Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,437 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

I Have Fulfilled Promises I Made - President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Fulfilled Promises I Made - President (1023 Views)

I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca / 7 Women Who Made President Buhari's Ministerial List: PROFILES + PHOTOS / I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Fulfilled Promises I Made - President by kuipid(m): 7:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan has said he fulfilled the campaign
promises he made to Nigerians in 2011. He stated this on Friday while
inaugurating a five-seater air-conditioned passenger inter-city rail
transport system that will link Makurdi, Benue State with
Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
Vice President Namadi Sambo who represented Jonathan, said the country
had witnessed remarkable transformation, especially in the transport
sector during his administration.
He said,
"President Jonathan has ensured the fulfillment of the promises he
made to Nigerians by transforming the country, especially the
transport sector as a critical infrastructure. Today's event is a
commitment of our unflinching services. This transformation is in
three phases: System transition, system modernisation and system
stabilisation". http://adenaij..in/2015/01/i-have-fulfilled-campaign-promises-i.html
Read More stories -: I Really Want to Get Married - Musician, Seyi Shey - http://adenaij..in/2015/01/i-really-want-to-get-married-musician.html
All Women are Prostitutes - Maheeda[see reason] - http://adenaij..in/2015/01/all-women-are-prostitutes-maheedasee.html
Dame patience Jonathan Flaunts Her PVC with Style - http://adenaij..in/2015/01/dame-patience-jonathan-flaunts-her-pvc.html .
Gospel Singer Sammie Okpose Apologizes To Buhari - http://adenaij..in/2015/01/gospel-singer-sammie-okpose-apologizes.html
Re: I Have Fulfilled Promises I Made - President by ucheheart(m): 7:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mr president we need constant power supply. This is the most pressing need of nigerians. OBJ brought gsm. Yours was to regulate power but you failed any other thing you've achieved is irrelevant. We need change.
Re: I Have Fulfilled Promises I Made - President by clevvermind(m): 7:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
ucheheart:
Mr president we need constant power supply. This is the most pressing need of nigerians. OBJ brought gsm. Yours was to regulate power but you failed any other thing you've achieved is irrelevant. We need change.
Jonathan have revived the rail transport system, built more schools, the economy of Nigeria is growing according to cnn ratings few days ago. Etc.
Re: I Have Fulfilled Promises I Made - President by skybird1: 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
What the heck is this one saying
Re: I Have Fulfilled Promises I Made - President by baybeeboi: 8:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
He has really tried here.
I dont care about corruption,i just want constant power supply next.
Weldone anyways
Re: I Have Fulfilled Promises I Made - President by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
Let the war begin.
Re: I Have Fulfilled Promises I Made - President by Khd95(m): 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
R u tryin 2 buy us over or wot?

Wot abt d greenfield refinaries u promised 2 build wit subsidy money?

Tho. U bot 4nes 4 we dem farmers grin.....may b 2 receive fertilzer 2ru flash shear or B/tut

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled Promises I Made - President by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
clevvermind:
Jonathan have revived the rail transport system, built more schools, the economy of Nigeria is growing according to cnn ratings few days ago. Etc.
CNN rating chai!!! guy u fumble. what were the problems of agriculture in nigeria when you were in school. Go check the 12points today WAEC marking scheme on this still carries these points up till date. CNN rating.
Thanks to jonathan atlist rail is not part of it again, so he should just leave the place for another person to give us water, may b in this way my grandchildren will av nothing to complain about. To quickly drop this before I go, I hope he wnt start asking fot buhari original school sandal after the certificate.

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled Promises I Made - President by kuipid(m): 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
Khd95:
R u tryin 2 buy us over or wot?

Wot abt d greenfield refinaries u promised 2 build wit subsidy money?

Tho. U bot 4nes 4 we dem farmers grin.....may b 2 receive fertilzer 2ru flash shear or B/tut
I don die ..... Ah don laff faint..Flashare ke
Re: I Have Fulfilled Promises I Made - President by Tattooboy: 8:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
ucheheart:
seconded

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled Promises I Made - President by dulaman: 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
Re: I Have Fulfilled Promises I Made - President by clevvermind(m): 11:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
afolag:

CNN rating chai!!! guy u fumble. what were the problems of agriculture in nigeria when you were in school. Go check the 12points today WAEC marking scheme on this still carries these points up till date. CNN rating.
Thanks to jonathan atlist rail is not part of it again, so he should just leave the place for another person to give us water, may b in this way my grandchildren will av nothing to complain about. To quickly drop this before I go, I hope he wnt start asking fot buhari original school sandal after the certificate.
Jonathan will do more if re-elected. Another person should not take over. We need continuity. Say no to the angel you don't know.
What happened to the rating that was shown in cnn?
Re: I Have Fulfilled Promises I Made - President by Khd95(m): 11:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
kuipid:
I don die ..... Ah don laff faint..Flashare ke
Egbon u no help me reason am ni

Dy can akshually receive farm tools tru dat arrangemnt oo........tanks 2 konga nd jumia grin
Re: I Have Fulfilled Promises I Made - President by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 25, 2015
clevvermind:
Jonathan will do more if re-elected. Another person should not take over. We need continuity. Say no to the angel you don't know.
What happened to the rating that was shown in cnn?
How come u trust CNN rating when you know the number of graduates roaming the street. rating will be looking at the number of barrels produced like we all share the money, the number exported cassava like its from my papa farm, do you know the number of nigerians sleeping on empty stomach every night while the country economy keep growing in writing using sone useless dY/dX.
Where were you when they forecast when electricity will be stable in nigeria. May be you come from an average family but I must tell you there is a family with 4 graduate with non of them gainfully employed and there parents are old. Rating ko pirating ni .....pscheewwwwt!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled Promises I Made - President by engrjacuzzi: 12:51am On Jan 25, 2015
Jonathan you disappointed Nigerians... you seem to brag about transformation of railway which isn't to it level.
during Gen Abacha's dispensation, he bought over 100 Japanese coaches without noise making and 40 locomotives of which most of them we still manage till date despite Gen abacha being corrupt. how many coaches and locomotives have you bought within your six years in office? have you improved the package of the concerned staff of NRC?
Re: I Have Fulfilled Promises I Made - President by suretman(m): 12:54am On Jan 25, 2015
baybeeboi:
He has really tried here.
I dont care about corruption,i just want constant power supply next.
Weldone anyways

Me too..

I don't forking care about corruption..

I just want constant power supply
Re: I Have Fulfilled Promises I Made - President by deriod(m): 1:42am On Jan 25, 2015
OK ,thank you sir ,you've done your best ,we need change

SAI BUHARI

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Seun Must Investigate This: Multiple IP Voting On Nairaland (photo) / Jega Gave Northern Pvcs To Emirs What A Country. / Jonathan( PDP) Vs Fashola ( APC )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.