Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. (17026 Views)

Even AIT Now Make Joke Of President Buhari Too Many Travels. PHOTO / Fashola On Live On AIT Now / Watch Ait Now!!! Massive Crowd At PDP Kano State Governorship Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

shut yo trap. No igbo person supports Buhari, ask your people for paternity test
is father mbaka not igbo.Again u r wrong,ask gej wat he has done 4 u and ur family!yeye dey smell!can gej speak igbo?? grin!scamming igbos since 2010 with Azikiwe.btw great zik was neva corrupt
Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by FreeGlobe(f): 12:18am On Jan 25, 2015
donphilopus:

I guess Rochas Okorocha and Chris Ngige are no longer Igbos!
Ngige will vote for Jonathan I can tell you that. Rochas is a Northerner

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by DeviIhimself: 12:18am On Jan 25, 2015
donphilopus:

I guess Rochas Okorocha and Chris Ngige are no longer Igbos!

They are just there for their personal gain just watch as the people of anambra east dump ngige for victor umeh or pdp

No place for apc in igbo land

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by donphilopus: 12:18am On Jan 25, 2015
[s]
DeviIhimself:

Sharap your dirty mouth there because your type will allow Buhari to kill his mother and then use some money they paid you to bury her.

Hopeless vagabond

Gej till Buhari dies
[/s]

Stop weeping for the outgoing President Jonathan!

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by kestolove95(m): 12:19am On Jan 25, 2015
shadowgwalker:
it's easy to love demons cos sin is sweet but deadly.
and tell me what's demons abt buhari?..takin legal action against corrpt peopl dat ur own angel gej believ dey shud walk free cox to him is nt stealin..was it war against indiciplin(wai) dat. Was promulgated to enshrined self respct and proper way of doin tin dat is demon abt him or is d immigration scam dat led to dead of our graduates seekin to serv dia father land..shud we talk abt d subsidy scam,d chibok gurls,d bombin..infct go listen to father mbaka..one of what he said just came to past..naira has drop again..a naira is now 208..naira. Don meet badluck

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 25, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Hopless bastard fool

Gej till Buhari dies
u dey vex,i won't call u a bastard ,i will just call u a f o o l grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by DeviIhimself: 12:20am On Jan 25, 2015
new2020:

Typical yoruba man claiming to be Igbo. Another thread they will claim to be from SS or North. Some are even claiming to be females. Very pathetic people!

Apc are just useless as bastard Buhari

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 25, 2015
chigo93:
finish,him no rape underage,foolish pdp,yeye dey smell!gmb till gej finds our 20billion dollars missing fund
you be thief? why don't you ask your source of information when last he saw 20billion dollars?nah you get the money?you dey pay tax sef?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by FreeGlobe(f): 12:21am On Jan 25, 2015
chigo93:
is father mbaka not igbo.Again u r wrong,ask gej wat he has done 4 u and ur family!yeye dey smell!can gej speak igbo?? grin!scamming igbos since 2010 with Azikiwe.btw great zik was neva corrupt
stfu Yoruba boy, have you heard mbaka's voice since then? what has past presidents done for igbos? can Buhari speak igbo? get the fvck out of here

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by DeviIhimself: 12:21am On Jan 25, 2015
chigo93:
u dey vex,i won't call u a bastard ,i will just call u a f o o l grin grin grin

Then I will call you bastarrd son of a rabid dog

Hopless tout
Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 25, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Hopless tout
kai my enemy still dey vex oo!i will just say f o o l
Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 25, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Hopless tout
kai my enemy still dey vex oo!i will just say f o o l grin[color=][/color] grin
Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by DeviIhimself: 12:23am On Jan 25, 2015
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

And stop ranting for the serial failure

Gej till 2019 Buhari is a terrorist
Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by DeviIhimself: 12:23am On Jan 25, 2015
chigo93:
kai my enemy still dey vex oo!i will just say f o o l grin[color=][/color] grin

Otu nne i ebea
chigo93:
kai my enemy still dey vex oo!i will just say f o o l

Afo sagbuo nne i
Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by Donmarrius: 12:23am On Jan 25, 2015
[s]
barcanista:
When you people are ready 4 debate, do let us know. This propaganda is so stale...duhhhh

Btw: you don chop so?
[/s]Dumbass
Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by donphilopus: 12:24am On Jan 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Ngige will vote for Jonathan I can tell you that. Rochas is a Northerner

Stop consoling yourself. APC Politicians in Edo State urged Electorates to vote Jonathan in 2011, but today, they've all deserted the clueless one. Ngige will never vote that man!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by FreeGlobe(f): 12:24am On Jan 25, 2015
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

we are waiting for Buhari to come back in 2019 with same old rejected ambition. Buhari makes the work easy for PDP. infact, I confess, Buhari is a PDP mole

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by DeviIhimself: 12:24am On Jan 25, 2015
barcanista:
When you people are ready 4 debate, do let us know. This propaganda is so stale...duhhhh

And you think you can stand it with this your useless baseless facts

Okpo

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by DeviIhimself: 12:25am On Jan 25, 2015
barcanista:

Otu nne i
Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by lameda07: 12:25am On Jan 25, 2015
The sponsored documentary just renewed the reason why I must VOTE BUHARI.

PDP has forseen landslide and they are exploring all available means to discourage voters from already decided move come feBuhari14.

FFK now has food. He's started singing and dancing..
GMBALLTHEWAY#

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 25, 2015
Kai why PDP pple dey vex nau.see as I attack them wit facts,d tin enta their body.gej scamming igbos with azikime.btw great zik was neva a thief,this gej stole our 20billion dollars in collaboration wit nnpc grin[color=][/color] ;Dsee collabo!
shadowgwalker:
you be thief? why don't you ask your source of information when last he saw 20billion dollars?nah you get the money?you dey pay tax sef?
Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by DeviIhimself: 12:25am On Jan 25, 2015
bennyrazz:
why wait till now? your president has borrowed 1billion dollars to fight bokoharam in the northeast, unfortunately this monies as ended in the bank accounts of crooks. Bokoharam as kept on killing innocent Nigerians everyday in that region and all of you choose to follow someone that is incompetent really GEJ cannot govern Nigeria. It is bigger than him

Gej till Buhari dies of hbp
Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by lordcornel(m): 12:26am On Jan 25, 2015
Adminisher:

You are uneducated tribalism. I watched the program and laughed throughout. When Buhari government was doing those things Nigerians were clapping. The NPN government that Buhari overthrew was a northern led govt but it was very corrupt and piled up 30B-) in short term debt. They were selling import licenses like commodities, smuggling was rife and things had gotten so bad Nigerians were doing drug smuggling and international prostitution to make ends meet. You have to be an idiot to think a corrective regime will let that go unpunished. Travel abroad today and Oyinbo people like will need you up like an animal. Why do you think that is so?. Because IBB reversed everything Buhari was doing and Nigeria be came worse. Your brother Jonathan is very INCOMPETENT and you have to accept that. It is not a reflection on th people of the SS or SE by Nigerians have decided to change him for somebody who has a mind of his own and knows hat he is doing. Live with it

"YOU are UNEDUCaTED TRIBALISM".. Prof I dey hail ooo..only YOU na school..

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by F22RAPTOR(m): 12:26am On Jan 25, 2015
Adminisher:

You are uneducated tribalism. I watched the program and laughed throughout. When Buhari government was doing those things Nigerians were clapping. The NPN government that Buhari overthrew was a northern led govt but it was very corrupt and piled up 30B-) in short term debt. They were selling import licenses like commodities, smuggling was rife and things had gotten so bad Nigerians were doing drug smuggling and international prostitution to make ends meet. You have to be an idiot to think a corrective regime will let that go unpunished. Travel abroad today and Oyinbo people like will need you up like an animal. Why do you think that is so?. Because IBB reversed everything Buhari was doing and Nigeria be came worse. Your brother Jonathan is very INCOMPETENT and you have to accept that. It is not a reflection on th people of the SS or SE by Nigerians have decided to change him for somebody who has a mind of his own and knows hat he is doing. Live with it
before you call anybody uneducated, let GMB show his certificate first.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 25, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Afo sagbuo nne i
nkita licha otunne
Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by donphilopus: 12:27am On Jan 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

we are waiting for Buhari to come back in 2019 with same old rejected ambition. Buhari makes the work easy for PDP. infact, I confess, Buhari is a PDP mole

Stop consoling yourself. Now he's giving APC a run for their money and you're telling me he's making the work easier?! Do you know how much PDP paid AIT to carry out this inconsequential documentary?! You know how much PDP paid people to go online and tarnish Buhari's image. It would soon dawn on you. Though, I know you're too daft to see the reality on the ground!
Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by DeviIhimself: 12:27am On Jan 25, 2015
barcanista:
We know facts when we see one, we know PÐP sponsored Propaganda when we see one. Sai Buhari

I don't blame you i blame the terrorist Buhari for blinding a bastard Hopless vulture like you

Even with video proof bastards like you won't yield

Shameless thing

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by FreeGlobe(f): 12:27am On Jan 25, 2015
donphilopus:

Stop consoling yourself. APC Politicians in Edo State urged Electorates to vote Jonathan in 2011, but today, they've all deserted the clueless one. Ngige will never vote that man!
Ebele will sweep Edo with landslide. APC politicians indeed. I know Ngige very well. How many times have you see him with Buhari outside his base SE. Ngige will sit at home on election day

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by engrjacuzzi: 12:28am On Jan 25, 2015
please someone should explain for me......we no get light for days now and I wan vote for PDP come failbuhary

1 Like

Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by donphilopus: 12:28am On Jan 25, 2015
[s]
DeviIhimself:

And stop ranting for the serial failure

Gej till 2019 Buhari is a terrorist
[/s]

Stale..... Next pls!
Re: BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. by DeviIhimself: 12:29am On Jan 25, 2015
donphilopus:
[s][/s]

Stale..... Next pls!

Next is

Buhari is a terrorist.
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till Buhari dies of hbp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Gives Osinbajo Ultimatum To Submit Budgets Of Revenue Generating Agencies / 2019: Buhari Meets APC Governors In Daura Today / Samuel Ogundipe Speaks After His Release From Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.