sprinklers
Rice transplanters
Mini tractors
Big tractors
Delivery vans

I wish to order equipment for spray tube irrigation in the coming weeks to irrigate 1 acre of Plantain farm.

Kindly send details of equipment with cost and howto install.

Thsnks
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 8:12am On Nov 15, 2020
iswallker:

I wish to order equipment for spray tube irrigation in the coming weeks to irrigate 1 acre of Plantain farm.

Kindly send details of equipment with cost and howto install.

Thsnks

Thanks sir, I already replied you on WhatsApp. Normally, I NEVER send anyone a message, they are always the first person to contact me. Reason I put my number here. Before someone contact you and claim to be me and you send your hard earned money to them...because then you are totally OYO!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Bush Meats From My Farms / Agric/grains Commodity Purchase/storage / Duck Farming: Let's Journey Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.