Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions (45714 Views)

Just arrived!! Driptapes(4000m) & Spraytubes (1000m)!! / 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! / Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by freelife4all(m): 9:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
Kalusam:
That will be NGN 40,000 + Cost of sending it down to Abuja. I will inquire about the cost and get back to you, however note that gross weight is 32Kg.
Nice work, you are making Farming to look more interesting. What do you mean by? however note that gross weight is 32Kg.

Please @nobleFarm add me to the Agro thia whatsapp group or any other agricultural group on whatsapp 08054463400. Thanks
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by noblefarm: 10:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
freelife4all:
Nice work, you are making Farming to look more interesting. What do you mean by? however note that gross weight is 32Kg.

Please @nobleFarm add me to the Agro thia whatsapp group or any other agricultural group on whatsapp 08054463400. Thanks

Pls bro, ask Jasper. Tho I'll send ur no to preach agriculture group
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 3:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
What I mean is that the weight of the Treadle Pump, Sprinkler, Suction hose, outlet hose and filter is 32 Kg...thanks. You might need it for your plantains this period, don't you think?
freelife4all:

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
Alright then, expecting your call and/or whatsapp message on the number : 07036931636 soon. Thanks!
Jesusbaby6:

Ok. Will do. Thanks
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by jjbest123(m): 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
Kalusam:
Am sorry, am not the admin of this group. However I will recommend you to be added to other Agric groups. Thank you!
Good evening boss, am still waiting to be added to any agric groups you know.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
I have done that already...the admin wanted to know you more, your name, what you do et al and sadly I don't know you. I advise you chat me on whatsapp +234(0)7036931636
jjbest123:

Good evening boss, am still waiting to be added to any agric groups you know.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by jjbest123(m): 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
Kalusam:
I have done that already...the admin wanted to know you more, your name, what you do et al and sadly I don't know you. I advise you chat me on whatsapp +234(0)7036931636
Am Jacob Onyedikachi, from Ebem ohafia in Abia state Am into watermelon and vegetables.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
Nwanna, Chat me so I can give you the contact of the admin so you dialogue with him directly. Thanks.
jjbest123:

Am Jacob Onyedikachi, from Ebem ohafia in Abia state Am into watermelon and vegetables.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by chiomilisa(f): 4:36am On Dec 21, 2015
helow Mr kalu. pls can this be used with overhead tank and on cucumber farm, thanks and waiting for your response
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
Yes it can...however the water in the tank will be depleted quickly as the Treadle Pump pumps 10 liters+ of water per minute!
chiomilisa:
helow Mr kalu. pls can this be used with overhead tank and on cucumber farm, thanks and waiting for your response

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 10:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
Thanks to those who have shown interest on our farm technologies.
Please follow the guide on the first page to pre-order
www.nairaland.com/2110962/pre-order-farm-technology-solutions-today
Thanks
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 8:20am On Dec 23, 2015
Current Prices of our Farm Technologies as at now till 31/12/15

Rain Gun (50m radius)>>>>NGN50,000(including shipping down to your door step or farm)
Rain Gun (70m radius)>>>>NGN60,000(Including shipping down to your door step or farm)
Treadle Pump+Kits(2 hose, I filter head and 1 sprinkler)>>>>NGN40,000(pick up at farm) and addition of NGN3,200+ to get to anywhere in Nigeria via ABC Transport.
Nipple Tip Drinkers for Pigs, Rabbits et al... NGN200/pc MOQ of 200 pieces.

THANK YOU ALL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 9:07am On Dec 24, 2015
Rain Gun Pictures, before shipping down to our customers. Thanks for those who called, we hope to finalise and conclude so you can receive your farm technologies and solutions soon!

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by FRANCOXAV(m): 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
Hw can one get the nipple drinkers?
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 11:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
FRANCOXAV:
Hw can one get the nipple drinkers?
which one Sir? Pigs or Rabbit?
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by FRANCOXAV(m): 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
Both, but I would wanna see a pics of the installations for the farm animals especially for pigs.

We can WhatsApp or discuss on 08068528074
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 1:35pm On Jan 02, 2016
Had to upload this on youtube for those who wanted to know how the treadle Pump works
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwV2t5SBozA (Part1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwdCr9eyvkg (Part2)
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
If you are new on this thread, Please check www.nairaland.com/2110962/pre-order-farm-technology-solutions-today#30089460 for guide on how to pre-order farm technologies with us. We guarantee best price and highest quality!
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by ibro360(m): 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
Pls do you have drip drinkers for chicken
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 8:25am On Jan 08, 2016
Yes sir, you can pre-order any agric machine or kit through us. Direct from tested and trusted manufacturers across the world!
ibro360:
Pls do you have drip drinkers for chicken
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 8:40am On Jan 08, 2016
We thank all our esteemed customers who have patronised us...every sale was the best deal for you, back to back, from Rain Guns to Nipple drinkers to Treadle Pump to 4in1 Soil Test Kit...though most of you prefer to remain anonymous, your Agribusiness success is most important to us.

For those who have not yet make up their mind, we had made good negotiations for best price and quality with major suppliers across the world of different Agric machines and kits to improve your business. However, we cannot guarantee the same price as foreign currency rates keep increasing...make up your mind soon!

Agritechnovate(Agriprocure) ti take over!

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Bitos: 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2016
Thanks for spending time with me on the phone, really nice sharing some views with you.

Hope to do agribiz with you someday soon.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
Thanks for the call, I really appreciate every second of it. I don't Just sell farm technologies...advising you on the best irrigation methodology will also go a long way in your success! At Agritechnovate(Agriprocure) we aim at our clients success by supplying them ONLY HIGH QUALITY and AFFORDABLE technologies directly from the suppliers/Manufacturers!
Bitos:
Thanks for spending time with me on the phone, really nice sharing some views with you.

Hope to do agribiz with you someday soon.

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by remmyjay007(m): 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
Drip irrigation kit sir.... What's the cost of a complete kit that'll service an acre of farmland.

Kalusam:
Due to the necessities and calls I have been receiving of recent, concerning farmers who need some certain technologies to enhance their productivity and reduce production risks.
I have been privileged to be around young savvy agribusiness men and ladies who have connected me to some companies who sell certain Farm technology.

Over the next few posts, I'll be listing some technology that are being sold at are very expensive prices that could be gotten for cheaper prices from smaller companies or if per-ordered.

Over the next few posts I'll be listing some technology that you can get for cheaper prices in Nigeria or from China, USA or Thailand.

If you need any of them, you can contact me for it.

Edited: You can now pre-order any Agric technology or solution. We have links of manufacturers and direct suppliers we can order from. Quality, durability and affordability is guaranteed!

How to Pre-order.
1) Post a picture/mention the name of a farm technology you need, including the number of units of the item and your location.
2) We then inquire and negotiate for best and affordable price and best quality from our range of suppliers(including shipping) directly to your farm or residence - (within 24 hours).
3) We hope you contact us within 48 hours after you request for an item via call or whatsapp to get the current value of the item.
4) We agree on payment terms and you pay us.
5) We pay the Supplier.
6) Supplier Ships the item(s)
7) You pick them up at your farm/Residence!

We are sure you will get your items between 7 - 10 days after we conclude on payment!

You can Pre-order: Nipple drinkers for Pigs(all sizes), Rabbits and other animals. Rain gun, Drip irrigation kits, any farm tech you can think of!

NOTE: You should receive the Treadle Pump within 3-5 days after payment!
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Elysianheritage: 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
[quote author=remmyjay007 post=41855871]Drip irrigation kit sir.... What's the cost of a complete kit that'll service an acre of farmland.

Please i will like to preorder two units of Rice Cutter/Reaper/Harvester.
Please kindly let me have price/payment modality.
Best regards.

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Bitos: 10:44pm On Jan 10, 2016
Can you help source for these item (Power Weeder) here in naija or abroad, preferably i naija?

Here are some pics to give you a clue:

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2016
First, so sorry for the late response. We no longer sell drip irrigation tubes and kits...We can help you pre-order. Call or whatsapp my MTN number for details. Thanks
remmyjay007:
Drip irrigation kit sir.... What's the cost of a complete kit that'll service an acre of farmland.

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Ayoolanairaland: 11:10am On Jan 17, 2016
How much do you sell your 50m gun sprinkler
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 10:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
I can pre-order high quality facory direct 50m Rain gun for N50,000 only...you receive within 5 to 8 days after payment directly to your house or farm address!
Ayoolanairaland:
How much do you sell your 50m gun sprinkler
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 6:37am On Jan 18, 2016
Hello Ma...haven't heard from you regarding the Treadle Pump. Still interested?
Jesusbaby6:

Ok. Will do. Thanks
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Jesusbaby6(f): 9:47am On Jan 18, 2016
Kalusam:
Hello Ma...haven't heard from you regarding the Treadle Pump. Still interested?

sorry sir. I was advised to go for drip and you said you don't sell drip anymore.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 10:19am On Jan 18, 2016
Its no problems...just wanted to know why i didn't hear from you. As regards drip irrigation tube and kits; when i had them in stock no one needed them despite my Ads and contacts on this page! I don't want to import something into the country(in this high USD periods) and my money tied down, hence I am only sticking to pre-order for now.

Afterthought: If I get enough drip irrigation pre-orders I will arrange combined sea shipping(to make it come in cheaper). By this notice, anyone needing drip irrigation kits should kindly inform me by indicating how many orders they need here so I can see how to help. Thanks
Jesusbaby6:

sorry sir. I was advised to go for drip and you said you don't sell drip anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Bush Meats From My Farms / Agric/grains Commodity Purchase/storage / My Vegetable Garden Is Under Attack: Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.