Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Patience Jonathan Builds New Mansion In Okrika (Photos) - Citypeople Magazine - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Builds New Mansion In Okrika (Photos) - Citypeople Magazine (58359 Views)

Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo / Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika / Here Is The Photo Of Channels TV Reporter After He Was Stabbed In Okrika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Builds New Mansion In Okrika (Photos) - Citypeople Magazine by englishmart(m): 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
FrancisTony:
APC is not for we the Okrikans - Patience Ebele Jonathan grin

This woman is the definition of cluelessness and stupidity.
Her husband administration is dismal, and she still had the effrontrey to show off her mansion when many Nigerians are living in penury. embarassed
in as much as I respect your opinion, I think it was uncouth to refer to the first lady as you did. It would nauseat you if someone insults your mom like you did her

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Jonathan Builds New Mansion In Okrika (Photos) - Citypeople Magazine by cococandy(f): 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
This dry structure a mansion? She should sue her architect if it is true
Re: Patience Jonathan Builds New Mansion In Okrika (Photos) - Citypeople Magazine by NetworkProblem: 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
if you beleive this story then you can beleive anything... nigerians are not gullible
Re: Patience Jonathan Builds New Mansion In Okrika (Photos) - Citypeople Magazine by sonnie10: 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
I know so many women selling provision in Lagos Island that have bigger houses, lets not even compare that with those owned by women selling lace materials at Mandilas
Re: Patience Jonathan Builds New Mansion In Okrika (Photos) - Citypeople Magazine by anonimi: 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
mayorall:
Our money. Building mansions where most people in the town neither have food to eat nor portable water

Have you asked former Driver General and now Donatus General of the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC, the Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amaechi

why he has not provided all of Rivers state people ordinary TAP water
after eight years in power and some N3 trillion budget

Are you expecting to be GIVEN food like Buhari is promising to dash N5,000 to 25 million unemployed Nigerians, which is N1.5 trillion a year i.e. 1/3rd of our 2014 federal budget shocked shocked

Is it not better for your own DIGNITY to have a government that creates the environment for private investors to establish farms, factories etc to employ you so you EARN a living in a very sustainable way?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Builds New Mansion In Okrika (Photos) - Citypeople Magazine by sandy4lv: 6:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
Looka more like a hotel or a commercial residential flats
Re: Patience Jonathan Builds New Mansion In Okrika (Photos) - Citypeople Magazine by Eziachi: 6:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
biafranqueen:
I'm from Nnewi Brose thats an insult cool Ordinary taxi driver and teachers are building this in Anambra State you guys have low standards get a life undecided
I actually hail from 40 minutes drive from Nnewi in the heart of Igboland, so you are not in isolation when it comes to mansions. Although I have to state that I don't own or live in a mansion.

The point I was making before was that you rightly stated the picture we saw isn't a mansion by Patience Jonathan.
But would have become a mansion in your eyes if they said that it belongs to someone like Buhari.
Because politics often made most people to call a black a white.
Re: Patience Jonathan Builds New Mansion In Okrika (Photos) - Citypeople Magazine by sosereal201(m): 6:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
tax payers money. diariss Godu o
Re: Patience Jonathan Builds New Mansion In Okrika (Photos) - Citypeople Magazine by EnigmAries(m): 6:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
Accidental rich people don't have taste at all. Nothing out of the ordinary.
Re: Patience Jonathan Builds New Mansion In Okrika (Photos) - Citypeople Magazine by mukthar2000(m): 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
I am sure she should just be building presons for her self and her dullerd husband to spend there life after there tenure,fools
Re: Patience Jonathan Builds New Mansion In Okrika (Photos) - Citypeople Magazine by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
FrancisTony:

Mama Piss?

Have some respect even if you are against PDP.

#Justsaying undecided
Oh please!! you are what we call the pot calling the kettle black. I can see you have respect for people that is why u made the comment below on this same thread.
jeez I can't stand hypoctical self righteous folks like you. smh angry

FrancisTony:
APC is not for we the Okrikans - Patience Ebele Jonathan grin

This woman is the definition of cluelessness and stupidity.
Her husband administration is dismal, and she still had the effrontrey to show off her mansion when many Nigerians are living in penury. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Builds New Mansion In Okrika (Photos) - Citypeople Magazine by NovusHomo(m): 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
berem:
That's where she's going to live after february 14th.

Mama Piss

No. She is going to prison.
Re: Patience Jonathan Builds New Mansion In Okrika (Photos) - Citypeople Magazine by biafranqueen: 7:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
Eziachi:
I actually hail from 40 minutes drive from Nnewi in the heart of Igboland, so you are not in isolation when it comes to mansions. Although I have to state that I don't own or live in a mansion.

The point I was making before was that you rightly stated the picture we saw isn't a mansion by Patience Jonathan.
But would have become a mansion in your eyes if they said that it belongs to someone like Buhari.
Because politics often made most people to call a black a white.
If Buhari built this I will know he was not such a money miss rode!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Builds New Mansion In Okrika (Photos) - Citypeople Magazine by loomer: 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
una see her inside?
Re: Patience Jonathan Builds New Mansion In Okrika (Photos) - Citypeople Magazine by armadeo(m): 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
This is a block of flats. You retards don't know what a mansion looks like. That's how someone posted pic of mansion built by armed robber and I saw 4 flats.
Re: Patience Jonathan Builds New Mansion In Okrika (Photos) - Citypeople Magazine by ideyvexnow: 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

mayorall:
Our money. Building mansions where most people in the town neither have food to eat nor portable water
Re: Patience Jonathan Builds New Mansion In Okrika (Photos) - Citypeople Magazine by DeeBoiyy: 9:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
englishmart:
in as much as I respect your opinion, I think it was uncouth to refer to the first lady as you did. It would nauseat you if someone insults your mom like you did her
don't mind the kid
Re: Patience Jonathan Builds New Mansion In Okrika (Photos) - Citypeople Magazine by jzdoberman: 10:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
mayorall:

The money wey aaboki dem dey steal, u or anybody complain? If na dangote build am all of una go dey hail am. When una go stop being slaves to the aabokis?
Re: Patience Jonathan Builds New Mansion In Okrika (Photos) - Citypeople Magazine by phlamesG: 11:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
The 'lootocrats' and 'kleptocrats'
Re: Patience Jonathan Builds New Mansion In Okrika (Photos) - Citypeople Magazine by Eziachi: 12:21am On Jan 25, 2015
biafranqueen:
If Buhari built this I will know he was not such a money miss rode!
Not everyone's dream is about living in a mansion. You know what they say " big house big problems".
Re: Patience Jonathan Builds New Mansion In Okrika (Photos) - Citypeople Magazine by tswagg007(m): 3:48am On Jan 25, 2015
ArchEnemy:
May I build my own mansion too jare.
Just that oneday all these mansions are gonna be gone.
to where?
Re: Patience Jonathan Builds New Mansion In Okrika (Photos) - Citypeople Magazine by 100Cents: 6:25am On Jan 25, 2015
This.place is nothing compared to where.my state governor built for himself.

Next..
Re: Patience Jonathan Builds New Mansion In Okrika (Photos) - Citypeople Magazine by judekoffi(m): 6:46am On Jan 25, 2015
Where have you heard ObAmA. Wife doing such filthy activity,she did not even attend any school
Re: Patience Jonathan Builds New Mansion In Okrika (Photos) - Citypeople Magazine by judekoffi(m): 6:53am On Jan 25, 2015
There's is no forensic building in Nigeria,if she want to give back to people of okrika should build forensic institution and stop building home for her on born childre.
Re: Patience Jonathan Builds New Mansion In Okrika (Photos) - Citypeople Magazine by sherbol: 8:12am On Jan 25, 2015
Where do u c change for d worse?if u ve ur ears on ground abt happenings in d country,u will no DAT everyone is yearning for a change.don't forget we r in democracy n Buhari also appreciates DAT.the era of military dictatorship is gone.
Do u no DAT Buhari alone can't b making all d laws n passing dem?we ve d national assembly n d judiciary,dey serve as checks n balance.he can b impeached if he messes up.
So my dear,I don't buy all d points u raised.
Plz if can't beat dem just embrace change.
naijaking1:

Normal people and organizations don't accept change for the worse, they accept change for the better. Things are bad in Nigeria, but can we really afford to go back to the days of dictatorship?
We fail to appreciate that even speaking and loudly speaking openly against the president without fear of any personal harm is an achievement by itself. And we wouldn't appreciate what we have until we loose it.
A certain Buhari in 1984, not only jailed social and 'professional' critics like Tai Solarin(who wasnt even in government) and others wrongly accused of corruption, but here we're today not being fully appreciative of GEJ tolerance for free speech.
Re: Patience Jonathan Builds New Mansion In Okrika (Photos) - Citypeople Magazine by Wheezcarter(m): 9:31am On Jan 25, 2015
Our money eh, Oga dey chop am yanfu yanfu
Re: Patience Jonathan Builds New Mansion In Okrika (Photos) - Citypeople Magazine by patrotic9gerian: 9:38am On Jan 25, 2015
I dont see anything bad in this... After all common stealing is not corruption...
Re: Patience Jonathan Builds New Mansion In Okrika (Photos) - Citypeople Magazine by K114: 11:37am On Jan 25, 2015
It is you pple who are bad mouthing Gej nd his dear wife that are clueless. So u pple are trying to tell me that if u are elected president u won't Renovate ur fathers/mothers or ur ancestral home? All this holier than though Nigerians. Afte all being d president comes with its own perks. Do u self righteous bigots know Taiwo Akinkunmi? Gej did what other governments failed to do. I suggest u look it up. Bitches.
Re: Patience Jonathan Builds New Mansion In Okrika (Photos) - Citypeople Magazine by ArchEnemy(m): 11:48am On Jan 25, 2015
tswagg007:
to where?
one day, this world would be destroyed by fire according to God's word
Re: Patience Jonathan Builds New Mansion In Okrika (Photos) - Citypeople Magazine by shizzle11(m): 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
joelenesleek:
When they loot oil money from the south and spend it @ the west and outside no one creates a thread. Please people should be rational. Even if I dream of holding a big office I'll make sure I make abacha's looting seem like a joke compared to mine before waking up since people no want to get sense. Next picture please undecided
your head dey dia. just make sure you vote GEJ on failbuhari14.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Annie Okonkwo Is Dead / Gay Nigerian Activist Bisi Alimi Shares His Compelling Story / Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.