Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate (10221 Views)

Bode George Carrying Jimi Agbaje At His Back In A Hilarious Advert (Photo) / Jimi Agbaje At Campaign Rally keja Today (Photos) / Jimi Agbaje Resoundingly Wins LCCI Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 25, 2015
udemzyudex:

Don't mind the op,he think say everybody na mumu like him..

The op na real ode.Just use misleading headline carry pesin come here

1 Like

Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by CaptainCodes(m): 6:57am On Jan 25, 2015
udemzyudex:

I am the one lying bro... so I would soon stop lying..
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by adaweezy(m): 7:57am On Jan 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

The op na real ode.Just use misleading headline carry pesin come here

this troll sef dey talk
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by adaweezy(m): 8:08am On Jan 25, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
Please where did Ambode trash Agbaje?
All I read was Ambode's speech.

I taught it would have bin fair enough to show us Agbaje's speech to.
ARKdiscloser7:
Please where did Ambode trash Agbaje?
All I read was Ambode's speech.

I taught it would have bin fair enough to show us Agbaje's speech to.
Agbaje speech is there
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by adaweezy(m): 8:16am On Jan 25, 2015
[s]
modskiller:
there's no one naïve here only those selling their future for a bag of rice and #500. Tell me what it is that makes Agbaje's Foundation shaky?? Cos I know that Ambode embezzled money during his appoint with LASG. Those that were naïve enough to elect the person that lost the 20 local governments did so out of sentiments, but Agbaje has a pan which Ambode does not and cannot come up with. Agbaje that I know has a plan and has a goal of bringing Lagos to the fore front of commerce and superb governance. But Ambode is only coming here to help his Oga tuck some money into his pockets.
[/s]
All you wrote is trash blinded by a false loyalty......
the PDP has improvised Nigeria....
And agbaje is a part of this

1 Like

Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by PerfumeRepublik: 8:17am On Jan 25, 2015
No Video Link to this debate ? No complete transcript to the debate?
Adonblivit
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by adaweezy(m): 8:18am On Jan 25, 2015
modskiller:
please stop this your sentiments it won't help you. I know you are only derailing from the main issues and stop telling me what happened to Jaykay pharmacies, I'm not interested in knowing that and I don't know where you got the news from. Also I didn't and would never attack the APC. I love the APC but the vested interest in Lagos is just not it. And please if Tinubu brought up Agbaje instead of Fashola, what will you be saying by now?? And Agbaje is not convincing clueless people, he's convincing intellectuals, peeps like you are not meant to be convinced cos you could be an APC E-warrior #JustSaying No offense. Are you telling me that Ambode who talks like Jona that has no idea is the best person? Come off that, all laws that he'll come out to make towards progress will also swell the pockets of his God father and that we don't want. On lagos island alone people pay local government taxes that are so fuc*king annoying. Are you telling me that the urban markets built on lagos island in Oluwole, Balogun and Co where the shops go for 3-5million with the Oba of Lagos and Tinubu involved but they used Fashola to front in building means that Fashola could make decisions on his own?? That we don't want. Fashola did a lot, but he could not make decisions on his own, decisions that involves state income generation, he has to get the go-ahead of Tinubu. So please give me another point. I'm waiting, cos you're keeping me up.
if a person can't manage Jaykay pharmacies is it lagos he wants to manage....??
quit you beer parlour talk jare professional e warrior

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by Bayswater: 8:32am On Jan 25, 2015
modskiller:
@ the oratory stuff, please spare me that. The day Ambode was even talking on TVC he was just talking like a toddler, if they ask any question all he does is say " I've been the Lagos State civil service for 27 years" even when the question requires an answer totally otherwise. From the way he talked that day I was like damn " This Nigg@ has no idea, he's just like Jona". And then when the church in lagos organized the debate, Agbaje flogged Ambode's bum like silly. Funny enough they showed Ambode's part for like 2 minutes on the TVC 10"O"clock news, but interestingly they skipped Agbaje's part. How fair is that?

Tinubu owns TVC. He that pays the piper calls the tune.
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by lolababe331e: 8:45am On Jan 25, 2015
modskiller:
please stop this your sentiments it won't help you. I know you are only derailing from the main issues and stop telling me what happened to Jaykay pharmacies, I'm not interested in knowing that and I don't know where you got the news from. Also I didn't and would never attack the APC. I love the APC but the vested interest in Lagos is just not it. And please if Tinubu brought up Agbaje instead of Fashola, what will you be saying by now?? And Agbaje is not convincing clueless people, he's convincing intellectuals, peeps like you are not meant to be convinced cos you could be an APC E-warrior #JustSaying No offense. Are you telling me that Ambode who talks like Jona that has no idea is the best person? Come off that, all laws that he'll come out to make towards progress will also swell the pockets of his God father and that we don't want. On lagos island alone people pay local government taxes that are so fuc*king annoying. Are you telling me that the urban markets built on lagos island in Oluwole, Balogun and Co where the shops go for 3-5million with the Oba of Lagos and Tinubu involved but they used Fashola to front in building means that Fashola could make decisions on his own?? That we don't want. Fashola did a lot, but he could not make decisions on his own, decisions that involves state income generation, he has to get the go-ahead of Tinubu. So please give me another point. I'm waiting, cos you're keeping me up.

Ha ha ha, Jimi has a plan? What plan? To give Lagosians free internet grin reduce the price of land shocked and threaten us to vote for GEJ or else the militants will shut diwn Lagos economy angry Jimi is clueless and each time he opens his mouth his lack of knowledge about governance shows.

The only thing Jimi has is packaging but once you pay attention to what he is actually saying you realize how full of crap he is. Jimi has nothing to offer Lagos and that is why every time he comes out a new comer to politics like Fashola and now Ambode will flog him during elections.

Please if you know him just advice him to save some of his money this time o, it's unfair for him to be owing his workers salary because of his failed political ambitions.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by onegig(m): 9:26am On Jan 25, 2015
LagosBoi2:
I never knew ambode is this intelligent

He is but he should please stop repeating that 27 years experience in public service always. We want to know how you have used your experience to turn things around in the past and not just mouthing it to us. It's boring already please. Some areas needs more bolder development. and more innovative ideas especially flood prone areas.

Also, Lagos needs more careful planning. Lagos would only progress much better if the Federal Government would just give out those large swats of unused lands in lagos and move out all Military formations out of the city centre. This should free up more land for new road construction, housing and other things. I just can't imagine prime landed properties rotting away because of this crazed land use system that we have. Move away some functions out of Lagos...I.e port operations. We got Calabar port there. That is how a megacity functions.

In short anyone coming to rule Lagos should know he is ruling a mini Nigeria. if Lagos functions well, other parts of Nigeria would be better for it.
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by modskiller(m): 1:07am On Jan 26, 2015
CaptainCodes:

But you are lying, Real Lies.
It is actually the other way round.
After taking polls from market women, at different locations, gave out questionaires to individuals, the results still favours Ambode Over Jimi, it beats us but who are we?

Abeg tell another lame lie. This one Is dead on arrival.
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by modskiller(m): 1:10am On Jan 26, 2015
adaweezy:
[s][/s]
and how was Agbaje a party to this pls
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by modskiller(m): 1:10am On Jan 26, 2015
adaweezy:
[s][/s]
and how was Agbaje a party to this pls Better stop confusing yourself.
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by modskiller(m): 1:14am On Jan 26, 2015
adaweezy:

if a person can't manage Jaykay pharmacies is it lagos he wants to manage....??
quit you beer parlour talk jare professional e warrior
grin look at you, go see my moniker and see since when I've been active and the statistics of what I've posted so far. Ever since your moniker was registered, you've been fighting APC's e-battle when you're an MFM prayer warrior. As I said earlier on, I'm not into politics, but I'm fed up of Tinubu's dictatorship in Lagos. Chikena. Even if the result should not favor both PDP and APC, as long as it falls to the hands of an intellectual and not that """no-idea I've been here for 27 years bloke""", I'm satisfied.
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by modskiller(m): 1:21am On Jan 26, 2015
lolababe331e:

Ha ha ha, Jimi has a plan? What plan? To give Lagosians free internet grin reduce the price of land shocked and threaten us to vote for GEJ or else the militants will shut diwn Lagos economy angry Jimi is clueless and each time he opens his mouth his lack of knowledge about governance shows.

The only thing Jimi has is packaging but once you pay attention to what he is actually saying you realize how full of crap he is. Jimi has nothing to offer Lagos and that is why every time he comes out a new comer to politics like Fashola and now Ambode will flog him during elections.

Please if you know him just advice him to save some of his money this time o, it's unfair for him to be owing his workers salary because of his failed political ambitions.
what you're saying is baseless, do you work at his factory ni?? SMH for our people's retarded way of thinking.
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by Caseless: 3:22am On Jan 26, 2015
adaweezy:

Channels Tv News 10 PM Friday Night
dont mind that guy.
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by adaweezy(m): 8:49am On Jan 26, 2015
modskiller:
grin look at you, go see my moniker and see since when I've been active and the statistics of what I've posted so far. Ever since your moniker was registered, you've been fighting APC's e-battle when you're an MFM prayer warrior. As I said earlier on, I'm not into politics, but I'm fed up of Tinubu's dictatorship in Lagos. Chikena. Even if the result should not favor both PDP and APC, as long as it falls to the hands of an intellectual and not that """no-idea I've been here for 27 years bloke""", I'm satisfied.
when I defended Jonathan 21 billion pledge I was a pdp e warrior
https://www.nairaland.com/2063244/nothing-wrong-jonathans-21-billion
you remind me of our drunkard president......

1 Like

Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by adaweezy(m): 8:52am On Jan 26, 2015
modskiller:
what you're saying is baseless, do you work at his factory ni?? SMH for our people's retarded way of thinking.

u the slow poke that's doing a bad job of selling a Failed business man....
governance is not lying to win debates like Jimi does
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by ccollins(m): 8:59am On Jan 26, 2015
Duru1:
From the picture of the two, the PDP guy seemed more discipline than the APC guy. Their waistlines buttress the fact. The APC guy is clearly out of shape.
By your stupid logic.. Buhari is more disciplined than GEJ

1 Like

Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by adaweezy(m): 9:20am On Jan 26, 2015
modskiller:
and how was Agbaje a party to this pls
read the debate trashing and how he defends his party .......
Check adadadon (original monicker)
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by motherlode: 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
adaweezy:

So far it's Agbaje 1 ambode 1
besides Fashola lost to agbaje in the debate 8 years ago
does this mean that agbaje is good at debate and lacks the might to govern Lagos!

1 Like

Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by modskiller(m): 6:15am On Jan 31, 2015
adaweezy:

u the slow poke that's doing a bad job of selling a Failed business man....
governance is not lying to win debates like Jimi does

stop spitting cheap shyt from your mouth and quit the insult. how do you intend to sell that fraudster who mis-managed government's money while in office to us??
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 31, 2015
The OP is a certified liar, here is the video of the debate. Agbaje was more eloquent and seem more prepared than Ambode who came with prepared notes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdrdYot78T8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvknxXYxiiU

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by TippyTop(m): 6:27am On Jan 31, 2015
Watch the video and see how Agbaje demolished Ambode. If its not uploaded already I will look for the link.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by TippyTop(m): 6:28am On Jan 31, 2015
Mykevp2p:
The OP is a certified liar, here is the video of the debate. Agbaje was more eloquent and seem more prepared than Ambode who came with prepared notes

Thanks, I was about to do same. Agbaje had more facts to debate with, his debating skills really shown through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by Azo(m): 6:39am On Jan 31, 2015
Guys click the link below to vote as regards the feb 14 election in a real poll. Pls share and broadcast.
http://vote.pollcode.com/71756982
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by muzzol: 6:56am On Jan 31, 2015
beopened:

What you said above is the greatest lie on earth

Infact it was the debates that endeared Fashola to Lagosians

Most people were sympathetic to all the AC Governorship aspirants( one of whom was Jimi Agbaje) who felt short-changed that Tinubu imposed Fashola who no one knew on them

But the moment the campaigns and debates started,Lagosians were blown away by the oratory,depth,mastery of subject matter,astuteness and clarity of thought process of Fashola such that all the other AC candidates who decamped in anger were quickly consigned to the Sea of Political Irrelevance

The rapidness with which people fell in love with Fashola is something never-before-seen

And to your mind, you have stated facts ehn? The truth is that Agbaje did not contest in 2007. It was a battle between BRF, Koro and Pedro. Agbaje contested in 2011 under DPA. So, Fashola didn't use any debate to endear himself over Agbaje. In 2011, BRF's performance was his selling point.
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2015
muzzol:

And to your mind, you have stated facts ehn? [s]The truth is that Agbaje did not contest in 2007. It was a battle between BRF, Koro and Pedro. Agbaje contested in 2011 under DPA. So, Fashola didn't use any debate to endear himself over Agbaje[/s]. In 2011, BRF's performance was his selling point.

Arrant Nonsense

I wonder where most of these historically bereft Children of Nowadays come from

READ THESE to cure your iliiteracy
http://m.newshunt.com/africa/english-newspapers/the-nation/politics/verdict-2015-how-far-can-agbajes-pdp-go-in-lagos_35232501/996/c-af-l-english-n-nationon-ncat-Politics

http://according2adaure..com/2007/04/nigeria-votes-2007-part-1-election.html
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by muzzol: 2:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
beopened:

Arrant Nonsense

I wonder where most of these historically bereft Children of Nowadays come from

READ THESE to cure your iliiteracy
http://m.newshunt.com/africa/english-newspapers/the-nation/politics/verdict-2015-how-far-can-agbajes-pdp-go-in-lagos_35232501/996/c-af-l-english-n-nationon-ncat-Politics

http://according2adaure..com/2007/04/nigeria-votes-2007-part-1-election.html

Noted. For calling me ''children of nowadays'', o ni dagba to mi.
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by Akinsz: 3:10pm On Jan 31, 2015
I love jimi but i hate pdp with passion. #Ambo 2015 till jimi decamp to apc.
Re: Ambode Trashes Jimi Agbaje At LCCI Debate by modskiller(m): 8:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
@Akinsz please let us all put aside the party issue and let us vote for this man owing to his personality cos I believe his person and personality has brought him thus far. Let us have a more transparent lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Leading In 18 States!!! / My Igbo Brothers, It Is Time To Restrategise Not Biafra / Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.