Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,883 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions - Agriculture (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions (45513 Views)

Just arrived!! Driptapes(4000m) & Spraytubes (1000m)!! / 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! / Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 8:16am On Nov 15, 2020
We have drip Irrigation systems of various types, suitable For: Vegetables and plantations, available for pickup or Waybill to you via Public Transport/Logistics.

WhatsApp +2347036931636 today to order!
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 11:17am On Nov 17, 2020
Just as you start your car without power/fuel and your engine properly oiled, you cannot farm in dry season without irrigation. I am here because of you. Contact me now before our stocks finish as new stocks will incur higher prices due to the USD rate. Chat/ Whatsapp Call: +2347036931636
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 7:42am On Nov 21, 2020
Get high quality drip irrigation systems today. Pay on pickup or delivered to you anywhere in West Africa after payment...We have clients from Benin Republic who we have supplied and we can send to Ghana too.

Contact us today to order and save your crops this dry season.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 8:58am On Dec 13, 2020
Drip Irrigation systems of various types: Vegetables and Plantation available in Lagos and can be delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria and the West Africa region through our partnered transport/Logistics channels. We also procure tractors, farm trucks, and other farm machines direct from Europe to any part of Africa. Contact us today via WhatsApp +2347036931636.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Jovar(m): 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
For your nursed Hybrid Oil Palm seedlings:
Tenera & Super gene oil palm Seedling (and ALL other seedlings)
Buy from Jovar Resources

Other dwarf hybrid seedlings available:
Ugu seedlings
Teak seedlings
Cashew seedlings
Pineapple Suckers
Bell apple seedling
Sugar apple seedling
Strawberry seedlings
Noni plant seedlings
Pomegranate seedlings
Xylopia (eeru) seedling
African walnut seedling
Grafted mango seedlings
Alfalfa seeds and seedlings
Soursop Seeds and Seedlings
Passion fruit seed and seedling
Dwarf Hybrid Coconut Seedlings
Jumbo guava seeds and seedlings
Dwarf pawpaw seeds and seedlings
Jackfruit / Breadfruit (Nut / Yam type)
Cocoa seedlings, pods & dried raw seeds
Dwarf Semi Arid/ Wambugu apple seedling
Dwarf Oilpalm seedlings(Tenera & Super Gene)
Avocado seedling
Local Pear (Ube) seedling
Hass Avocado(Pear) seedlings
Irvingia gabonensis(oro) seedling
Irvingia wombulu(ogbono) seedling
Cameroon plantain suckers and plantlet
Giant cavendish banana suckers and plantlet
Sweet orange, Grape vine , Lisbon and Indian Lemon, Tangerlo, and double budded seedling of all citrus species
and many other seedlings...

We're behind the Glo office in Challenge, Ibadan, Oyo State, you can visit for self pickup, or we help send to anywhere through transport easily.

Jovar Resources™ (RC 2875407)
Call or Whatsapp 08036399734
Call to buy now to enjoy discount.

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 12:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
Jovar - Oga, which is better...to create a fresh thread and work hard towards building it or to derail another's thread. Anyways, encourage your buyers to buy drip Irrigation system for Orchards from us. Thank you.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Jovar(m): 4:48pm On Dec 31, 2020
Kalusam:
Jovar - Oga, which is better...to create a fresh thread and work hard towards building it or to derail another's thread. Anyways, encourage your buyers to buy drip Irrigation system for Orchards from us. Thank you.

Where are you based, I could be referring farmers needing irrigation to you. Drop your contact so we talk better sir.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 6:57am On Jan 08, 2021
My buiness is based in Lagos, Nigeria though we deliver to any part of Nigeria and West Africa!
Jovar:

Where are you based, I could be referring farmers needing irrigation to you. Drop your contact so we talk better sir.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2021
We have drip irrigation systems and accessories for Plantations in stock. Please Whatsapp Chat/Voice call +2347036931636. We don't just promise to deliver, we deliver our promise!

Thanks for contacting us today...

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 6:03am On Jul 02, 2021
We are still in Business!

Procure quality drip irrigation kits, directly from our warehouse to your farm. Contact on Whatsapp +2347036931636 today.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 7:14am On Oct 04, 2021
We have irrigation systems of various types. Contact us today
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 1:07am On Oct 28, 2021
Kalusam:
We have drip irrigation systems and accessories for Plantations in stock. Please Whatsapp Chat/Voice call +2347036931636. We don't just promise to deliver, we deliver our promise!

Thanks for contacting us today...
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 2:28am On Jan 14, 2022
Drip irrigation systems of various kinds and thickness, available and affordable from us. Whatsapp +2347036931636.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 4:31am On Feb 24, 2022
Drip irrigation of various kinds available for your dry season farming needs, contact us on +2347036931636 via WhatsApp today...
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 6:08am On Dec 08, 2022
Hello everyone, as the year comes to an end and we are in dry season I will like to update you all of our special sales for irrigation kits and accessories. Please WhatsApp +2347036931636 for free advice on the best irrigation system and prices, offer valid while stock last.

NOTE: I can only take WhatsApp calls/messages and SMS as I no longer live in Nigeria but my business and partners are fully on ground in Naija.

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 7:11am On Oct 06, 2023
Hello everyone, the 2023/2024 dry season is here with us and as usual, we are here to provide you with high quality irrigation systems.

Please WhatsApp +2347036931636 for free advice on the best irrigation system and prices, offer valid while stock last.

NOTE: I can only take WhatsApp calls/messages and SMS as I no longer live in Nigeria but my business and partners are fully on ground in Naija.

We no longer post prices online due to the Naira's volatility, especially during this time of the year. Thanks for your understanding and patronage...
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by 1TrippleCee: 5:29am On Nov 15, 2023
Kalusam:
Irrigation is not optional if you want to make money this dry season, it is not a question of just buying raingun or drip irrigation system, it is that of getting the right design and setup. We are here to give you the best professional experience this dry season.

Send us your :
1. Farm dimension(lenght x breath)
2. Farm location
3. Available water source
4. Crop(s) to be grown.

We will provide with a FREE design that is affordable and sustainable as well as a reasonable quote for completing the irrigation project.

Call/WhatsApp us today +2347036931636

Can I contact you for this Sir ?

We will provide with a FREE design that is affordable and sustainable as well as a reasonable quote for completing the irrigation project.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Agric/grains Commodity Purchase/storage / Sesame Farming ( The New Oil Money) / Duck Farming: Let's Journey Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.