Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos (33866 Views)

Kaffy Looking Fierce In New Photos / Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) / Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
SavageGarden:

You inspire my inner serial killer,Do you hear that? It's the sound of no one caring, most of us live and learn you just live, goodness me you're so Ugly! I never forget a face, but in your case I'll
gladly make an exception! I would call you a cunt, but you don't have the depth or the warmth. No, no, I'm not insulting you I'm describing you.
I like your approach now let's see your departure. grin

lipsrsealed
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by simplemach(m): 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
AmberQueen:

Ofcourse u're overatin it...

How can u not wen u saw boobsies' tongue
hmmmmmm
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 28, 2015
nikkyshyne:
I like her. But I heard she is quite arrogant sad

aha
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by zynzyn(m): 6:40am On Oct 01, 2015
Prettychyna:
The award winning actress is on the set of a new movie produced by Caroline Danjuma..She was also styled and made up by Caroline ..Beautiful woman!

http://chynaduru..com/2015/01/nse-ikpe-etim-looking-fierce-in-new.html

Too much makeup (like bleaching) never moves me!!

Makes em look like HIRED ASSASINS!

Na only me?! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Regina Daniels 17th Birthday / Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.