Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,011 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:50 AM

Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play (27262 Views)

Debie-Rise Says She Did Not Like The Derogatory Comment About Efe - Watch / Genevieve Nnaji Is Owing Me N18,000 For A Gown She Bought - Kingsley Ejikeme / Sean Tizzle Replies Basketmouth After He Said He Does Not Like Sean Tizzle(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by victorazy(m): 10:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
ArchEnemy:
....I find that when one is principled or confident, people tend to misread it as arrogance.”.... that is sometimes true. But I need to meet you in person to confirm
She dey Lagos Leki
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by adexsimply(m): 10:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
FrancisTony:

She made Jamb two years ago and she is already in final year.

Are you kidding me?
That's 2013! undecided
She'll be in her finals next year. That is if she's taking a 4-year course.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
I would actually give a f^ck, but I gave it to your daughter last night. undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by coded2020(m): 10:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
all excuses r fertilizers to failure.............. admit and check urself.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
sinaj:
...b4 u start opening ur big teeth d, jamb reg no. is used for clearance for finals in d uni...b patient u wil soon b taught that in skul if jamb favors u diz yr wink
Shhhhhh! You talk too much. May your mouth not grow as long as the ostrich's beak.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by baybeeboi: 10:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
sinaj:
xori to dissapoint u cutie, m done with jamb about 2 yrs ago nd wil only nid it for my clearance in skul nxt yr...so u c, m not in ya league jambass
sorry to bother you babe,but do you school in france?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by kiddyking(m): 11:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
sinaj:
not kidin u hun...will b done nxt year wink

come oh na only you dey go school u write jamb 2013 and you are finishing 2016

na self service u dey study?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by naijaboiy: 11:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
tdayof:
you wicked no be small cheesy
cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
adexsimply:
She'll be in her finals next year. That is if she's taking a 4-year course.
She can't.
University with the fastest academic calender is UNILORIN & UNIZIK, and their 2013 admitted student resumed 200level around September and October last year, respectively.
Except she's one of those Universities sha...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by elantraceey(f): 11:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
emusmith:

Traceey, on every thread.wink

Lool , every thread ke
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by Medunah: 11:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
Seriously @sinaj, u get time ooo, even went as far as explaining to them?? Next time, jzt ignore.

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by gentle87(m): 11:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
She is arrogant,and she knows that..is she the only principled female actress?......
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by cachal: 11:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
that is what they all say, when they are getting off the market...

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by bullabong(m): 11:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
englishmart:
it doesn't change anything

Where's her certificate?
Hope it's not with the Army?
You are nothing but a fowl grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by nwaanambra1(m): 11:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

WoW!

So your JAMB result is still valid even after two years? shocked

Madam which country you write your own? grin

stop showing your illiteracy! she still needs jamb for her NYSC clearance! olodo! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by simdam500(m): 11:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
sinaj: al diz big grammar sha angry

My sis.... no be only u ooo.... me sef notice am lipsrsealed
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by nwaanambra1(m): 11:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
FrancisTony:

She even wrote jambass instead of jambite.

grin grin grin

google the word sarcasm!

PhD holder without thesis nor project work! cheesy cheesy

now the joke is on u! itiboribo!grin

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by philips007(m): 11:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
Na marriage don dey hungry am. cheesy grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by naijaboiy: 11:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
nwaanambra1:

stop showing your illiteracy! she still needs jamb for her NYSC clearance! olodo! cheesy
Yes Mr.Intelligent cheesy

I hope you came tops in your class all through your school days cheesy

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by Blitz888(m): 11:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
iambest:
Do you want to join the great Illuminati call Agent Raymond on +2348140013736
Illuminati sef dey advertise? Another broke NLer looking for the gullible and naïve to fleece... Get a life. Only JESUS saves!

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
nwaanambra1:

google the word sarcasm!

PhD holder without thesis nor project work! cheesy cheesy

now the joke is on u! itiboribo!grin
You are really dumb.

She was mean with her posts, I don't know how you deduced it to be sarcasm.

Ewu!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by simdam500(m): 11:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
Medunah: Seriously @sinaj, u get time ooo, even went as far as explaining to them?? Next time, jzt ignore.

My sister I tire for the babe, was about telling her to shhhh and not respond ...

thought she will just look away and let go of their dumbass as she qualify them.... undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by nwaanambra1(m): 11:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
FrancisTony:

You are really dumb.

She was mean with her posts, [s]I don't know how you deduced it to be sarcasm.

Ewu![/s]

u r the one who was mean to her! MY ADVICE TO YOU - GO BACK TO PRIMARY SCHOOL grin

ITIBOM!

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by nwaanambra1(m): 11:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yes Mr.Intelligent cheesy

I hope you came tops in your class all through your school days cheesy

"Don't Take things too serious...i'm just here to have fun wink" cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by Blitz888(m): 11:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
Bia... Mr NL na full time job? The current Mr NL is always on every thread only making denigrating and disparaging remarks at other peoples comment maybe to make himself feel more important.. That I think is the lowest form of low self esteem.

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by Temptee101(m): 11:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
Beautiful Jenny! She's ever sexxy and pretty.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by Temptee101(m): 11:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
gentle87:
She is arrogant,and she knows that..is she the only principled female actress?......
Where is the arrogance? So you want her to be opening teeth for every tom, dickk and harry abi? Sweet Jenny ride on jarre

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by harry509: 11:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30092466][/quote]abeg make I concentrate on my food make pepper nu go enta ma troat....

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by naijaboiy: 11:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
nwaanambra1:

"Don't Take things too serious...i'm just here to have fun wink" cheesy
grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
Blitz888:
Bia... Mr NL na full time job? The current Mr NL is always on every thread only making denigrating and disparaging remarks at other peoples comment maybe to make himself feel more important.. That I think is the lowest form of low self esteem.
Naijaboiy! grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by naijaboiy: 12:00am On Jan 25, 2015
FrancisTony:

Naijaboiy! grin
Abeg forget that guy grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by 9jatriot(m): 12:04am On Jan 25, 2015
To think that we all thought that she and D'bang were dating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okoro Blessing Buys A Benz For Her 29th Birthday (Photos) / Photos From Captain E's 18th Birthday Party (Omotla's Son) / Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.