Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,716 members, 7,955,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:54 PM

Why are Most Girls Insultive? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why are Most Girls Insultive? (2395 Views)

Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why are Most Girls Insultive? by mirexxx(f): 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
zick19:

in d next 2months, i knw dat "like" will change to love
gbam! i like ur faith smiley
Re: Why are Most Girls Insultive? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
mirexxx:
gbam! i like ur faith smiley
#in_lynxx_voice: i dey telllll you.
Re: Why are Most Girls Insultive? by mirexxx(f): 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
zick19:

#in_lynxx_voice: i dey telllll you.
lol
Re: Why are Most Girls Insultive? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 26, 2015
Monicasque:
She is watches too much hollywood movies, and always sees how rude girls always get the guy. She's got a crush on u. Fyi i, plz never generalise again. Nt all sisters r crazy like dis chick
hmmmmm
Re: Why are Most Girls Insultive? by Melahou(m): 11:05am On Jan 26, 2015
you have not really told us what transpired between you guys before then...

am sure you asked her out once
Re: Why are Most Girls Insultive? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
Melahou:
you have not really told us what transpired between you guys before then...

am sure you asked her out once
not at all
Re: Why are Most Girls Insultive? by Emodeee: 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nokialumia720:
Pls my fellow nairalanders, there was this girl in my neighbourhood, we stays in the same lodge and her room is facing my own room, what really happened is that i was resting in front of my room oooooo just to get fresh air after the days stress, so wen i went inside my room to get something b4 i could come bk she has already sat in the same chair i was resting on so I ask her to go and get a chair for herself she refused. So i left her there went ouside to answer a friend who just hail me. Wen i returned she has left the chair so i now sit and continue my resting. Can u imagine that wen this girl saw me sitting in that chair she just pushed me and i nearly fall down, so i got angry and start shouting on her never to try that again. Do u knw that this girl started raining abuse on me calling me names like idiot, onye nzuzu etc. I nearly beat a hell out of her if not guys around who hold me that i should never lay my hand on a woman. So my question is this, why do this girl behave that way, why the insult on me over my own chair. I,m still wondering about it uptill now that why i posted this here to hear from you guys. Pls dnt mind my english.

cn't u c dat d gal lyks u? Wen a gal starts a fierce fight with u, dat means she is looking 4 smtin i.e mr DICKSON. *singing* push me i push u, man no go vex, Touch me i touch u, man no go vex.
The problem here is dat u dn't knw hw to handle d matter. Immediately she pushed u, u ll tell her dat u fink u av power ryt? She will reply, yez. U ll then go ahead and xay, if u r sure u av power, let's go to ma house and display our freestyle(gidigbo) prowess. Dn't be surprise if she follows u cos dats wah she wants. Hp u figure nw? In case it happens next time, i've given u d tactic to utilise.
Re: Why are Most Girls Insultive? by Melahou(m): 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nokialumia720:
not at all

hold on lemme check
Re: Why are Most Girls Insultive? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
gringringringringringrin
funny post
very funny post
extraordinary funny post
Infact, so funny a post...

Op, thats most gurls for u o.... Infact, if u as a guy ain't strong or cant control ursef..u would hv finished dealing wit her before u knw it.tongue:ptongue.. Some gurls could be that annoying...Thank God u only tried bt did nt hit her, i guess d aggressive ones would hav hit before realisng there is a word called 'Tried'..
Everyone wit their series of personality dear.
Re: Why are Most Girls Insultive? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
gringringringringringrin
funny post
very funny post
extraordinary funny post
Infact, so funny a post...

Op, thats most gurls for u o.... Infact, if u as a guy ain't strong or cant control ursef..u would hv finished dealing wit her before u knw it.tongue:ptongue.. Some gurls could be that annoying...Thank God u only tried bt did nt hit her, i guess d aggressive ones would hav hit before realisng there is a word called 'Tried'..
Everyone with their series of personality dear. Hmmmm!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Valentine's Day In The 60s{picture} / Why Do Flat Chested Gals Feel Insecure??? / Dat Awkward Moment U Meet Ur Ex In D Bukaterian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.