Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos (33870 Views)

Kaffy Looking Fierce In New Photos / Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) / Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by vislabraye(m): 9:27am On Jan 25, 2015
evegran:

Aww sounds nice but im taken.
I belong to my baby alone. smiley

Hmm... Those cleaves, not so bad. Are U related to Cossy
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by SavageGarden(m): 9:46am On Jan 25, 2015
evegran:
Love her! Proudly team AkWa IBOm smiley
Akwa Ibom babes are too short and they all look like clones of each other angry
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 25, 2015
evegran:
i luv akwa ibom girls dey luv sex n know how 2 satisfy there men. grin
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by SavageGarden(m): 9:49am On Jan 25, 2015
lipsrsealed grin
evegran:

Oh! I have nothing against ibos but I will never marry an igbo man. Never! I rather become a lesbian smiley
cheesy
evegran:

Oh! I have nothing against ibos but I will never marry an igbo man. Never! I rather become a lesbian smiley
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by daxon001(m): 10:29am On Jan 25, 2015
evegran:
na im u com dress like dis
U no rep wella o
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 25, 2015
SHE LOOKS TOTALI SQUEEZABLE
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 25, 2015
daxon001:

na im u com dress like dis
U no rep wella o

And who the Bleep are u to judge my dressing? GTFOH!
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by nikkyshyne(f): 11:01am On Jan 25, 2015
I like her. But I heard she is quite arrogant sad

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 25, 2015
SavageGarden:
Akwa Ibom babes are too short and they all look like clones of each other angry

Are you done?

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by chocolateniara(f): 11:20am On Jan 25, 2015
beautiful liars, damn i love dis lady. her accent is so sweet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by sage2(m): 11:21am On Jan 25, 2015
evegran:

Aww sounds nice but im taken.
I belong to my baby alone. smiley

Okay, how about responding to my PM and let's see how it goes?
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by daxon001(m): 11:23am On Jan 25, 2015
evegran:

ku yat esit

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by SavageGarden(m): 11:27am On Jan 25, 2015
evegran:

Are you done?
Common get lost.... angry
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by twinee(f): 11:37am On Jan 25, 2015
sauceny:

Giving your gurl out expensively doesn't determine or improve her characters,neither would it make the man richer or live longer,it all means you've sold your daughter out & at such,i would have every right to control,kick,beat or even kill her,without anybody questioning me of my actions...After all,it(she) is my acquired property
. Lol
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
SavageGarden:
Common get lost.... angry

Aww poor thing. Why so pained? Nothing to eat today? smiley
Well you quoted me, and by doing so- you demanded my attention (an attention your apparently dont deserve), and you didnt have anything sensible to say.
Now you're vexed, behaving like a bush man. Sorry, I mean you are actually a BUSH man. Smh
Now you Bleep OFF! Looking like a 10 naira brother!
Nuisance!
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
daxon001:

ku yat esit

Im not angry smiley, painting my nails and thinking of what to wear for a picnic.
Life is beautiful.
Happy sunday! smiley
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
evegran:

he's rite u dressed like a whøre, no offense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by Osarieme415(m): 12:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
Yellow fever
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
Rextayne:
he's rite u dressed like a whøre, no offense

Your opinions mean nothing to me, my man adores me.. thats all that matters. If you're done stalking, kindly GTFOH.smiley .

Another nuisance . Smh. Sad majority of guys on NL are just senseless, funny they expect girls to be nice to em without a brain in their head? LOL.

*catwalks away, still feeling beautiful* smiley

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
evegran:

Your opinions mean nothing to me, my man adores me.. thats all that matters. If you're done stalking, kindly GTFOH.smiley .

Another nuisance . Smh. Sad majority of guys on NL are just senseless, funny they expect girls to be nice to em without a brain in their head? LOL.

*catwalks away, still feeling beautiful* smiley
And she just confirmed it,i'm so sorry 4 the man that will make u his wife anyway dats how u girls are especially akwaibom and calabar girls.

2 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by SavageGarden(m): 12:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
evegran:

Aww poor thing. Why so pained? Nothing to eat today? smiley
Well you quoted me, and by doing so- you demanded my attention (an attention your apparently dont deserve), and you didnt have anything sensible to say.
Now you're vexed, behaving like a bush man. Sorry, I mean you are actually a BUSH man. Smh
Now you Bleep OFF! Looking like a 10 naira brother!
Nuisance!

You inspire my inner serial killer,Do you hear that? It's the sound of no one caring, most of us live and learn you just live, goodness me you're so Ugly! I never forget a face, but in your case I'll
gladly make an exception! I would call you a cunt, but you don't have the depth or the warmth. No, no, I'm not insulting you I'm describing you.
I like your approach now let's see your departure. grin
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by SavageGarden(m): 12:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
Rextayne:
And she just confirmed it,i'm so sorry 4 the man that will make u his wife anyway dats how u girls are especially akwaibom and calabar girls.
That gal is a LovePeddler for life forget her...I know her type...they litter the streets with begging for paid sex...the equivalent of 200naira
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
SavageGarden:
That gal is a LovePeddler for life forget her...I know her type...they litter the streets with begging for paid sex...the equivalent of 200naira
hahahahahaha it seems u know her too well tho i'm not skeptical most girls here re confirm hoes n pretenders so i'm not surprise if u say she's a runs girl. cheesycheesy
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by bewizle(m): 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
evegran:
. Yup! AKS chicks rock!
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
I love this lady like heaven, we proudly rep akwa ibom
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by abagnalie: 2:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
these is madness

though she is sure good for one thing
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
Rextayne:

No! No!
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
Rextayne:

My dear pls I think it's best u face ur opponent and live her Aks out of it
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by noskybanj(m): 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
Btifuly dressed, yes. Bt gorgeous? I dnt think she is. 2 much make up if am asked. Bt u can't take away d fact dat she is a good actress
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by Godmother(f): 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
This chick is always rocking
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by ToyinDipo(m): 2:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
I so much like this lady.
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
simplemach:
i did not insult you and never wanted to but with what i'm getting from u now, obviously, its either the pix is not yours or i'm over rating the image i saw.

Ofcourse u're overatin it...

How can u not wen u saw boobsies' tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Rhatti, Biography Of The Artist Phyno Signed To His PentHauz Record Label / Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account / Comedian AY Makun And His Gorgeous Wife Step Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.