Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,181 members, 7,953,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:44 PM

Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play (27260 Views)

Debie-Rise Says She Did Not Like The Derogatory Comment About Efe - Watch / Genevieve Nnaji Is Owing Me N18,000 For A Gown She Bought - Kingsley Ejikeme / Sean Tizzle Replies Basketmouth After He Said He Does Not Like Sean Tizzle(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by francosil: 12:08am On Jan 25, 2015
Hmmmmm: ur wahala be that !
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by Ladybluecash(f): 12:21am On Jan 25, 2015
sinaj:
...urrgh! i was referring d jambass to him, nd not d jambite or jambito u knw* shakes head* got anoda dumbhead...runs outta thread(d jambasses here shud folo me for tutorial)*no homo*
babe u desrve serious beatin until Gej wins d election.... See all ur blunders... U quote me u bath naked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by Ologunjude(m): 12:34am On Jan 25, 2015
A popular line by many celebrity

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by ideology(m): 1:05am On Jan 25, 2015
Genny, my most favorite Nollywood actress and the only … lipsrsealed
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by danbrowndmf(m): 1:09am On Jan 25, 2015
[quote
author=sinaj post=30093471]xori to dissapoint u cutie, m done with jamb
about 2 yrs ago nd wil only nid it for my clearance in skul nxt yr...so
u c, m not in ya league jambass[/quote] WoW!cutie yhu,so finally ha found a PH girl here.Thnk God

*Danceing Shoki without ahhh*
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by kennethchidi(m): 1:26am On Jan 25, 2015
sinaj:
xori to dissapoint u cutie, m done with jamb about 2 yrs ago nd wil only nid it for my clearance in skul nxt yr...so u c, m not in ya league jambass
I think its undergraduates'/jambites'/minors'..........lest I forget,/jambass' day out! cheesy! Have a field day! angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by kennethchidi(m): 1:41am On Jan 25, 2015
FrancisTony:

She can't.
University with the fastest academic calender is UNILORIN & UNIZIK, and their 2013 admitted student resumed 200level around September and October last year, respectively.
Except she's one of those Universities sha...
How did u forget so fast the numerous private universities that invaded our country? They admit dem easily and before u kno it,dey r out. Are u sure sef u attended any? Or u did by proxy! grin
#NaJoke o,before u start chasing me to kill oo!! grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by Akalia(m): 1:41am On Jan 25, 2015
Mumu folks full nairaland
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by Nobody: 2:12am On Jan 25, 2015
Spot on! even if she is the most arrogant actress in nigeria, she is NOT going to admit it

dre11:
Nobody want to be termed arrogant.....

Even if you can see them exhibit that traits
They always find an excuse
We always justify ourselves and not work on those weakness

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 25, 2015
lovely...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by fesnge(m): 2:44am On Jan 25, 2015
Genevieve will find the wright man someday...Guys talking negative about Genevieve should suck my dick.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by anonimi: 5:52am On Jan 25, 2015
Husband searching mode activate grin cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by Molake94(m): 6:32am On Jan 25, 2015
naijaboiy:

No wonder you Never pass JAMB undecided
That not fair
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by akajos4real: 6:41am On Jan 25, 2015
Time dey run out and she don dey campaign say she be different person from the stage one.
I pray make somebody help her answer MRS oooh!!!!
The ones wen nor get any chance go say marriage nor be most!!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 25, 2015
sinaj:
xori to dissapoint u cutie, m done with jamb about 2 yrs ago nd wil only nid it for my clearance in skul nxt yr...so u c, m not in ya league jambass
I can give u a great se..x
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by MarieSucre(f): 10:10am On Jan 25, 2015
naijaboiy:

WoW!

So your JAMB result is still valid even after two years? shocked

Madam which country you write your own? grin
She means penultimate clearance. To ascertain that the credentials you use to gain admission are up to the universities standard.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by RedCard1(m): 11:15am On Jan 25, 2015
kindnyce:
JULIA ROBERT KE!!!

LIZ TAYLOR NI!!!

THIS WORN-OUT BITCH
Julia Roberts is a bigger star but Genevieve is more beautiful than her. even when Julia was only 30, Genevieve beat her. so please shut up

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by naijaboiy: 12:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
MarieSucre:
She means penultimate clearance. To ascertain that the credentials you use to gain admission are up to the universities standard.
Yea I get...was only kidding.

Your dp tho lipsrsealed
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by adeleke189(f): 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
Beutifull
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by kullozone(m): 1:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
gentle87:
She is arrogant,and she knows that..is she the only principled female actress?......

please,what makes her arrogant
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
It doesn't change the fact that she's still my best actress
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by kullozone(m): 1:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
teeowl:
Spot on! even if she is the most arrogant actress in nigeria, she is NOT going to admit it

please,i honestly don't know the reason why you guys call her arrogant..

please explain to me sir.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by francizy(m): 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
Why are you guys hating on this successful woman hustling to make ends meet?

If you don't like her, you don't have to show it. Run along now. Take your hatred back to the politics section.

Haters of success and progress. undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by abagnalie: 2:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
YOUNG LADY MO WORRY YOU ARE ARROGANT

BUT BEUTIFUL
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by rhames(m): 5:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
englishmart:
it doesn't change anything

Where's her certificate?
Hope it's not with the Army?

She is not a polithiefcian abeg. grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by sinaj(f): 5:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
FrancisTony:

She made Jamb two years ago and she is already in final year.

Are you kidding me?
That's 2013! undecided
will b in finals nxt year dumbhead
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by twerkjack: 12:22am On Jan 26, 2015
sinaj:
XHISUS!!!!!!! SEE LIE OOOOOOOOOOO grin grin cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by tonquendo4u(m): 2:25am On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

WoW!

So your JAMB result is still valid even after two years? shocked

Madam which country you write your own? grin
Lwkm grin.She wrote her own in swahili.thats y it will still b valid after 2 years.all dese babes go de for for NL shaa.i guess she still dey ss2 for orimalu girls
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by naijaboiy: 3:48am On Jan 26, 2015
tonquendo4u:
Lwkm grin.She wrote her own in swahili.thats y it will still b valid after 2 years.all dese babes go de for for NL shaa.i guess she still dey ss2 for orimalu girls
gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burna Boy Smoking To 'Heal' (Photos) / Williams Uchemba Shares Pictures Of His Daughter At 1 / Okoro Blessing Buys A Benz For Her 29th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.