Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. (17014 Views)

Even AIT Now Make Joke Of President Buhari Too Many Travels. PHOTO / Fashola On Live On AIT Now / Watch Ait Now!!! Massive Crowd At PDP Kano State Governorship Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by donphilopus: 12:29am On Jan 25, 2015
engrjacuzzi:
please someone should explain for me......we no get light for days now and I wan vote for PDP come failbuhary

And you wanna vote PDP?! Leaders of tomorrow. SMH!
Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by FreeGlobe(f): 12:30am On Jan 25, 2015
chigo93:
Kai why PDP pple dey vex nau.see as I attack them wit facts,d tin enta their body.gej scamming igbos with azikime.btw great zik was neva a thief,this gej stole our 20billion dollars in collaboration wit nnpc grin[color=][/color] ;Dsee collabo!
this yorubas boy cannot even spell azikiwe. weetin concern you? Did he scam you? we will still thumb print him 100%

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 25, 2015
kestolove95:
and tell me what's demons abt buhari?..takin legal action against corrpt peopl dat ur own angel gej believ dey shud walk free cox to him is nt stealin..was it war against indiciplin(wai) dat. Was promulgated to enshrined self respct and proper way of doin tin dat is demon abt him or is d immigration scam dat led to dead of our graduates seekin to serv dia father land..shud we talk abt d subsidy scam,d chibok gurls,d bombin..infct go listen to father mbaka..one of what he said just came to past..naira has drop again..a naira is now 208..naira. Don meet badluck
every 4kin thing about him is demonic!don't ask me!legal actions my yarnsh!to lock up humans cos he's military?if GLJoe was locking men up like that you guys will twist the whole thing and make him look like a tyrant!buhari kills and locks!is that how to fight corruption?you can't!there is no country that is not corrupt!even the bloody man is not a saint!
-did Joe organise any immigration exercise?
-which subsidy scam?4k the media!do your research Boy!
-the chibok girls is a drama to confuse us. he knows, don't think he's foolish. even my younger ones were laughing when it all started.
-the bombing of what?the APC boys in the north?Mr... abeg you just reminded me of the one buhari said he was almost assassinated. he(AN EXPERIENCED SOLDIER) was shaken up. we all know he arranged that too. if not, where's the assassin?has he changed his mind?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by DeviIhimself: 12:31am On Jan 25, 2015
chigo93:
nkita licha otunne

See the so called igbo bastard

Hopless vulture

Otolo gbagbuo nna i
Afo sagbuo nne i ebea
Nkita lacha gi anya ebea
Thunder fire your mama and papa Hopless son of a rabid dog

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by Horpe23: 12:31am On Jan 25, 2015
Am sure Nigerians did enjoy the documentary, and the most interesting thing is that it still won't change the minds of reasoning Nigerians from voting for sai Buhari come FEBUHARI '14 because they know who sponsored it. I will just advise the opposition to channel their funds towards a more productive course and sponsor a documentary of a better Nigeria under the party's civilian rule.. "Opposition, fueling the vehicle of CHANGE since Nigerians refused to be fools"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by DeviIhimself: 12:32am On Jan 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

this yorubas boy cannot even spell azikiwe. weetin concern you? Did he scam you? we will still thumb print him 100%

That bastard is an igbo wanna be but

He will die

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

atleast fr mbaka don help apc steal votes 4rm d acclaimed ebelemi azikiwe.btw it's ebelemi an ijaw name not ebele(meaning mercy) grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by Justbright(m): 12:34am On Jan 25, 2015
BERNIMOORE:
Watching and I was shocked to see how

he divorced his first wife with five children who later died of diabetes complication unattended to.

And how he killed a mother of two young children on trump up charges

How saraki opened up on on 2.8 billion stolen

And how he humiliated ajasin and tai solarin for voicing opinion on issues

Lastly how he mock Nigeria by planning the extradition of umar dikko from London using a crate illegally b breaking UK laws

UK journalist were shown publivkly mocking saying ''Fly to Nigeria in crates ha ha ha ha ha ha':

is DAT all?...am not watching but I was expecting u to say u

watched him deplete our external reserve by almost 50%,

or that he romances corruption just like ur principal is doing..

is it ur wife he divorced?FYI he divorced his wife wen he came

back from detention and found out his wife has been

collecting money and other form of gratification from govt

DAT detained him.....Dats discipline

if an unbiase media house should parkage a documentary on

gej 6 years in office u will

commit suicide........

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by donphilopus: 12:35am On Jan 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Ebele will sweep Edo with landslide. APC politicians indeed. I know Ngige very well. How many times have you see him with Buhari outside his base SE. Ngige will sit at home on election day

I can see you know nothing in Politics. Jonathan will win Edo by a landslide?! Get outta Anambra and come to Edo and see the reality on the ground. If you're man enough, then go bet with someone that Jonathan will win Edo and Nigeria as a whole and see how you bid your money a farewell. I've engaged you before and discovered that when you're presented with facts, you chicken out.

Were you not the one that said Jonathan won Buhari in Katsina in 2011 by a landslide. If you could spew that gibberish, then why should you be taken seriously?! You know nothing abeg.

You've diverted from 'Ngige would vote Jonathan' to 'he would sit at home on Election day'. I repeat, you're as clueless as your paymaster!

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by Adminisher: 12:35am On Jan 25, 2015
lordcornel:

"YOU are UNEDUCaTED TRIBALISM".. Prof I dey hail ooo..only YOU na school..

Everyone knows the predictive text on my tablet was the cause of that.
"You are an uneducated tribalist"...if you try hoarding, unnecessary profiteering, baby selling, otokoto, fake drugs, fake spare parts, unexpected contracts and fuel subsidy scams when Buhari becomes president you will go to Kirikiri. So start dusting up your passport now.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 25, 2015
grin angryhahaha,PDP dey vex
DeviIhimself:

See the so called igbo bastard

Hopless vulture

Otolo gbagbuo nna i
Afo sagbuo nne i ebea
Nkita lacha gi anya ebea
Thunder fire your mama and papa Hopless son of a rabid dog
Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by Donmarrius: 12:39am On Jan 25, 2015
[s]
lameda07:
The sponsored documentary just renewed the reason why I must VOTE BUHARI.

PDP has forseen landslide and they are exploring all available means to discourage voters from already decided move come feBuhari14.

FFK now has food. He's started singing and dancing..
GMBALLTHEWAY#
[/s]May the blood of those he wasted be on you.amen

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 25, 2015
Tell dem make PDP hear oo
Justbright:

is DAT all?...am not watching but I was expecting u to say u

commit suicide........

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by F22RAPTOR(m): 12:42am On Jan 25, 2015
please does anyone know where I can see the documentary online?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by lordcornel(m): 12:44am On Jan 25, 2015
Adminisher:

Everyone knows the predictive text on my tablet was the cause of that.
"You are an uneducated tribalist"...if you try hoarding, unnecessary profiteering, baby selling, otokoto, fake drugs, fake spare parts, unexpected contracts and fuel subsidy scams when Buhari becomes president you will go to Kirikiri. So start dusting up your passport now.

Lolz... Guy your brain dey bleach..if you don't have anything to say pls blow whistle... Cry me an ocean...it won't change anytin..FAILBUHARI!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by Collynzo419: 12:45am On Jan 25, 2015
donphilopus:

Otu nne ii

Is that the guy that calls himself bloodykiller?

You would regret talking to the fool when you see what he looks like. dat is all i will say for now

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by donphilopus: 12:53am On Jan 25, 2015
Collynzo419:

Is that the guy that calls himself bloodykiller?

You would regret talking to the fool when you see what he looks like. dat is all i will say for now

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bros, I do enjoy his convo oooo! cheesy grin
Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by PrinceMario(m): 1:10am On Jan 25, 2015
These propaganda tactics aint changing our mind. PDP should try harder next time.

Sai Buhari
Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by BERNIMOORE: 1:24am On Jan 25, 2015
Justbright:

is DAT all?...am not watching but I was expecting u to say um

commit suicide........

its not all,

She seeks for assistance to treat their I'll dauther Aisha down with nagging sickle cell while he huhari was in detention, ibb denied buhari to see his families talkless of assisting them, should the wife abandon Aisha their daughter to die of the deadly disease until buhari was released when it wasn't sure that he would be released as the military practice to execute enemies

Buhari was too rigid to even reason with the trying situation of the sickle cell disease leaving the woman to her destiny till death, you see most of you are youth and don't know anything about these generals who strip usofour fundamentals of human right to be heard, anyway you don't need to agree with me because of your curiosity which is being taken advantage of.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by eightsin(m): 1:43am On Jan 25, 2015
I did not watch... is there any link to the video?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by DWJOBScom(m): 4:01am On Jan 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

shut yo trap. No igbo person supports Buhari, ask your people for paternity test

You should've asked where in Nnewi south? These guys are so desperate that they can claim anything
Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by Badgers14: 4:10am On Jan 25, 2015
Donmarrius:
BREAKING NEWS:Watch Ait now,documentary of Buhari's demonic regime is on.

I didn't watch it, we don't have light since over a week now . Whatever they aired on AIT happened well before I was born, no way I could either credit or discredit that.

But am watching GEJ evil regime live , missing Chibok girls, youths dying during immigration recruitment stampede, release of Bode George & Alamaesigha, missing crude oil money, purchasing of 5th presidential jet while the military don't have enough equipment to fight Book Haram, GEJ fell short of his promise in power supply , his promise to Govs on 2011 he wouldnt contest election come 2015.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by Ikengawo: 4:30am On Jan 25, 2015
Badgers14:

I didn't watch it, we don't have light since over a week now . Whatever they aired on AIT happened well before I was born, no way I could either credit or discredit that.

But am watching GEJ evil regime live , missing Chibok girls, youths dying during immigration recruitment stampede, release of Bode George & Alamaesigha, missing crude oil money, purchasing of 5th presidential jet while the military don't have enough equipment to fight Book Haram, GEJ fell short of his promise in power supply , his promise to Govs on 2011 he wouldnt contest election come 2015.

Under GEJ terrorists kidnap people (chibok)
Under Buhari government kidnapped people. (awolowo, ojukwu, fela kuti, sam mbakwe, dikko, journalists, ken saro wiwa)

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by ibisko04: 4:40am On Jan 25, 2015
Adminisher:

You are uneducated tribalism. I watched the program and laughed throughout. When Buhari government was doing those things Nigerians were clapping. The NPN government that Buhari overthrew was a northern led govt but it was very corrupt and piled up 30B-) in short term debt. They were selling import licenses like commodities, smuggling was rife and things had gotten so bad Nigerians were doing drug smuggling and international prostitution to make ends meet. You have to be an idiot to think a corrective regime will let that go unpunished. Travel abroad today and Oyinbo people like will need you up like an animal. Why do you think that is so?. Because IBB reversed everything Buhari was doing and Nigeria be came worse. Your brother Jonathan is very INCOMPETENT and you have to accept that. It is not a reflection on th people of the SS or SE by Nigerians have decided to change him for somebody who has a mind of his own and knows hat he is doing. Live with it
Let them cry more. We need someone like Buhari now more than we do in 1984.
The system is more corrupt now that we will need double of those actions now.
If you are not corrupt and your way is clean, why the fear.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by ibisko04: 4:54am On Jan 25, 2015
BERNIMOORE:
its not all,

She seeks for assistance to treat their I'll dauther Aisha down with nagging sickle cell while he huhari was in detention, ibb denied buhari to see his families talkless of assisting them, should the wife abandon Aisha their daughter to die of the deadly disease until buhari was released when it wasn't sure that he would be released as the military practice to execute enemies

Buhari was too rigid to even reason with the trying situation of the sickle cell disease leaving the woman to her destiny till death, you see most of you are youth and don't know anything about these generals who strip usofour fundamentals of human right to be heard, anyway you don't need to agree with me because of your curiosity which is being taken advantage of.

We the people of Nigeria say's we need him more than anybody now, simply because of his no nonsense character.
You know the scriptures confirmed that no one is clean.
No matter how you know how to behave, you must have your short coming.
Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by Tundeiab(m): 5:47am On Jan 25, 2015
donphilopus:
No sane fellow should waste his/her fuel to watch the cooked up story. Instead of PDP to tell us what they've done for the past 6yrs and what they will do differently, they are wasting tax payers money just to damage the People's General's reputation.
"Damage the General's reputation?" I doubt if you were even born when he ruled as a military DICTATOR.

This is no damage of reputation if it's been document in a video form... Wise up man.. THESAME man who encouraged his touts to kill your brothers and sisters in 2011. Nawa for you o.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by kay1one(m): 6:16am On Jan 25, 2015
[size=14pt]Small children that are equally lazy to read will be saying "sai buhari"! Crap! [/size]

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by kay1one(m): 6:18am On Jan 25, 2015
ibisko04:

Let them cry more. We need someone like Buhari now more than we do in 1984.
The system is more corrupt now that we will need double of those actions now.
If you are not corrupt and your way is clean, why the fear.
Self righteous hypocrite! Islamic fundamentalist!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by great664(m): 6:24am On Jan 25, 2015
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

May what befell Chibok girls befall your daughters, nieces, sisters and aunties. May the blood of those Corp's Members who lost their lives during the immigration sham exercise hunt you and your generations till eternity!
so those corpers who died in the North in 2011 will hunt you and your generation down, how many souls of those that died in World Trade Center is hunting their president or have you heard when they blame Terrorist attack on the President.

There's a saying that you only stone ripe fruit, so you and Boko Haram blaming GEJ is right cuz GEJ is ripe nd honest and noot paying homage to others.

Say No to Godfatherism

2 words for you Likes: GROW UP
Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by stigman(m): 6:27am On Jan 25, 2015
chigo93:
born fool,u guessed wrong, I am Igbo 4rn nnewi south anambra,fool

Then u have no hope
Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by DeviIhimself: 6:46am On Jan 25, 2015
chigo93:
grin angryhahaha,PDP dey vex

Otu nne i
Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 25, 2015
mrborntodoit:
Lovely,all the !mbe !les clamoring for Buhari's election into office should see for themselves grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEMLFwBxrzI&feature=youtube_gdata_player
na waoo. Instead of listening to Fela(he still lives on), many ppl r listening to "Thief-nubu".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Commissions Armed Forces Radio Station In Abuja / Army Arrests Boko Haram Informant In Kamuya, Yobe State, Tightens Security / Shehu Sani Reacts To AG Revelation Of N1Tri Fraud In MDAs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.