Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama (35585 Views)

Runtown' Pregnant Babymama, Selena Mocks Singer's Sidechicks [PICS+VIDEO] / Toke Makinwa's Husband Was Spotted With Pregnant Babymama Before News Broke. / IK Ogbonna And His Pregnant Columbian Girlfriend At The Beach (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Yungmilio2(m): 12:59am On Jan 25, 2015
sinaj:
xo de proudly show off baby mama now...i de shame for u mama, i mean baby mama angry
I dey pity for you
Abeg go find husband
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by siegfried99(m): 12:59am On Jan 25, 2015
Congratulations in advance grin
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by mtprofessor5(m): 1:00am On Jan 25, 2015
Nairalanders

This people don't just sleep

I guess they are in some kinda meeting
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by mirexxx(f): 1:00am On Jan 25, 2015
make him go pay bride price jare undecided
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 25, 2015
Richiy:

Guy, like it or not, having a child outside wedlock is not legal.
are you high on crack? Who the hell said so? In what constitution?

You need to chane this Stone Age mentality of yours
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 25, 2015
This word "baby mama"..... smh

Our generation is fast loosing the grip on morality.
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Ifeconwaba(m): 1:01am On Jan 25, 2015
mtprofessor5:

F for fridge
lol why are you monitoring me naa
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Spydamannn(m): 1:02am On Jan 25, 2015
The baby mama era has come to stay

1 Like

Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by seunoni34(m): 1:02am On Jan 25, 2015
Baby mama or baby grandma?
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Ifeconwaba(m): 1:03am On Jan 25, 2015
JESUSchoice:
For more babymamas 4 all the guys in NIGERIA ,vote Buhari for president.....
*Vote change.
#sai buhari.!
change your head rubbish
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Lexusgs430: 1:03am On Jan 25, 2015
Brymo pric.k no get shoulder, e chuk head the remaining enter, and this is the proof!!!!!
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Richiy(f): 1:05am On Jan 25, 2015
slimmy05:
are you high on crack? Who the hell said so? In what constitution?

You need to chane this Stone Age mentality of yours

Look at cultures that adopted this practices, where are they today?

Am not high on crack.
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Obadar(m): 1:08am On Jan 25, 2015
Is it just moi bet she lookz way older than him#jus-sayinq tho..all artiste be doinq baby mama..dont qo n marry ooo..

2 Likes

Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 25, 2015
Richiy:

Look at cultures that adopted this practices, where are they today?

Am not high on crack.
more advanced that the place you find yourself. What matters in life is happiness and not some cheap over hyped marriage

2 Likes

Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Richiy(f): 1:12am On Jan 25, 2015
slimmy05:
more advanced that the place you find yourself. What matters in life is happiness and not some cheap over hyped marriage

Advanced technologically. But morally, with values, they are almost sinking.

If you have issues with marriage, sort it out, because purposefully having kids outside marriage is not the way forward.

It makes you selfish because you are only thinking about yourself.
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 25, 2015
Richiy:

Advanced technologically. But morally, with values, they are almost sinking.

If you have issues with marriage, sort it out, because purposefully having kids outside marriage is not the way forward.

It makes you selfish because you are only thinking about yourself.
What morals accrue to you? How have you been better with fanatism? How has morals stopped your fellow from killing one another? How has morals stopped the pastors from divorce and broken marriage? How has morals better the sale of girls in the name of bride price? How has morals improved or impact marriages you find yourself in?

Spare me those cheap craps about morals. It's called pretence.

How has morals reduced the abortion rate in Nigeria? How has the culture of female circumcision better the life of our people? How has child ride beter us here. Stop being a joke

2 Likes

Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Richiy(f): 1:20am On Jan 25, 2015
slimmy05:
What Noel's accrue to you? How have you been better with fanatism? How has morals stopped your fellow from killing one another? How has morals stopped the pastors from divorce and broken marriage? How has morals better the sale of girls in the name of bride price? How has morals improved the impact know marriages you find yourself in?

Spare me those cheap craps about morals. It's called pretence

You are speaking with a lot of anger. Call me whatever but this is what I believe in. You are entitled to your beliefs too.

1 Like

Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 25, 2015
Richiy:

You are speaking with a lot of anger. Call me whatever but this is what I believe in. You are entitled to your beliefs too.
this is pure unnecessary. Where in my statement I called you names. This same attitude I hate about you folks. Looking for self pity when they are making no sense. I simply asked questions

1 Like

Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Richiy(f): 1:26am On Jan 25, 2015
slimmy05:
this is pure unnecessary. Where in my statement I called you names. This same attitude I hate about you folks. Looking for self pity when they are making no sense. I simply asked questions

Jeez take it easy. I never insinuated you called me names. I don't want to fight okay? I don't need your pity either.

1 Like

Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by InZA: 1:27am On Jan 25, 2015
And we call them "celebrities"

Baby mama is now trending

So many "dirtebrities" displaying their utter lack of respect for the sanctity of marriage.

What a shame.

Let anybody quote me with the nonsense response that time has changed and so being a baby mama is not a big deal... quote me with that tone of reply and see how I would wash you down angry
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 25, 2015
Richiy:

Jeez take it easy. I never insinuated you called me names. I don't want to fight okay? I don't need your pity either.
are you scared of my fast internet. I don't need to use pen to punch my keypads. It's speed of light.
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Nobody: 1:29am On Jan 25, 2015
InZA:
And we call them "celebrities"

Baby mama is now trending

So many "dirtebrities" displaying their utter lack of respect for the sanctity of marriage.

What a shame.

Let anybody quote me with the nonsense response that time has changed and so being a baby mama is not a big deal... quote me with that tone of reply and see how I would wash you down angry
Stone aged man.

Look at how backward your life has been with this type of deranged mentality. The dude is doing well and very happy. You're here crying foul like he cheated you.

Go get a life and job, it would do you a lot of good
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Youpele52: 1:29am On Jan 25, 2015
prettyprettywow:
New year. New blessings! The music artist took to instagram to announce that he's going to be a dad soon. He also showed off his pregnant babymama. Congrats to him!

http://chynaduru..com/2015/01/big-congrats-brymo-proudly-shows-off.html

She looks way older than him more like his mother. Am I the only one noticing this?
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by lordmayor4(m): 1:30am On Jan 25, 2015
Celebrating what is supposed to be a taboo... we are clearly and slowly losing our culture and right way of life and taking up foreign nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: My Boyfriend While Single Was Igbo, I Never Said I Can’t Marry Igbo / Funke Akindele And Ini Edo Battle It Out In New Selfies / Lola Alao's Court Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.