Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

"How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari (47153 Views)

Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour / Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by Uncletony(m): 10:14am On Jan 25, 2015
Babare:
.....Is Aisha Buhari already day-dreaming?

What does she mean "WHEN"? The issue should be "IF" because GMB's chances remains an 'IF' case.

In many African democracies, it is very difficult to overcome an incumbent.

And if GEJ loses, he leaves an indelible mark on the face of our nascent democracy.

#VIOLENCE FREE 2015 ELECTION#

Effect of early marriage & be disvirgind by an old man dat is of her great grand father age.
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 25, 2015
femicyrus:
See clean English

unlike dat of mama peace with rotten grammar.
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by TruthisBitter247: 10:25am On Jan 25, 2015
Obascoetubi:
HER FACE LOOKS BLEACHING,,,,,,SAI GEJ&PEJ-2019.
You're very stupid!
Its like you've never seen a beautiful woman in your miserable life! Amuofia!

SAI BUHARI!
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by Sparklesebony: 10:36am On Jan 25, 2015
Garrithe1st:
This is a lady with intelligence, poise, class and charisma. Things money cannot buy..

Sheepopotamus is just a village market woman married to a clueless drunkard...

I would rather have a ' village market woman' who gets emotional & agitated over d killing of children as a first lady THAN have an 'intelligent' first lady who thinks d killings were scenes from a reality show because she lives in a world different from d real one you and I live in.

Slow and steady wins the race.

GEJ till we get a better candidate.
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by Livinusc(m): 10:44am On Jan 25, 2015
Wittylens:
Keep Dreaming..Dreams Come True

After February 14 ,

GEJ Will Remain The President.

PEJ will Remain The First Lady.

Sambo Will Remain Vice-President..

Obasanjo Will Go Back To His Ota FARM.

Tinubu Will Go Back To His House In Ikeja

Buhari Will Go back to his Cows in Katsina

Amaechi Will Go To Jail.

NIGERIA WILL MOVE FORWARD >>>>>>>>>>>>

Hahahahahaha,,,correct! u got it rite.
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by jeje123(m): 11:12am On Jan 25, 2015
EdCure:

You always sound very stale, mundane and clumsy.
I thaught as much!
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by jeje123(m): 11:13am On Jan 25, 2015
femicyrus:
See clean English

Chai diaris god ooooooo
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 25, 2015
Humblesam:

You don kill me ooooooo grin grin grin grin
You remind me of my 'great great grand mother who mother my great grand father'. You be old woman,I swear.
No mind that small girl, she never enter office,she don de drag am with her husband....
Nothing wer man no go hear for this election time.
grin heard it from my granny,these old people are full of wisdom. Though they are late now. sad
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by Humblesam(m): 11:31am On Jan 25, 2015
terza:
grin heard it from my granny,these old people are full of wisdom. Though they are late now. sad
Wisdom always put on parable like this..I love it and always miss great grand and grand parents who made parables golden in their time.
Thanks for bringing back those memories of good old wise days.
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by harry509: 11:59am On Jan 25, 2015
tswitch:

It is understandable if you don't comprehend,it is not written for low reasoners.
oga I udastnd ur words vry well. Bt wat u Rr sayn is trash...
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by balogun12345: 12:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
GREETINGS TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
NIGERIA CUSTOMS AUTHORIZED SALES OF CARS(BATCH B)
CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE LINE
OFFICER BALOGUN ON 08092205545...(+234)
NIGERIA CUSTOMS (NATIONAL AUTHORIZED CAR AUCTIONS/SALES) FOR 2014-2015
TO BUY CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE BALOGUN LINE 08092205545-WE HAVE
DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS FOR SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES.
These cars were seized by government officials at border and the
time duration given to the owners to claim their cars has elapse so
they are been sold in a give away price at very affordable prices to
place an order of your choice call the maketing department
FIRST HAND CARS FOR NATIONAL AUCTION/SALES AT AFFORDABLE
PRICES,INTERESTED BUYERS SHOULD CONTACT IN CHARGE OFFICER BALOGUN ON
08092205545,WE HAVE COMPETENT DRIVERS TO MAKE DELIVERY
NATIONWIDE.MODEL/YEAR OF MANUFACTURE..........1999 t0 2014
INTERIOR..........LEATHER AND FABRIC
AC..........CHILLING FACTORY AC
WHEEL..........GOOD TYRE, ALLOY WHEEL
TO BUY,HEAD OFFICE COMMAND ZONE 1 WAREHOUSE,BADAGRY EXPRESS WAY/COTONOU/SEME BORDER AND FOR DELIVERY/SHIPPING/CLEARANCE/CONTAINERS.
NOTE-ALL CARS ARE TESTED OK, WITH MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
WE HAVE DIRECT TOKUNBOR/BEGIUM/COTONOU CARS VERY CLEAN,BRAND NEW CARS,THE CARS ARE OF VARIOUS MAKES AND SPECS.
RANGING FROM JAPANESE TO AMERICAN,GERMAN,
SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES CALL SEME BORDER OFFICE NUMBERS- OFFICER BALOGUN ON 08092205545 COMMANDANT MARKETING DEPARTMENT..
CALL FOR MORE DETAILS...PLEASE NOTE SALES CLOSING SOON THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE AUCTION MARKET NOW OPEN FOR INDIVIDUALS & DEALERS.
THEY ARE SEIZED AND IMPOUNDED CARS DUE TO ILLEGAL IMPORTATION AND LICENSING AS THE VARIOUS IMPORTERS HAVE REFUSED TO COME FOR THE CLAIMS BEFORE THE EXPIRED PERIOD.
THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE HAVE DECIDED TO SELL THEM OUT AT GIVE AWAY PRICES TO CLEAR THE SPACE IN OUR OFFICE FOR THE YEAR ALL BUYERS SHOULD
NOTE THAT BUYING OF NIGERIA AUCTION VEHICLES HAS NO COMPLICATIONS,
SINCE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO CUSTOMERS BY THE DELIVERY
NOTE: Offer Valid While Stock Last; Money back guarantee .THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE,...,.
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by lyricalz: 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
How many elections have she dreamt like this? Yes the forth one. So let her keep dreaming, its good for her health, and her skin.
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by InglishTeechar(m): 1:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30100388][/quote]

Alert: Buhari's wife just confirmed that her husband want to rule this country...please can all Nairalanders tell her we are not in a military regime when we have rulers, we are in a democratic setting were we demand leaders.

We need a leader and not a ruler.
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by holyokoto(m): 1:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
Madam, the game is still on, You might become our first lady and Queen which most of us are anticipating. I pray your hsband triumph lets see the changes either for good or bad, at least their will be change. and If you eventially became the first Lady, hope you abide on your words. on the other hands either we continue like this in darkness for the next 4 years

1 Like

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by XRAY21(m): 1:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
Skako:
Well said my awating first lady not english blunder like PEJ

Top 15 Patience Jonathan’s English Blunders
Please Read:
1. My husband and Sambo is a good people (Imagine)
2. The President was once a child and the senatorswereonce a children.
3. My fellow widows.(Is her husband dead?)
4. A good mother takes care of hischildren.(Hischildren? Like Seriously?)
5. The people sitting before youwere once a children.(Smh)
6. Yes we are all happy for the effort, it is not easy tocarry second in an international competition like thisone,(addressingpress men after Female Under-19FIFAWorld Cup).
7. The bombers who born them? Wasn’t it not awoman? Theywere once a children now a adult nowthey are bombing women and children making somechildren a widow.(Is she a literate?)
8. My heart feels sorry for these children who havebecome widows for loosing their parents for one reasonor another. (Lmfao….)
9. We should have love for our fellowNigeriansirrespective of their NATIONALITY(Lwkmd)
10. Thank God the Doctors and Nurses are respondingtotreatment. (Doctors and nurses?)
11. I would rather kill myself instead ofcommittingsuicide. (What’s the difference?)
12. Ojukwu is a great man, he died but his manhoodlives on. (Manhood?)
13. On behalf of 2million, I donate my family. (Laughwan tear my belle o)
14. Why will bokharam bomb last churches onchristmas day, theydon’t have respect for Jesus, theyare a very bad person,infact I’m a sadder woman rightnow and Mr.President ismore saddest(Sad,sadder,saddest…)
15. We all have HIV.( For real?

We have tried of these blunders we need change
but am not among that number 15
sai buhari
with all the english you know or with all the english your mom(no disrespect ) who knows your or her. Go and find something better to do that would make you somebody tomorrow
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by StunningCEO: 1:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
EdCure:

a very pathetic old fat fool is khananwulijara. dis is d same pathetic old cargo grin grin grin dat put up a picture of her eating in a hotel with her sugar greargranpapa n claiming she is married.
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
anonimi:

A mean man will do anything & everything to be RECRUITED to our nation's top job.

IF he gets EMPLOYED by us he then brings out his mean fangs.
No change.
Only DECEPTION!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026526_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026527_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Like using soldiers to forcefully take over a stadium he was denied access to?
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by abagnalie: 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
THAT IS IF THERE IS OFFICE OF THE FIRST LADY

SAI BUHARI
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by abagnalie: 2:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
Wittylens:
Keep Dreaming..Dreams Come True

After February 14 ,

GEJ Will Remain The President.

PEJ will Remain The First Lady.

Sambo Will Remain Vice-President..

Obasanjo Will Go Back To His Ota FARM.I HOPE YOU CAN CONFIDENTLY SAY THESE AFTER THE FEBRUHARI 14 ELECTIONS.

Tinubu Will Go Back To His House In Ikeja

Buhari Will Go back to his Cows in Katsina

Amaechi Will Go To Jail.

NIGERIA WILL MOVE FORWARD >>>>>>>>>>>>

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
Humblesam:

Wisdom always put on parable like this..I love it and always miss great grand and grand parents who made parables golden in their time.
Thanks for bringing back those memories of good old wise days.
u welcome smiley
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by Abraham2013(m): 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
Kororugged:
Finally Nigerians can enjoy some sanity.

We will have a president that will do his job and ensure that stealing is corruption.

Also, we will have a first lady who is not only aesthetically more pleasing to look at but also one that is refined and less likely to control her husband and not behave like a motor park tout

The future is bright...in Febuhari
Dis is y we asked for u and buhari to show us ur waec certificate if u hav any cos only an illiterate cannot differentiate between stealing and corruption.
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by Abraham2013(m): 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
EdCure:

Bros no vex but check am na! Dat tin wey dat bros talk no be lie. How old was she wen she married her husband?
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by IBROHIM: 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
When a zoologist rules a country you should expect nothing other than the rule of the jungle!!!! Jonathan should be given employment at the zoo come may 29! Oya Jona where ya CV?
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by tswitch: 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
harry509:
oga I udastnd ur words vry well. Bt wat u Rr sayn is trash...

Your opinion is noted and is obviously as a result of your reasoning so you see........
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
Garrithe1st:
This is a lady with intelligence, poise, class and charisma. Things money cannot buy..

Sheepopotamus is just a village market woman married to a clueless drunkard...
Imagine God gives ur momma da option of being da 1st lady and addressed as sheepopotamus by some jobless lunatics and ur dadda being da president and being addressed as clueless by some idle n disrespectful psychos and tells each of them to choose btwn those options and having someone idle n disrespective psycho and jobless lunatic of a son like u always blaming others for his lost lollipops,who n what do u think their choices will be?! grin grin grin grin
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
Austin4lif:
Hahhahahahahahahahahahhahha, am laughing In ijaw and kalabari. Madam have u taken ur druigs today? Ur husband will cry again comes failbbuhari. We will nt vote for him. Go and rule over ur cows and tell ur fulani brothers to stop killing pple. A terrorist can nt rule me, a dictator can nt rule nigeria. We need change but nt from a fanatic. For me and my household, na Jona we know.
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
Skako:

Top 15 Patience Jonathan’s English Blunders
Please Read:
1. My husband and Sambo is a good people (Imagine)
2. The President was once a child and the senatorswereonce a children.
3. My fellow widows.(Is her husband dead?)
4. A good mother takes care of hischildren.(Hischildren? Like Seriously?)
5. The people sitting before youwere once a children.(Smh)
6. Yes we are all happy for the effort, it is not easy tocarry second in an international competition like thisone,(addressingpress men after Female Under-19FIFAWorld Cup).
7. The bombers who born them? Wasn’t it not awoman? Theywere once a children now a adult nowthey are bombing women and children making somechildren a widow.(Is she a literate?)
8. My heart feels sorry for these children who havebecome widows for loosing their parents for one reasonor another. (Lmfao….)
9. We should have love for our fellowNigeriansirrespective of their NATIONALITY(Lwkmd)
10. Thank God the Doctors and Nurses are respondingtotreatment. (Doctors and nurses?)
11. I would rather kill myself instead ofcommittingsuicide. (What’s the difference?)
12. Ojukwu is a great man, he died but his manhoodlives on. (Manhood?)
13. On behalf of 2million, I donate my family. (Laughwan tear my belle o)
14. Why will bokharam bomb last churches onchristmas day, theydon’t have respect for Jesus, theyare a very bad person,infact I’m a sadder woman rightnow and Mr.President ismore saddest(Sad,sadder,saddest…)
15. We all have HIV.( For real?

sai buhari

pause for a second and look back...yeah,thats ur phd,M.sc momma looking at u in agony n great grief and wondering when her 40+yr old son will get a job and a life...n u know what,shessgonna give u up n disown u widda speeda sound justa be that gbagaun 1st lady u're foaming in da mouth judging on here..
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by PenSniper: 6:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30100388][/quote]

All beauty but no brain.
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by Paschalp(m): 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
FrancisTony:
Why giving herself unnecessary hope when her illiterate husband hasn't won?.

Smh undecided
what is smh
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by mytym(m): 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
Skako:

sai buhari
Like seriously, you want us to think you're better off than PEJ?
As much as i want to 'assume' a typo error, it's still a wounded diction kindof. Kindly rephrase...

It's not unusual to find people who refuse to see the dirt in their own eye attempting to pick the dirt in another man's eye.
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by iyamoliki: 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
Buhari 2015 in jesus name
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by Bluepamex: 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
Who dash monkey banana

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

PDP Members In Plateau Clean Jos Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off (pics) / Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) / Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.