Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

MOB Decamped To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MOB Decamped To APC (1642 Views)

Lagos PDP Lawmakers Who Decamped To APC Visit Tinubu In His Ikoyi Home (Photo) / Why I Decamped To APC - Kalu / My Dad Decamped To APC. This Is So Tough. I Hate Anything Apc/buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MOB Decamped To APC by losak9111(m): 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
I over heard today that MOB has decamped to APC from his party Labour party

1 Like

Re: MOB Decamped To APC by watered(m): 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
Who is MOB?
Re: MOB Decamped To APC by losak9111(m): 6:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
watered:
Who is MOB?
Governorship aspirant for Labour party during last governorship election
Re: MOB Decamped To APC by losak9111(m): 6:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
He was in APC before he joined labour party and dumped the party for APC maybe is because of Mimiko that decamped to PDP
Re: MOB Decamped To APC by GeeOh(f): 6:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
political post tins.
Re: MOB Decamped To APC by tonytony208(m): 6:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
losak9111:

and you don't even know the full meaning MOB? Those paying you per post have just wasted their money. You said last governorship aspirant in last election. In which state? Or is it the state of your village? You heard dat pple can post on a forum called nairaland and you started running down here without thinking; just like a man with fractioned brain or no brain at all. Why am i even surprised. Your candidate is a stark cattle-rearring illiterate; so, i shouldn't expect much sensibility from you.
Re: MOB Decamped To APC by losak9111(m): 6:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
tonytony208:

and you don't even know the full meaning MOB? Those paying you per post have just wasted their money. You said last governorship aspirant in last election. In which state? Or is it the state of your village? You heard dat pple can post on a forum called nairaland and you started running down here without thinking; just like a man with fractioned brain or no brain at all. Why am i even surprised. Your candidate is a stark cattle-rearring illiterate; so, i shouldn't expect much sensibility from you.
Micheal Opeyemi Bamidele
Re: MOB Decamped To APC by LagosBoi2(m): 6:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
Yes
Re: MOB Decamped To APC by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
losak9111:

Only prostituting politicians join APC
Re: MOB Decamped To APC by losak9111(m): 6:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
tonytony208:

Do u know that God already punish ur generation?

2 Likes

Re: MOB Decamped To APC by tonytony208(m): 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
losak9111:
Do u know that God already punish my generation?

1 Like

Re: MOB Decamped To APC by watered(m): 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
losak9111:
Which state?
Re: MOB Decamped To APC by losak9111(m): 9:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
watered:
Which state?
EkiTi State
Re: MOB Decamped To APC by Alphaoscar: 10:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
losak9111:
Micheal Opeyemi Bamidele

I swear you be confirm Bleep up person. With all the insult that m0ron rain on you and you still sheepishly obey him? Why can't he find out on his own if he need additional info about MOB or ask question like a reasonable ignorant fool instead of running his mouth like a madman?

Nairaland politics section is not meant for gentlemen oooo so its better you buckle up before they turn you to dustbin.

(1) (Reply)

The Chadian Angle In The Election Postponement Plot Of GEJ. / Sack Jega Now, Gani Adams Tells Jonathan / Presidential Poll Results: Jonathan Floors Buhari In Akwa Ibom - PM News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.