Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election (490 Views)

Heavy Knocks For Buhari’s Anti-corruption War - Punch / Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election ( Photo) / Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth while Arguing Over 2015 elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election by Charlesdonald(m): 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
Two friends threw decorum to the wind at Old Ojo Road in Agboju area of Lagos State on Thursday when they fought over who becomes the winner of the 2015 presidential election.

A man identified as Chukwuemeka was said to have boasted that come rain or shine, Muhammadu Buhari would win the election, a statement opposed by his friend, Akpan who insisted that President Goodluck Jonathan remains the best material for the plum job.

Chukwuemeka who was said to have attended the All Progressives Congress (APC) rally in Ajeromi/Ifelodun local government area the fateful day tried in vain to convince Akpan to support the APC.

What was said to be a friendly discussion degenerated into a fight as Akpan allegedly hit Chukwuemeka in the chest.

LEADERSHIP Weekend gathered that Chukwuemeka’s retaliation nearly turned fatal as he gave his opponent a punch across the lips causing his teeth to fall off and a direct punch on the nose, causing him to fall.

An eyewitness, Etim disclosed that, “Akpan fainted and those in the area had to use cold water to revive him. We have been friends for many years and I don’t know why the two friends who knew each other about a decade before I knew them would fight over election that they will not gain much from. As for me, I am not a fanatical supporter of any candidate so I will not fight because of any candidate.’

The children of many Nigerian politicians are not in the country and will not even participate in the election. So why will I fight because of any politician? Are they not the same people? Didn’t members of PDP defect to APC and members of APC defect to PDP?

People should just take it easy like sports men during this election,” he advised.
SOURCE: leadership.ng/news/406246/man-knocks-friends-teeth-arguing-2015-election-2

1 Like

Re: Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election by Obinoscopy(m): 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
Chai, Akpan has lost his teeth for Jonathan while Chukwuemeka has lost Akpan's friendship for Buhari. They will definitely not have appetite today.

Meanwhile Buhari and Jonathan are busy enjoying life, eating sumptuous meals and sipping cool juice.

No politician, I repeat, no politician is worth fighting for.

1 Like

Re: Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election by KanwuliaJara: 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Thank my lucky stars.
No one to discuss NIGERIAN politics with on my AMERICAN BED!
Not worth the stress!

LET THE FUN CONTINUE JOR!!!

GEJ for 2015!!!!
OBJ. . . go and die!!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election by Raiders: 9:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
very funny
Re: Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
In the morning, the topic was "Man knocked out his gf's teeth" bt nw its man knocked out his friend's teeth, i hope diz takes u to FP
Re: Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election by Dannyset(m): 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
Its not worth the fight.
Re: Man Knocks Out Friend’s Teeth While Arguing Over 2015 Election by Obinoscopy(m): 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2015

(1)

Gej / Apc, Fayose Clash Over Student Leaders’ Arrest / Timetable For 2015 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.