Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama (35627 Views)

Runtown' Pregnant Babymama, Selena Mocks Singer's Sidechicks [PICS+VIDEO] / Toke Makinwa's Husband Was Spotted With Pregnant Babymama Before News Broke. / IK Ogbonna And His Pregnant Columbian Girlfriend At The Beach (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Speakdatruth: 4:24am On Jan 25, 2015
sinaj:
xo de proudly show off baby mama now...i de shame for u mama, i mean baby mama angry

omo lyk play lyk play av made fp again...shud i say laziness pay grin...filin lyk a lil boss...ma spread mat jore...
bae shift biko, dis gist strong gidigan
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Speakdatruth: 4:32am On Jan 25, 2015
slimmy05:
are you jealous?

She didn't just open legs like youve been spreading yours like umbrella. She got pregnant for him and they are both happy about it.

You need to change your Stone age mentality
which stone age mentality hav u bin shoutin since? if u continue spreadin dis lie d thunder wey go hit u dey drink orijin

6 Likes

Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by SurePresident: 4:44am On Jan 25, 2015
End Time signs.
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by 4stylz: 4:57am On Jan 25, 2015
There is more to beauty in marriage! When some of una marry una go understand say Happiness is the aim! Marry fine girl when go give you sleepless night and send u to early grave u go understand
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by seedorfg(m): 5:49am On Jan 25, 2015
he impregnated is aunty grin
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by kikelomojessy(f): 5:58am On Jan 25, 2015
Foolishness making people to copy oyibo style, ε̲̣̣̣̥ ar Africans and not proud to give birth out of wedlock. Am not in support of abortion but all dis gurls dnt kia anymore provided the guy has cash, why wit his cash U̶̲̥̅̊ did not ask him to marry U̶̲̥̅̊ first. Continue being his B̶̲̥̅̊âb̶̲̥̅̊y factory until he his ready to settle down.

prettyprettywow:
New year. New blessings! The music artist took to instagram to announce that he's going to be a dad soon. He also showed off his pregnant babymama. Congrats to him!

http://chynaduru..com/2015/01/big-congrats-brymo-proudly-shows-off.html

2 Likes

Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by elantraceey(f): 6:23am On Jan 25, 2015
slimmy05:
when did they tie giving birth with marriage? Who the hell says you must marry before kids?

Stop this Stone Age mentality

Stop age mentality my foot or where you born out of wedluck? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Nobody: 6:24am On Jan 25, 2015
mtprofessor5:
Is it me or is it the baby that is making her look old
its the pregnancy thats making her face look swollen
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by AJOT99(m): 6:33am On Jan 25, 2015
Alrite

Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by justi4jesu(f): 6:35am On Jan 25, 2015
Congrats Brymo but make sure you get married to her so the package can be complete.
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by StreamerBlogger: 6:36am On Jan 25, 2015
Time has changed....Dis is a more advanced world...ACCEPT CHANGE.
safarigirl:
the matter tire me o...see babe wey dem suppose hide inside village until she born na who dey open teeth with pride.

Before when a girl gets preg outta wedlock, even the neighbours no suppose know, now e don turn trend. Our priorities are upside down undecided
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by justi4jesu(f): 6:38am On Jan 25, 2015
4stylz:
There is more to beauty in marriage! When some of una marry una go understand say Happiness is the aim! Marry fine girl when go give you sleepless night and send u to early grave u go understand

So in other words na to marry girl Wey no fine.
grin
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by justi4jesu(f): 6:39am On Jan 25, 2015
4stylz:

So in other words na to marry girl Wey no fine.
grin
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by justi4jesu(f): 6:40am On Jan 25, 2015
4stylz:

So in other words na to marry girl Wey no fine. grin
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by maternal: 6:49am On Jan 25, 2015
Any man who gets married is foolish. It's not in a man's best interest to marry nowadays. fellas whatever a woman wants you to do, do the opposite. 99.9 what she wants you to do favors her. Marriage only benefits woman nowadays not men. Don't get married.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by crisycent: 6:56am On Jan 25, 2015
fr3do:
This one na Iye

This one pass Iye, na Iye-nogie grin
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by franugo(m): 7:03am On Jan 25, 2015
Is that not mama iyabasirashockedshocked

na wa o, ur babe don old na brymogrin
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by zuttiluv(f): 7:07am On Jan 25, 2015
;DAm happy for you Brymo
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 25, 2015
Very beautiful woman, she looks so cute in that native wear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by endymetrix(m): 7:28am On Jan 25, 2015
JESUSchoice:
For more babymamas 4 all the guys in NIGERIA ,vote Buhari for president.....
*Vote change.
#sai buhari.!
I hate to hear this name ''BUHARI''
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Missmossy(f): 7:29am On Jan 25, 2015
Congrats to him anyway grin most Nigerian celebrities live a life of misplaced priorities. Lets see where its gonna get them.

1 Like

Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by valhilly(m): 7:51am On Jan 25, 2015
It because women are just a part time something... That's why I still prefer contract marriage. Just airing my own view sha so don't fucking get it twisted!
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by daveP(m): 7:55am On Jan 25, 2015
(rocks arm chair and laughs out over a cup of well brewed coffee)

babymama
fiance
fiancee
hian-b
bae
man enough
testing fertility

alllll na

crowd: (looking dumbfounded;unable to reply)

oh some of una dey guilty as well? Forget say na brymo. (heaves) well according to brymo.....

Crowd:[size=32pt] ARA N' MBE[/size]

thank you(backstage) someone even said 'stop this stone age mentality'!!

So the advancement to the human mind, sense of reasoning and output of action however unavoidable is now proportional to Ages and Dispensations?
Smh to some fella.

Na that guy go stand read from 1st Tim 3 1-4 ( "refusing to marry"wink for church.
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 7:55am On Jan 25, 2015
safarigirl:
the matter tire me o...see babe wey dem suppose hide inside village until she born na who dey open teeth with pride.

Before when a girl gets preg outta wedlock, even the neighbours no suppose know, now e don turn trend. Our priorities are upside down undecided
Safari dear its being a while kilode
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by grandstar(m): 7:57am On Jan 25, 2015
Richiy:

Look at cultures that adopted this practices, where are they today?

Am not high on crack.
The black americans are the worst for it slimmy05. Children are best raised in a 2 parent family.

1 Like

Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Ignatio(m): 7:59am On Jan 25, 2015
slimmy05:
when did they tie giving birth with marriage? Who the hell says you must marry before kids?

Stop this Stone Age mentality

I wonder what your kinsmen will say when they read this.
When they say Nigerian youths have a problem you're just a typical example.
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by grandstar(m): 8:01am On Jan 25, 2015
slimmy05:
more advanced that the place you find yourself. What matters in life is happiness and not some cheap over hyped marriage
Unhappy single mothers are always worse off than the unhappy married ones.
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Adex097: 8:08am On Jan 25, 2015
NP: Prick no get shoulder by Brymo cool
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Mayflowa(m): 8:19am On Jan 25, 2015
slimmy05:
Keep following the chics like Twitter. lol, oya hit her follow button. Woman wrapper

You know, I see u as the issue-laden guy here. You don't know when to stop your bully. You resorted to name calling just for u to argue your point, yet she replied as if you were a human being. But for the weakling you are, u dare to continue

You are lucky! Try that with some other gals and see if you won't receive the bashing of your life. I think u enjoy insults. Meanwhile one of the gals is already. Insulting the day u were born. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by samsard(m): 8:22am On Jan 25, 2015
elantraceey:
Are they married? undecided

or when did having a child out of wedlock become a thing of pride ?
Personally I wouldn't be ashamed of a woman that's pregnant for me or the kid she's with. Is a child born out of wedlock any less human than the ones born to chained parents? don't blame you guys
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by elantraceey(f): 8:26am On Jan 25, 2015
samsard:
Personally I wouldn't be ashamed of a woman that's pregnant for me or the kid she's with. Is a child born out of wedlock any less human than the ones born to chained parents? don't blame you guys

No one is talking about shame here but is it something to be soo proud of?
Re: Big Congrats! Brymo Proudly Shows Off His Pregnant Babymama by Bosville(m): 8:36am On Jan 25, 2015
slimmy05:
Matured! Nice one.
No mind dem bro, I jez dey observe those ladies hypocritical comments. giving birth out of wedlock is illegal but losing their virginity to a guy they wouldn't marry is legal, mounting different d*icks b4 marriage z legal...LMAO

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo, Tuface, Juliet Ibrahim, Akpororo,Iyanya Celebrate MBGA Winners / Nina Ivy Shares Photos With Her Parents / Chidinma Ekile Pretty In Cornrows (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.