Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! (10227 Views)

Militants Set October 1 Deadline To Declare Niger Delta Republic / Don't Declare Niger Delta Republic - Edwin Clark Begs Militants / We Will Declare Niger Delta Republic On October 1 – Adaka Boro Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by Ugomba(m): 5:06pm On May 08, 2016
Just want to make it brief...
The Niger Delta leaders like Edwin Clark etc are Greedy and they helped in increasing poverty in ND.
now answer me, What have Bayelsa with just 8 local governments achieve with Billions of naira they are being given in allocation monthly?
They use it to sponsor Militants, Cultists, Touts and to settle godfathers.
-look at my state Delta, with two corrupt past governors, Ibori and Uduaghan.
Stop the trash!
Niger Delta Leaders are the Problem of Niger Delta
and Finally, Count Anioma Land out of these Niger Delta Republic map, we are not interested to be a nation that will be ruled by greedy criminals! Thankz

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by BankeSmalls(f): 5:08pm On May 08, 2016
Ugomba:
The Niger Delta leaders like Edwin Clark etc are Greedy and they helped in increasing poverty in ND.
now answer me, What have Bayelsa with just 8 local governments achieve with Billions of naira they are being given in allocation monthly?
Stop the trash!
and Finally, Count Anioma Land out of these Niger Delta Republic map, we are not interested to be a nation that will be ruled by greedy criminals! Thankz

Anima people are more Yoruba than Niger Delta. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by Ugomba(m): 5:09pm On May 08, 2016
Cc: Ikwerreboy, Tuale4u, ROSE2014, Fr3do, Cheruv, Christopher123
Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by Ugomba(m): 5:10pm On May 08, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Anima people are more Yoruba than Niger Delta. cheesy
is like the ewedu you ate is an expired one.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by EasternLion: 5:11pm On May 08, 2016
Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by VulgarVulvas: 5:11pm On May 08, 2016
Ugomba:
Stop the trash!

Knowing you are Yoruba but lets assume you are who you claim to be....

There have been several impostors like you who claim Anioma who have denied Biafra in the past and now that Niger Delta aggigtation awareness and struggle has began you also now just like your fellow treacherous impostors are denying wanting anything to do with that movement.

Where mr. Impostor should we now place you Yoruba frauds claiming anioma?

Should we integrate you with Ilorin emirate because that's where your bullshitting types of Yoruba usually come from.

3 Likes

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by Ugomba(m): 5:14pm On May 08, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

There have been several impostors like you who claim Anioma who have denied Biafra in the past and now that Niger Delta aggigtation awareness and struggle has began you also now just like your fellow treacherous impostors are denying wanting anything to do with that movement.

Should we integrate you with Ilorin emirate because that's where your bullshitting types of Yoruba usually come from.
leave yoruba out of this and focus on the topic.
Go through my posts, Anioma interest is important to me.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by calaway: 5:15pm On May 08, 2016
Ugomba:
Stop the trash!

my brother anima must never be part of ND or BIafra as you are odua state

2 Likes

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by BankeSmalls(f): 5:15pm On May 08, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

Listen, whether you like it or not, the whole of delta state including as Asaba will be ceded to the Edo Kingdom, and by extension the Yoruba region should this nation disintegrate. This has been planned and agreed a long time ago.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by Eshinkan: 5:16pm On May 08, 2016
There is nothing like Niger delta just like nothing like Biafra...all fake imaginary countries that will never materialise unless on the Internet.. angry....lets get that clear...

4 Likes

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by BankeSmalls(f): 5:17pm On May 08, 2016
calaway:

They are all Yoruba people, Anioma belongs to Yorubas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by BankeSmalls(f): 5:17pm On May 08, 2016
Eshinkan:
There is nothing like Niger delta just like nothing like Biafra...all fake imaginary countries that will never materialise unless on the Internet.. angry....lets get that clear...

Ok.keep dreaming.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by Ugomba(m): 5:17pm On May 08, 2016
calaway:

whats this one talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by VulgarVulvas: 5:18pm On May 08, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Listen, whether you like it or not, the whole of delta state including as Asaba will be ceded to the Edo Kingdom, and by extension the Yoruba region should this nation disintegrate. This has been planned and agreed a long time ago.

Keep deluding yourself.

Niger Delta Remains one!

After we leave, so will the Ibos.

Leaving you with your Fulanis and your betrayal selves who will try to see who will undo each other in betraying yourselves to the north.

Another kiriji war that will see to Lagos having a Fulani Emir.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by calaway: 5:20pm On May 08, 2016
Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by calaway: 5:21pm On May 08, 2016
Ugomba:

ahh i am only buttressing your truthful position.... the truth is anima is never a part of Biafra or is it a part of ND but Odua state along with edo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by VulgarVulvas: 5:21pm On May 08, 2016
A message of advice to the children of perdition ,

Instead of snarling your serpentine venom here on trying to claim Delta state why not direct all that energy in getting Kwara back?

You can't keep your boundaries intact and you still have the audacity to want to expand into delta with nothing but your vile lies.

Useless traitors.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by BankeSmalls(f): 5:21pm On May 08, 2016
calaway:

ahh i am only supporting your position.... the truth is anima is never a part of Biafra or is it a part of ND but Odua state along with edo.

Your head dey there cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by cheruv: 5:23pm On May 08, 2016
Ugomba:
Stop the trash!
https://www.nairaland.com/3093276/resurgent-niger-delta-republic-igbo
That's what this thread is talking about
Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by VulgarVulvas: 5:24pm On May 08, 2016
calaway:

ahh i am only supporting your position.... the truth is anima is never a part of Biafra or is it a part of ND but Odua state along with edo.

You can have Edo for all I care but Delta is never Odua.

Stop trying to use itsekiris as a beach head into Delta as they won't agree to your lies.

If you must know it is from this same Delta State all these militancy began.

If you think the average Ijaw, Itsekiri , Isoko, kwale or Urhobo will betray their unity to each other over you vile reptiles to the west then you are deluded.

Why did Delta not vote broom ?

We share nothing with you.

2 Likes

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by cheruv: 5:24pm On May 08, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Planned by who

1 Like

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by calaway: 5:24pm On May 08, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Your head dey there cheesy

some things ehn...
Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by calaway: 5:26pm On May 08, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

You can have Edo for all I care but Delta is never Odua.

Stop trying to use itsekiris as a beach head into Delta as they won't agree to your lies.

If you must know it is from this same Delta State all these militancy began.

If you think the average Ijaw, Itsekiri , Isoko, kwale or Urhobo will betray their unity to each other over you vile reptiles to the west then you are deluded.

Why did Delta not vote broom ?

We share nothing with you.

so oga where do you belong?

1 Like

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by diagro: 5:29pm On May 08, 2016
Ugomba:
From all i see, u don't want to be ND, Biafra or O'dua. Where then do u belong? Shitty Nigeria? Or will Anioma become yet another sovereign nation?
Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by lekkie073(m): 5:38pm On May 08, 2016
delta would be divided into three...one goes to niger delta...one to biafra and d last to yoruba...
Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by wowmenow: 5:39pm On May 08, 2016
Fulani man claiming to be Niger delta
The Fulani divide and rule is not working anymore

Ugomba:
Stop the trash!

1 Like

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by WeNigerDelta: 5:47pm On May 08, 2016
lekkie073:
delta would be divided into three...one goes to niger delta...one to biafra and d last to yoruba...

This Itsekhiri oil when una dey put hope on, will burn you lot....If there is any part of Delta that will go with Yoruba; it is not the Itsekhiris and never will be....Leave us alone, we are not Yoruba....We are more tied to Binis than you, and I am sure the Binis won't go with y'all either....And if the decide to it has no bearing on us...
We had reasons why we fought for Midwestern region and Bendel state....Get the message 40 plus years on, we still don't wanna be with you people....Omo Bendel ni wa....Let us be already...

13 Likes

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 08, 2016
@Ugomba, don't worry as far as the Igbo nation still stands Aniomaland, Igbo rivers etc shall never fall into their drunk ND republic. Ijaws can carry along with them their Edoid brothers, but any incursion into our lands shall be dealt with.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by lekkie073(m): 5:54pm On May 08, 2016
WeNigerDelta:

This Itsekhiri oil when una dey put hope on, will burn you lot....If there is any part of Delta that will go with Yoruba; it is not the Itsekhiris and never will be....Leave us alone, we are not Yoruba....We are more tied to Binis than you, and I am sure the Binis won't go with y'all either....And if the decide to it has no bearing on us...
We had reasons why we fought for Midwestern region and Bendel state....Get the message 40 plus years on, we still don't wanna be with you people....Omo Bendel ni wa....Let us be already...
definitely d binis know where they belong. ...forget all these kingship hierarchical nonsense, binis and yorubas r one. so since u dont know where u belong let me help u .....choose one in d event nigeria splits up
1. biafra
2. ijaw nation
3. yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by lekkie073(m): 5:56pm On May 08, 2016
Chiwude:
@Ugomba, don't worry as far as the Igbo nation still stands Aniomaland, Igbo rivers etc shall never fall into their drunk ND republic. Ijaws can carry along with them their Edoid brothers, but any incursion into our lands shall be dealt with.
ijaws r closer to igbos dan binis...
Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by demslayerrz: 5:56pm On May 08, 2016
lekkie073:
definitely d binis know where they belong. ...forget all these kingship hierarchical nonsense, binis and yorubas r one. so since u dont know where u belong let me help u .....choose one in d event nigeria splits up
1. biafra
2. ijaw nation
3. yoruba

Stop all this, Bini and yoruba are not one. Yorubas are alone and not with anyone, stop this bro.

5 Likes

Re: Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! by lekkie073(m): 5:58pm On May 08, 2016
demslayerrz:

Stop all this, Bini and yoruba are not one. Yorubas are alone and not with anyone, stop this bro.
ilu wo l'o n ja fun gaan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria's Achivements In 49 Years Of Independence? / Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' / Pope Makes The Illuminati Sign On His Trip To America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.