Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,274 members, 7,957,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:29 PM

Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play (27264 Views)

Debie-Rise Says She Did Not Like The Derogatory Comment About Efe - Watch / Genevieve Nnaji Is Owing Me N18,000 For A Gown She Bought - Kingsley Ejikeme / Sean Tizzle Replies Basketmouth After He Said He Does Not Like Sean Tizzle(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by elantraceey(f): 5:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
sinaj:
hey bae, wen i typed big grammer i didnt mean that d diction d op used there is difficult...nxt tym u dnt understand a comment, better reserve urz* no homo*

so what did you mean?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by Rilwayne001: 6:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
FrancisTony:

She made Jamb two years ago and she is already in final year.

No. you have to read between the lines before jumping to the conclusion above, until you stop scanning through peoples post you will never fathom their point. here is her post:

xori to dissapoint u cutie, m done with jamb about 2 yrs ago nd WIL only nid it for my clearance in skul nxt
yr
..so u c, m not in ya league jambass

The underlined is clear enough, but I think the reason why you were unable to grab it is because of her ***shorthand abi wetin dem dey call am***.

What she meant here is that she did jamb in 2013, she will be doing her clearance next year (2016) she would be in 300L then. For your info my chief francistony, clearance is done (atleast a year or atmost a semester) before graduation.

Are you kidding me?

No

That's 2013! undecided

Yes undecided

12 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by sinaj(f): 7:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
FrancisTony:

Are you kidding me?
That's 2013! undecided
not kidin u hun...will b done nxt year wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by sinaj(f): 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
FrancisTony:

Are you kidding me?
That's 2013! undecided
wil b in finals nxt yr.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
FrancisTony:

On a thread lalasticlala created about Genevieve being a schood drop-out is a blatant LIE.

She's a graduate of UNILAG according to her wikipedia and UNILAG own.
you and Wikipedia are liars
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by lalasticlala(m): 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
slimmy05:
you and Wikipedia are liars

Forget the Wikipedia

It's not a hidden fact that she dropped out.. ..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by dahunsy(f): 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
coughs***clear throat....old CARGO.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
lalasticlala:

Forget the Wikipedia

It's not a hidden fact that she dropped out.. ..
I am not arguing that.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by kindnyce(m): 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
JULIA ROBERT KE!!!

LIZ TAYLOR NI!!!

THIS WORN-OUT BITCH
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by MadCow1: 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
Genevieve is the first Mgbeke that I have seen transform into a Swan..

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by 100Cents: 10:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
Genevieve, how are you ?

I am an Arabian prince.. hehe
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by badassProdigy(m): 10:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
heaven knows i love dis lady...

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by badassProdigy(m): 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
heaven knows i love dis lady..

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
elantraceey:

Sorry but where's the big grammer?

Traceey, on every thread.wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by Felami(m): 10:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
englishmart:
it doesn't change anything

Where's her certificate?
Hope it's not with the Army?

I wonder where your brain has traveled to. Just tell me one thing the issue at hand has to do with the issue of certificate. It is obvious you after your fathers in politics. Nigerians don't want you. Where want a visionary and an action taker who has the love of the common men in the country at heart, not one who would prefer to party day after over 200 children got missing; so keep shut.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by horlak(m): 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
This lady is too much!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
Beyonce made a song called "single ladies" then went home to her husband and left you lonely hoes dancing in a circle pretending to be happy.

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
I wonder why the journalist did not ask her if atiku was really bum-fcukng her

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by Bigsteveg(m): 10:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
FrancisTony:

On a thread lalasticlala created about Genevieve being a schood drop-out is a blatant LIE.

She's a graduate of UNILAG according to her wikipedia and UNILAG own.

Are u not in Nigeria, where have u being?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by Ilekeh(f): 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
I was expecting her to reveal the father of her child.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by evesdon4u: 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
englishmart:
it doesn't change anything

Where's her certificate?
Hope it's not with the Army?

No use laff kill person abeg...LWKMD for here!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by Speakdatruth: 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
i'm not aware
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by horlak(m): 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
I believe you babe.......

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by yungcyrus(m): 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
sinaj:
al diz big grammar sha angry
...hope say u write Waec....pulees dnt b a buhari
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by bukatyne(f): 10:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
I find her first dress (round neck + skirt) really lovely kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by tdayof(m): 10:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

No wonder you Never pass JAMB undecided
you wicked no be small cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji: I Am Not Like The Arrogant Characters I Play by BonaVIta(m): 10:47pm On Jan 24, 2015
angryWe don hear na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fan Shades Ice Prince For Supporting Donald Trump / Tonto Dikeh Offers To Buy Nina An Iphonex As Brawl With Tunde Ednut Thickens / Okoro Blessing Buys A Benz For Her 29th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.