Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) (21251 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures / Atiku Abubakar Visits Ibrahim Babangida In Minna (Photo) / Obasanjo Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by sixtuschimere: 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
Former VP and APC Chieftain Atiku Abubakar paid a courtesy visit to the Olu of Warri Ogiame Ikenwoli.

What is happening?Is he making a political move?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/atiku-abubakar-visits-olu-of-warripics.html

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by sixtuschimere: 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by brunofarad(m): 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
Big man talk to big man

Meanwhile
Check my profile and discover how wonderful my handiwork is

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by ExpiredNigeria: 12:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
Youths are the leaders of tomorrow, yet these old fellow that has raped Nigeria won't vacate for the youth, the same people I have been hearing their names since I was a child are the same people still pedaling Nigeria..

Divide this country it is not Good for anyone as Nigeria, let us go as Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba but I know you won't agree because you don't really think its necessary

Tell me this
Why is it difficult to have 24/7 electricity
Why are we still talking about refinery

why is Nigeria exporting crude oil to refine abroad and bring back the component?

So if you are a business man into production and your products cost N1000 in the market but the machine for producing that product is just N50 what stops you from getting five of that machine.. or is refinery costlier than the oil we have in Nigeria today?

Nigerian government is a cult where there are do's and don't, when you come on board they will tell you don't you ever build a refinery, don't you ever make the power stable because these are the areas from which they are enriching themselves.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by jerrybakermillz(m): 12:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
K... Now the north is trying to get political affiliated with the south, making move for 2019...don't tell me he's on a visit on his oil block down south.

Southerners hope we don't sell ourselves short to all dis northerners dat don't have any love for all

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by Ra88: 12:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hmmm

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by loomer: 12:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
That presidency wey you dey find, you no go see am

11 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by AngelicBeing: 12:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
angry angry
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by jejaju: 12:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
I comment my reserve
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
Atiku pay homage to the oil king.

2 Likes

Political Ambitions Sha. Welcome to Warri Sha
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by LifeDrama: 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
Atiku has started his 2019 campaign.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by emmanuel596(m): 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ass licking
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by fratermathy(m): 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
How many votes can the entire Itsekiri nation give to him?

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
The time is nigh, even as the people are ready; ready to uproot a government based solely on deceit, propaganda and blatant lies.

A government that has so much and deliberately caused the entire nation pains and sufferings.
We agree, no man is perfect, same is applicable to Atiku Abubakar. We only try to be good, if possible, be better than expected.

Who better, to be given the chance, than a man who has constantly shown remorse for crimes allegedly committed while he was just a mere commissioner under a certain Statesman's reign?

He has, with pains, accepted the very ugly names he has been called, for leaving an exalted position of a State Governor to a glorified ''second citizen'' in order to serve his people. Now, all we can do is give him the chance to truly serve!

He is Qualified,
He is Educated,
He is Humble,
He is Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Turaki of Adama!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by MrGreenMavro: 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
angry
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2017
Atiku paying homage to the oil king.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by okonja(m): 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2017
Then, to Ibori's place... Turakin Adamawa, we all know the game grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by manchester1: 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2017
warri again?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by adewale9050: 12:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
WE ODUDUWA PEOPLE MUST GIVE ATIKU THE SUPPORT TO BE NIGERIA PRESIDENT BY 2019 BCUS WE HAVE DO MANY MISTAKE BY CHOSEN BABU THE RECESSION MASTER.WARRI IS PART OF ODUDUWA.ATIKU HAVE GIVE US A GUD EXAMPLE FOR WE TO SUPPORT HIM.RETRUCTURING AND TRUE FEDERALISM

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by corperscorner: 12:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
Olu of Warri must have a flair for disco

Who else noticed the club lights? grin

Sure he runs a strip club at the palace on Fridays grin

TWERK TWERK grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by cooltola(m): 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
Dear Nigerians ,
Please do not vote for ex military leaders for the next presidential elections We are not at war against any foreign Power and soldiers do not bargain,they only follow order.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by id911(m): 1:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
Atiku long may you live because you are the hope of the common man
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
ExpiredNigeria:
Youths are the leaders of tomorrow, yet these old fellow that has raped Nigeria won't vacate for the youth, the same people I have been hearing their names since I was a child are the same people still pedaling Nigeria..

Divide this country it is not Good for anyone as Nigeria, let us go as Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba but I know you won't agree because you don't really think its necessary

Tell me this
Why is it difficult to have 24/7 electricity
Why are we still talking about refinery

why is Nigeria exporting crude oil to refine abroad and bring back the component?

So if you are a business man into production and your products cost N1000 in the market but the machine for producing that product is just N50 what stops you from getting five of that machine.. or is refinery costlier than the oil we have in Nigeria today?

Nigerian government is a cult where there are do's and don't, when you come on board they will tell you don't you ever build a refinery, don't you ever make the power stable because these are the areas from which they are enriching themselves.
I take it you are a youth! Now, are you willing to contest the presidency? If yes, you have my unconditional support.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by signz: 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
I like it.

Atiku is consulting widely.

He's the only Presidential candidate that is talking about Restructuring.

Of all the people that are rumoured to be contesting in 2019, i believe he's the best and he has my vote for now.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by zaydocheme: 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
In the words of 2baba, ''all i wanna say is that they don't really care about us...all they really want to do is just to get in touch with ribbocks...cos they think that the money gives them power eeee! But the power is nothing if ur people can't have access to quality education. The power is nothing if ur people keep dieing everyday of disease and starvation...the power is nothing if ur people have access to no peace...no peace. The power is nothing if the people can't believe in unity''....complete it.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by hollyray2016: 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
I'll vote Atiku @2019! proudly YORUBA......
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) by Day169: 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
..older wine in old bottles.

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Pastes Notice Of Melaye’s Recall Process / Killings: Presidency Laments Hate Speech, Demands Respect For Buhari / PDP Did Nothing Throughout Their 16-year In Government – God’swill Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.