Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Jonathan Visits Olu Of Warri & Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Visits Olu Of Warri & Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (Photos) (29581 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) / Ambode Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Ikenwoli (Photos) / Ayo Oritsejafor, Abdulsalami Meet Buhari In Aso Rock (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Visits Olu Of Warri & Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (Photos) by saasala(m): 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-rKmX4AgJ3vo/VMPIsIiI6gI/AAAAAAAAC6A/b1gBhcc2Pow/s1600/olu-of-warri.jpg[/img]

President Goodluck Jonathan on Friday, January 24, 2015, paid a courtesy visit to the Olu of Warri, Ogiame, Atuwatse II, in his palace. He also visited the the president of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor in his house in Warri

More photos below..

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/01/photos-president-jonathan-visits-olu-of.html

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Visits Olu Of Warri & Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
If he likes he should visit Jesus in heaven

Me and my family will be voting for buhari come feb 14

******firstus de commentus*******

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Visits Olu Of Warri & Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (Photos) by donphilopus: 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
I can see the bling-bling Oritsejafor there. Your master is leaving Aso Rock come May 29th!

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Visits Olu Of Warri & Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (Photos) by Tolexander: 5:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hmmmmm! Final visit as a president!

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Visits Olu Of Warri & Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (Photos) by saasala(m): 6:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
Tolexander:
Hmmmmm! Final visit as a president!

Chop nockle..Or how them they spell Knukkle sef, you no say I no go school but I get sense pass Jonadarfft

Can someone say SAI BUHARI

If you love Buhari, quote this and type SAI BUHARI

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Visits Olu Of Warri & Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (Photos) by Dannyset(m): 6:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
saasala:

Chop nockle..Or how them they spell Knukkle sef, you no say I no go school but I get sense pass Jonadarfft

SAI APC
SAI CHANGE
SAI NIGERIA
SAI OSINBAJO
SAI BUHARI

@Op shey u get ur PVC sha?

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Visits Olu Of Warri & Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (Photos) by MuguliciousMUGU: 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

and how does this affect the price of common sense in the market?

Go and get one, you need it

GEJ till you get sense

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Visits Olu Of Warri & Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (Photos) by MuguliciousMUGU: 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
saasala:

SAI MUGULICIOUS MUGUcheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Visits Olu Of Warri & Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (Photos) by clevvermind(m): 6:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
Jonathan, the man of the people. You will certainly win the election. Carry go.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Visits Olu Of Warri & Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (Photos) by alaoeri: 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
Jona in a farewell visit to the bling bling 50cent wannabe pastor. cheesy
Sai Buhari.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Visits Olu Of Warri & Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (Photos) by Tolexander: 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

GEJ till you get sense
common sense has no market value! To think there is a price tag on common sense is a thought out of hypocrisy!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Visits Olu Of Warri & Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (Photos) by MuguliciousMUGU: 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
Tolexander:
common sense has no market value! To think there is a price tag on common sense is a thought out of hypocrisy!
Story for the gods...

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Olu Of Warri & Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (Photos) by manck2: 6:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
[size=28pt]This is cameroon[/size]

[b][size=28pt]

Many of the nigerian politician are illiterate.

You have the Olu of warri (duke of warri), because delta state is part of the country of the kingdom of western Nigeria. delta state is part of the country of the kingdom of Western nigeria.

The Emperor of the country of the kingdom of Western nigeria is Emperor Oduduwa Ademusiwa.

by international law, Jonathan goodluck is a foreigner President from a different country call Nigeria visiting as a foreigner guest of the duke of warri in the Independent country of the Kindgom of Western nigeria.. Where Emperor Oduduwa Ademusiwa is the Head of state. because oduduwa ademusiwa is the Historical Oduduwa you all read in the university and history books.. but because nigeria is an occupied country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. country. the northerners, illegal occupied the country of Western Nigeria. that why some people will rather die than see a northerner take over power.

By International law. It is considered a visit of a foreigner to a duke in another country.

[/size][/b]

By International law. It is considered a visit of a foreigner to a duke in another country.

Jonathan goodluck is a foreigner from a different country visiting as a foreigner guest of the duke of warri. but nigeria government have abuse international law.. by claiming Western nigeria as part of Nigeria. It is not part of Nigeria...

this is why there is an Olu of warri.. just like there is olu of ibadan and in other places.

Just like germany chancellor to Sultan of sokoto.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-n_w97A7NMoA/UPzcbPCcrUI/AAAAAAAAQ6g/IMgtEd9dBUk/s400/Prince+Charles+and+Kano+Emir.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1940329_1583868mapnigeria89pngd88e91157e0443d88dbc95f_png60138780db8e6a0fd223adc4c4484409

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Visits Olu Of Warri & Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

GEJ till you get sense

ntooorr

Jonathan is a goner

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Visits Olu Of Warri & Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (Photos) by saasala(m): 6:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
Dannyset:

SAI APC
SAI CHANGE
SAI NIGERIA
SAI OSINBAJO
SAI BUHARI

@Op shey u get ur PVC sha?

Over get dey worry me sef

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Olu Of Warri & Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (Photos) by manck2: 6:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
Re: Jonathan Visits Olu Of Warri & Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (Photos) by manck2: 6:40pm On Jan 24, 2015

[size=38pt]High royal highness
Oduduwa ade ade ademusiwa
The emperor of the independent country of western nigetia
[/size]
Re: Jonathan Visits Olu Of Warri & Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (Photos) by manck2: 6:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
olu of warri is a duke like is english duke. Only oduduwa ademusiwa is the monarchy.

Young man, the monarchy, which is oduduwa ademusiwa has move 3 times in history in 3 cities of western Nigeria.

It is like the queen moving. It is not the town or city that make the monarchy , it is the oduduwa ademusiwa that is the monarchy.

Tinubu na 419, no title is called the asiwaju

Re: Jonathan Visits Olu Of Warri & Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
Olu of Warri is not smiling at all. The rivalry between Ijaw and Itsekiri comes to mind.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Visits Olu Of Warri & Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (Photos) by LagosBoi2(m): 6:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
They are friends na
Re: Jonathan Visits Olu Of Warri & Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (Photos) by musiwa94: 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
x
Re: Jonathan Visits Olu Of Warri & Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (Photos) by musiwa97: 7:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
c
Re: Jonathan Visits Olu Of Warri & Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (Photos) by lonelydora: 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ok
Re: Jonathan Visits Olu Of Warri & Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (Photos) by datguru: 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Olu Of Warri & Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (Photos) by johnson4nosa(m): 7:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
if u no u are in for Buhari I beg hit like

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Visits Olu Of Warri & Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (Photos) by johnson4nosa(m): 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
bbbbb
Re: Jonathan Visits Olu Of Warri & Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (Photos) by Godhelpus: 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
saasala:

SAI BUHARI

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Visits Olu Of Warri & Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (Photos) by McLuhan(m): 7:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Brother, you are extremely wicked! LOL. I couldn't help but laugh. So, it has reached a stage where Jonathan must do the impossible before securing your vote. Well, you are entitled to vote for whoever you choose, but you can be sure that there are countless millions who are equally enthusiastic about Jonathan. Personally, my prayer is: May the man win who will best serve Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Visits Olu Of Warri & Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (Photos) by hazyfm1: 7:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
Not interested
Re: Jonathan Visits Olu Of Warri & Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (Photos) by theNetdiva: 7:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
Wizkid is LoveD and Adored by ALL. Here is a comprehensive list of All his songs in his MUSIC careeR;
--------------------

--------------------

[url=http://fb.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwap10.net%2Fmusic%2Flist%2F3835720&h=UAQGAJJy8&enc=AZPg2oBvvLl8tOn7as50jG2nptm2pu_SHl4ah8JL1yzKIn20E_D6DNoPX_2lw_hbao7QfLQl1w94eD1Kr5Bo9jLs&s=1]A - Z WIZKID MUSIC DOWNLOAD cheesy[/url]
--------------------
ENJOY!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seriake Dickson Thanks Ihedioha For Appointing ‘Bayelsan’ As SSG / Adeboye Floats Millionaires’ Club / How Saraki Turned Emir Of Ilorin Into ‘houseboy’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.