Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,385 members, 7,958,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:31 AM

Buhari Rally: Get Out Of Ekiti "In Your Own Interest" DSS Warns Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Rally: Get Out Of Ekiti "In Your Own Interest" DSS Warns Fayose (4691 Views)

Hate Speeches: DSS Warns Arewa Youths, N’delta Militants, Others / Omojuwa: The Difference Between Lagos And Ekiti In Terms Of Governance / Federal Allocation: Presidency Warns Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Rally: Get Out Of Ekiti "In Your Own Interest" DSS Warns Fayose by 100Cents: 11:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
SOURCE ?
Re: Buhari Rally: Get Out Of Ekiti "In Your Own Interest" DSS Warns Fayose by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
clevvermind:
i read it. I mean fayose is not going anywhere and apc or DSS cannot do anything.

No one needs to do anything. It is just a piece of advice. If anything happens to Buhari, Fayose would be held responsible. After all, Fayose made that death threat ad.
Re: Buhari Rally: Get Out Of Ekiti "In Your Own Interest" DSS Warns Fayose by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 25, 2015
asadike:
you just have to realize that we are deaing with a thuggish gov. You don't ask him to leave you can only advise him not to forment trouble during d rally

In saner climes, a thug wouldn't even be a governor in the first place.
Re: Buhari Rally: Get Out Of Ekiti "In Your Own Interest" DSS Warns Fayose by Locapito(m): 12:15am On Jan 25, 2015
femicyrus:
Don't be decieved by the way fayose is behaving like a tout. He is really a tout as a taxi driver at polytechnic ibadan where he later came to forged a certificate 'authentic copy' without attending a single lecture @ the same school. The rector and the lecturer that facilitated the forgery were both dismissed after pdp lost in Oyo state. I know him and his taxi in the school always parked beside Olori hostel to load passengers
i was telling some guys about this taxi driver called fayose, but they never believe me. I attended poly ibadan and am so happy that u also confirmed it. Omo ale jati jati ni fayose.
Re: Buhari Rally: Get Out Of Ekiti "In Your Own Interest" DSS Warns Fayose by Locapito(m): 12:20am On Jan 25, 2015
Uteghe:
All murderers should learn a lesson from Fayose's loss of self control. When you kill,the first thing is the blood of your victims starts haunting you. You permanently seek crises so that you can kill more. Fayose is being driven by the daring incubus demon and it will not let him go until it destroys him. Just check out his restlessness,buffoonery,unpredictability and the mixture of brutality and pretentious generosity and you will see a cursed soul.
u re very correct man, i was amazed when he refered to himself as "anjonnu to je jollof rice" meaning "the evil spirit that eat jollof rice" imagine that.
Re: Buhari Rally: Get Out Of Ekiti "In Your Own Interest" DSS Warns Fayose by boboLIL(m): 2:56am On Jan 25, 2015
So fayose na governor? Nawa..... Na pure tout.... GEJ2014 or mk water kari mai wetin una de call am? Voters' card

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Terrible Dream I Had Last Night Concerning The General Election / Biafra Can Only Be Achieved By WAR / Crowd Mob A Buhari Look Alike Today Seen Driving A Bus In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.