Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) (34775 Views)

Troops Ambush & Kill Escaping Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno(photos) / Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos / See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by donphilopus: 12:07am On Jan 25, 2015
Caseless:
you didnt show us the picture of people sweeping the city after ur paymaster left like the one below.....

donphilopus, barcanista, omenka, this is what happened when the oaf left maiduguri.

Hahaha... The guy is a certified failure. Little wonder he was waving at an empty stadium!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by Caseless: 12:16am On Jan 25, 2015
donphilopus:

Hahaha... The guy is a certified failure. Little wonder he was waving at an empty stadium!
grin grin let's say NO to postponement of the election.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 25, 2015
Caseless:
you didnt show us the picture of people sweeping the city after ur paymaster left like the one below.....

donphilopus, barcanista, omenka, this is what happened when the oaf left maiduguri.
See as them Maiduguri boys sweep am out without mercy.... grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by Eziachi: 12:18am On Jan 25, 2015
Arysexy:

Where do u stand sir? Are u for apc or pdp?
I do not stand for anyone. That gives freedom to say things as I see without a troubled conscience.
Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by Senjuchiha: 12:23am On Jan 25, 2015
Conductor buhari

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by omenka(m): 12:31am On Jan 25, 2015
Caseless:

Look, the reason Jonathan had to go to the north as a whole is just so he could save face and in addition not be seen as a sectional president which he really is.

Deep down inside of him, he knows that his fate in the north is already sealed and no amount of sugar coated words and innuendoes can redeem his image over there.

Let us see how SE and Bayelsa votes are gonna secure him a second term of unmitigated disaster and sheer catastrophe.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by Caseless: 12:45am On Jan 25, 2015
barcanista:
thank God say bomb nor fly the city... grin grin
Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by Caseless: 12:46am On Jan 25, 2015
omenka:
Look, the reason Jonathan had to go to the north as a whole is just so he could save face and in addition not be seen as a sectional president which he really is.

Deep down inside of him, he knows that his fate in the north is already sealed and no amount of sugar coated words and innuendoes can redeem his image over there.

Let us see how SE and Bayelsa votes are gonna secure him a second term of unmitigated disaster and sheer catastrophe.
see campaign venue abeg... grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by beelon1020(m): 1:07am On Jan 25, 2015
This is pure madness this man is killing Nigerians infact he is killing Nigeria as a whole and i wonder why people are too blind to see that GEJ do not care about the masses, this is the time for us to stand together and demand change for the giant of Africa let us vote him out together we can send GEJ back to his village and safe Nigeria from destruction. WE NEED CHANGE.

uyplus:
I am poised to challenge a Pro GEJ activist to tell us what the believe President GEJ can achieve as president in 4years with reduced revenue if re-elected in 2015, that he couldn't achieve in 6years with a much bigger revenue from booming crude sales. The railway projects noise which they all rant about, is currently funded by the Chinese government and not the FGN. What has the FG really done with all the money it had during the oil boom days. The naira is currently experiencing a free fall against the dollar, exchanging at N208 vs $1. GEJ currently has 10jets in his presidential air fleet and has budgeted a whooping N10bn for it's air fleet maintanance if re-elected president in 2015. GEJ has also budgeted N4bn for feeding if re-elected president in 2015. Why has capital expenditure been cut so heavily in the proposed 2015 budget, but recurrent expenditure is still left so high? President Obama had rebuked GEJ twice that he isn't serious about his fight on corruption bůt GEJ has not even made an attempt to curb it's excesses. He has bragged about building universities, but the question is, Where are the job available opportunities to absorb the graduates? He is just plain clueless, inept, corrupt, egocentric and he doesn't deserve a 2nd chance.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by 1009ja: 4:44am On Jan 25, 2015
Nigeria's problems:
Number 1. CORRUPTION
Number 2. CORRUPTION
Number 3. CORRUPTION
Number 4. CORRUPTION
Number 5. CORRUPTION
Number 6. CORRUPTION
Number 7. CORRUPTION
Number 8. CORRUPTION
Number 9. CORRUPTION
Number 10. CORRUPTION
Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by Kcwarren: 5:26am On Jan 25, 2015
Sorry state of mind!!!

1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by jamace(m): 7:10am On Jan 25, 2015
barcanista:
I thought APC e-rodents said Jonathan can not campaign in the North? grin grin APC will be shocked.
Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by waternogeteneny: 8:23am On Jan 25, 2015
GEJ till buhari finish school...

1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by muloks2013(m): 11:20am On Jan 25, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Sai Buhari
yimu
Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by organic973: 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
I was shocked with the comment of some APC supporters. I watch the campaign live on NTA that picture is correct. I can see APC is gradually loosing balance when 14th is just by the corner.

Please note this GMB can't initiate change when working with men like tinubu, amaechi el rufai amongst others.

But note this APC will loose and instead of them to accept defeat which is true they will say it was rigged. Be wise vote GEJ
Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by organic973: 1:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
People attack GEJ unnecessarily while he is recorded as the best civilian leader. Even one of our late past leader spoke about GEJ many years ago. That's why I don't border because definitely GEJ will win, no doubt.
Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
waternogeteneny:
GEJ till buhari finish school...

'
This is your man attacking someone asking for "cheap" petrol

Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by organic973: 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
LETTER FROM SHEHU SHAGARI TO BUHARI
My moslem brother,you truncated democracy with a dastardly coup and took away power from me..You made me to suffer,and you took away my opportunity to RULE Nigeria. You said you do not want democracy in Nigeria.. The same democracy you truncated, you are fighting hard to get with desperation and diabolical power..Buhari, you will suffer hard in the hand of Tinubu, who will use and dump you as he did to Nehu Ribadu..2011 you cried publicly when you lost election,and you made provocative statements that you will make Nigeria ungovernable for pres'Jonathan, which erupted into post election violence, that brought Boko Haram into existence, over 500 innocent Nigerians died instantly,their blood is still crying for vengeance on your head. Buhari, you will never rule Nigeria again..«««Please forward this letter to others until it gets into the mail box of Buhari»»»
Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by SenatorJames(m): 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
God bless this more sensible and mature Gov. Shetima who pleaded with his people to allow peaceful campaign rally of Mr President in his state.
Re: PDP Presidential Rally In Maiduguri, Borno (Photos) by tempest69: 2:45am On Feb 01, 2015
slimmy05:
what is this austistic saying.
an slowpoke like you won't understand. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Elisha Abbo: Deji Adeyanju Leads Protest Against The 'Slapping Senator' (Photos) / Olisa Metuh Freed From Prison / President Buhari Meets With King Charles III At The Buckingham Palace, UK (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.