Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

"How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari (47130 Views)

Aisha Buhari In The US Different From Nigeria First Lady Aisha Buhari - SR / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour / Portrait Of The First Lady Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 25, 2015
Babare:

You can never know the true attitude of a man until you give him power.

When this emotional Buhari gets power, he will ROAR.....

The contradiction in your statement is laughable. You just stated that one "can never know the true attitude of a man until you give him power" and then you said Buhari will ROAR once given power.
How can you know that he will ROAR when he's not been given the power yet? See how you contradicted your first statement. Reason? Lemme guess. A clogged biased irrational mindset prevalent in 99.99% of nairalanders.
No PDP or APC robot should quote me

3 Likes

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by Smooyis(m): 12:21am On Jan 25, 2015
Skako:
Well said my awating first lady not english blunder like PEJ

Top 15 Patience Jonathan’s English Blunders
Please Read:
1. My husband and Sambo is a good people (Imagine)
2. The President was once a child and the senatorswereonce a children.
3. My fellow widows.(Is her husband dead?)
4. A good mother takes care of hischildren.(Hischildren? Like Seriously?)
5. The people sitting before youwere once a children.(Smh)
6. Yes we are all happy for the effort, it is not easy tocarry second in an international competition like thisone,(addressingpress men after Female Under-19FIFAWorld Cup).
7. The bombers who born them? Wasn’t it not awoman? Theywere once a children now a adult nowthey are bombing women and children making somechildren a widow.(Is she a literate?)
8. My heart feels sorry for these children who havebecome widows for loosing their parents for one reasonor another. (Lmfao….)
9. We should have love for our fellowNigeriansirrespective of their NATIONALITY(Lwkmd)
10. Thank God the Doctors and Nurses are respondingtotreatment. (Doctors and nurses?)
11. I would rather kill myself instead ofcommittingsuicide. (What’s the difference?)
12. Ojukwu is a great man, he died but his manhoodlives on. (Manhood?)
13. On behalf of 2million, I donate my family. (Laughwan tear my belle o)
14. Why will bokharam bomb last churches onchristmas day, theydon’t have respect for Jesus, theyare a very bad person,infact I’m a sadder woman rightnow and Mr.President ismore saddest(Sad,sadder,saddest…)
15. We all have HIV.( For real?

We have tried of these blunders we need change
but am not among that number 15
sai buhari
'We have tried of...... or we are tired of.......'You sef go worst pass o. Case of a kettle calling the pot black! lol

1 Like

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by austino12(m): 12:31am On Jan 25, 2015
:Pthis woman has already drawn budget for siphoning public money,go back to your kitchen pls.
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by datribune: 12:40am On Jan 25, 2015
hubreality:
Someone should wake her from sleep, dreaming the impossible! lipsrsealed tongue

Hahahaha TANoid, wake up, it's all over. Where will d votes 4 d Otueke drunkard come frm?. Wit no achievement to point to, GEJ can only rely on d few votes of d noisy & inconsequential bigots. Soon, nigerians shall say good riddance to d weakest, most corrupt & clueless leader in nigerian history. SAI BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by samplegirl(f): 12:52am On Jan 25, 2015
Yeske2:
Madam we dey una back, see beauty, charisma, good Queen's grammar etc, we are waiting ma'am.

You will wait foever!

Sorry.
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by toyoutoyou: 12:53am On Jan 25, 2015
Insanity is a family problem in their lineage,so that's the main reason he could address such issue like that.
EdCure:

You always sound very stale, mundane and clumsy.
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by sage2(m): 1:23am On Jan 25, 2015
Typical coupist mentality. They are already thinking treason. God's willing, by May 30 2015, GEJ will still be the president of the federal republic of Nigeria. Jimmy Agbaje will also be marking his one day in office as the governor of Lagos state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by 50calibre(m): 1:37am On Jan 25, 2015
CFCfan:

America will know that only you waka come grin grin

Lol grin
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by hansad: 1:39am On Jan 25, 2015
Aisha, please look at yourself in the mirror; first liberate yourself from male chauvinism; this is a duty some of you exposed Nigerian women owe yourselves and the rest of the female folk, before you dream of Aso Rock.

Look at the wive of former Egyptian President, Hosni Mubarak, the wive of Jordanian president, etc., they do not suffer in silence under male chauvinism. Is there cold winter where you took this photo?

1 Like

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by bejeria101(m): 1:40am On Jan 25, 2015
Thought your husband said there wont be office of the first lady,confusionist tell your husband to lie down pls
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by Revolva(m): 1:42am On Jan 25, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by 50calibre(m): 1:44am On Jan 25, 2015
coogar:

every nigerian should be embarassed with the extremely low class & the mgbeke mannerisms of PEJ. she's a national embarassment to every nigerian woman. i always get ribbed by the people of other countries all because of the stark illiterate shepopotamus.

Hahahaha she's a bloody joke!!

What's baffling is the confidence with which she speaks jargon in public. This woman has made us a laughing stock.

Yet these are the type of people Nigerians prefer.

1 Like

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by hubreality(m): 1:44am On Jan 25, 2015
datribune:

Hahahaha TANoid, wake up, it's all over. Where will d votes 4 d Otueke drunkard come frm?. Wit no achievement to point to, GEJ can only rely on d few votes of d noisy & inconsequential bigots. Soon, nigerians shall say good riddance to d weakest, most corrupt & clueless leader in nigerian history. SAI BUHARI

What achievements have your Mr Integrity, widely known dictator and religious fanatic given to Nigerians? Nigerians now wonder how someone who wants to fight corruption that cannot set a simple record of WAEC certificate straight first with himself. (Lying under an OAT). We are not under the military regime where no one dare ask nor inquire...

Again, wake up the perceptually unelectable first lady dreamer... shocked shocked "Gen Buhari is perceptually unelectable" - Nasir Elrufai (2010).

You only owe your choice your vote, not winning...Likewise me and others.
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by jabojafa(m): 1:58am On Jan 25, 2015
Garrithe1st:
This is a lady with intelligence, poise, class and charisma. Things money cannot buy..

Sheepopotamus is just a village market woman married to a clueless drunkard...
see hate...... Menh ur parents may never become president n first lady in ur dreams. Stop this insult of urs and use ur PVC if u are nt satisfied wit GEJ

1 Like

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by boboLIL(m): 2:01am On Jan 25, 2015
Fever
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by Akon419(m): 2:11am On Jan 25, 2015
Dreaming . Maybe she has malaria. She better go and take malaria drugs
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by smartdave1: 2:13am On Jan 25, 2015
Skako:
Well said my awating first lady not english blunder like PEJ

We have tried of these blunders we need change
but am not among that number 15
sai buhari

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

bro you're too much. seriously you are a grammarian.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by mimicious(f): 2:37am On Jan 25, 2015
FrancisTony:
Why giving herself unnecessary hope when her illiterate husband hasn't won?.

Smh undecided
I wonder O! Apc deceiving dem selfs
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 2:56am On Jan 25, 2015
She is right in some extent but your husband in question needs to check on systolic and diastolic H.B.P
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by Aystarz: 2:57am On Jan 25, 2015
Dannyset:
Gbam!
These are virtuous Women.
Women who doesn't see power as a do or die affair.
Women who respect and stand by the Decisions of their Husbands.
Women who hav the well being of the Nation at heart.
Women of Timber n Calibre.
Women who are Mothers.
Women you can call Wives.
Godly Women.
They support their Husbands.
We appreciate You All.
We Love You All.
We Are Praying For You All.

A far cry from the one we currently have as First Lady. Fresh air we want, alright, but certainly not that of the PDP!
The wind of change is here, and these women here can feel it!

2 Likes

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 2:59am On Jan 25, 2015
mimicious:

I wonder O! Apc deceiving dem selfs

pls dear i wnt you to be my first lady,....alert me whatsapp
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by Aystarz: 3:00am On Jan 25, 2015
Obascoetubi:
HER FACE LOOKS BLEACHING,,,,,,SAI GEJ&PEJ-2019.

No, rather like otapiapia. Your Mumu level is skyhigh.

3 Likes

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by bashydemy(m): 3:07am On Jan 25, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
Hehehehehe!!
See this aboki woman, whose sense do u want to use.

In other words you'll be stealing money "TRADITIONALLY"
You no get sense, Which sense has your Jesus on earth have been using killing English everyday, Look at the way this woman express her self if na PEJ, the error Wey go dey that write ups go pass 4 pages mumu.

2 Likes

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by Aystarz: 3:07am On Jan 25, 2015
Babare:

You can never know the true attitude of a man until you give him power.

When this emotional Buhari gets power, he will ROAR.....

Yea , just how your man - Gej, played a similar card with his 'no shoe campaign gimmick'. We all know who he is today with POWER in his hands and what he's done with it. The Otuoke man, together with our other 4 Presidents doesn't just roar, he bellows and ambles on the masses - the same people who voted him in.

1 Like

Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 3:08am On Jan 25, 2015
Kororugged:
Finally Nigerians can enjoy some sanity.

We will have a president that will do his job and ensure that stealing is corruption.

Also, we will have a first lady who is not only aesthetically more pleasing to look at but also one that is refined and less likely to control her husband and not behave like a motor park tout

The future is bright...in Febuhari

If I was to choose between "tout first lady" that has all the power and money to do what she wants and a person who manages to load #1000 for Bbm every month.. I wouldn't know you existed..
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by mekd: 3:21am On Jan 25, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30100388][/quote]dreamer
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by Obiwannn: 4:05am On Jan 25, 2015
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this:

1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim).

2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim).

3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim).

4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim).

5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim).

6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim).

7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim).

8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim)

9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim).

10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim).

11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim).

12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim).

13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert).

14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim).

15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim).

Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

wait. Na true be this?
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by anti9JA: 4:13am On Jan 25, 2015
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by fesnge(m): 4:22am On Jan 25, 2015
Ma'am, with all due respect, you should assist your husband to campaign. GEJ till 2019 anyway...
Re: "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari by Essential(m): 4:41am On Jan 25, 2015
New begining, My first lady, u are bless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

When You Have Corruption Cases But You Are An APC Member In Pictures / Mass Exodus Hits APC In Katsina, Sokoto, Bauchi / Fulani Leaders In Oyo Beg For Forgiveness, Pledge Peaceful Co-Existence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.