Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Isis Beheads One Of The Japanese Hostages - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isis Beheads One Of The Japanese Hostages (1369 Views)

Boko Haram Beheads One, Shoots Two Others To Death In New Video - Premium Times / Thousands Of Hostages Rescued As Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters In Borno.PICS / Breakin News!! Herdsman Invades Delta Community, Beheads One, Injures Two (2) (3) (4)

Isis Beheads One Of The Japanese Hostages by emekauzor(m): 5:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
A video is already circulating on the internet, with one of the Japanese hostage Haruna Yukawa beheaded by the Islamist In the video, Kenji Goto Jogo said fellow hostage Haruna Yukawa had been beheaded and that he would die next if the terror group’s demands are not met.

ISIS had demanded $200 million from the Japanese government in exchange for the two men, but Jogo said it now wants the release by Jordan of female would-be suicide bomber Sajida al-Rishawi. He is shown in the video holding a photo of Yukawa beheaded (which is used in this story), but SiTE blurred the image.

The hostage situation has been a major crisis for Prime Minister Shinzo Abe. And has been blamed for the death of the hostage according to reports.

source http://www.egusiboard.com/breaking-news-isis-beheads-one-of-the-japanese-hostages/

Re: Isis Beheads One Of The Japanese Hostages by kay1one(m): 5:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
Tomorrow person go say make I vote muslim!
Re: Isis Beheads One Of The Japanese Hostages by kilokeys(m): 5:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
kay1one:
Tomorrow person go say make I vote muslim!

fool.. generalising.

if i was an American and i saw ur stewpid post.. should i conclude all Nairalanders are stewpid?
Re: Isis Beheads One Of The Japanese Hostages by kay1one(m): 5:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
kilokeys:

fool.. generalising.

if i was an American and i saw ur stewpid post.. should i conclude all Nairalanders are stewpid?

Yo momma!

Re: Isis Beheads One Of The Japanese Hostages by ellechrystal(f): 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
kay1one:

Yo momma!
Na wa make una take am easy na...
Re: Isis Beheads One Of The Japanese Hostages by ellechrystal(f): 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
kilokeys:

fool.. generalising.

That's his own opinion. He has reasons best known to him.

Re: Isis Beheads One Of The Japanese Hostages by delishpot: 5:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
I no know wetin to believe again sef. I feel sorry for the good Muslims of the world sha. I can Imagine if a fanatic arm of christianity or jews rise up and want to carry the teaching of the old testament to the last dot. Shey people will say christianity is bad and we the few good ones will be trying to show the world that not all of us are bad. Then they will bring out bible passages and chapters to prove how God said this or that and we will say no, jesus changed it. Its though sha.
Re: Isis Beheads One Of The Japanese Hostages by kilokeys(m): 6:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
ellechrystal:

That's his own opinion. He has reasons best known to him.

and u don't think its my own opinion to call him stewpid for evident reasons best known to any sane human beings? undecided
Re: Isis Beheads One Of The Japanese Hostages by asadike(f): 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
God have mercy!
Re: Isis Beheads One Of The Japanese Hostages by otokx(m): 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
You will soon hear the usual cliche - religion of peace.
Re: Isis Beheads One Of The Japanese Hostages by Horus(m): 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqHak1RfuOA

[size=15pt]ISIS Claims 1 Japanese Hostage Killed [/size]

Shoot-at-sight Order: APC Asks Supporters To Stayoff Kaduna Streets This Weekend / VIDEO - Who TB Joshua Is Endorsing For 2015... / Nairaland GEJ Vs GMB Opinion Poll Valid Till February 14 2015.