Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos (33867 Views)

Kaffy Looking Fierce In New Photos / Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos) / Derenle Looking Fierce With His New Locks, Shares New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by simplemach(m): 7:37am On Jan 25, 2015
evegran:

Yet you commented, says alot about your kinda person.
wanted to reply you, but just saw your pix and had a change of mind. Just thank your God.
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by Lakayanah: 7:40am On Jan 25, 2015
She is a very good actress that's where my bus stop is with her.

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 25, 2015
simplemach:
wanted to reply you, but just saw your pix and had a change of mind. Just thank your God.

Aww im shivering with fear and seeking more blankets to cover up as you approach to attack me?!
If you read my comment with understanding, you wont be offended by it. But if you read it like an illiterate- youd take offense.
Have a nice sunday chicken! smiley
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 25, 2015
sauceny:

Yeah...Tho am an anambarian.

Oh! I have nothing against ibos but I will never marry an igbo man. Never! I rather become a lesbian smiley

3 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by 1miccza: 7:46am On Jan 25, 2015
axortedbabe:
him dey house,madam dun comot to make money...

Simple and short
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by 1miccza: 7:47am On Jan 25, 2015
Akshow:
my best actress

I think say na only me oo

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by simplemach(m): 7:47am On Jan 25, 2015
evegran:

Aww im shivering with fear and seeking more blankets to cover up as you approach to attack me?!
If you read my comment with understanding, you wont be offended by it. But if you read it like an illiterate- youd take offense.
Have a nice sunday chicken! smiley
i did not insult you and never wanted to but with what i'm getting from u now, obviously, its either the pix is not yours or i'm over rating the image i saw.
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by 4stylz: 7:51am On Jan 25, 2015
sauceny:

I wish to marry from akwa ibom...

You don go be that... b4 u go make sure u settle mama and papa.
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 25, 2015
evegran:

Oh! I have nothing against ibos igbos but I will never marry an igbo man. Never! I rather become a lesbian smiley

Why¿...Something has to be the reason.

It also means you are tribalistic & a racist in her own country,i don't think you are fit to head an organization or any political office,cos your sentimental reasoning would becloud your judgment.

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 25, 2015
simplemach:
i did not insult you and never wanted to but with what i'm getting from u now, obviously, its either the pix is not yours or i'm over rating the image i saw.

Aww only if i gave a Bleep what you thought?!
Whether you think im ugly or fine, i dont give a Bleep. Stop bringing my looks into this, you seem extremely lame. Beat it okay? Your attention is starting to disgust me!
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 25, 2015
sauceny:

Why¿...Something has to be the reason.

It also means you are tribalistic & a racist in her own country,i don't think you are fit to head an organization or any political office,cos your sentimental reasoning would becloud your judgment.

Of course I have my reasons mr. I am not tribalistic or racist, its a simply a personal decision. I have dated and fallen madly in love with igbo guy.Oh, for drawing your conclusions without proper investigation, you dont deserve to hear my reasons anymore .
Have a nice day!
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by Richiy(f): 8:01am On Jan 25, 2015
The guy behind her be like..when will paparazzi start tracking me down??
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by M4gunners: 8:07am On Jan 25, 2015
Gorgeous or She look older?
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by dahunsy(f): 8:07am On Jan 25, 2015
coughs***clear throat....if not for my cough...i for don marry this chic
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by baybeeboi: 8:08am On Jan 25, 2015
who is she?
We don't know her here in Okwivoko
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by sage2(m): 8:11am On Jan 25, 2015
evegran:
Love her! Proudly team AkWa IBOm smiley

I love you too.
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by twinee(f): 8:12am On Jan 25, 2015
sauceny:

I wish to marry from akwa ibom...
. We are expensive, hope u have taken note of that.....

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 25, 2015
sage2:

I love you too.

I love you with agape love of course smiley. I pray thats the same love you have for me. smiley. Bless you brother!
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 25, 2015
my best actress! kiss, she's the only reason i still watch nigerian movies

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 25, 2015
evegran:

Of course I have my reasons mr. I am not tribalistic or racist, its a simply a personal decision. I have dated and fallen madly in love with igbo guy.Oh, for drawing your conclusions without proper investigation, you dont deserve to hear my reasons anymore .
Have a nice day!

You funny ooOh!
So because one,two or three igbo guyz you dated somewhat broke your heart,it means all of em are of same character¿

Alot of pple are accustomed to the saying that all calab & ibom gurlz are sex maniac...Probably they met one or two of em gurlz that are nymphomaniac,doesn't mean all calab & ibom gurlz are like that.
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by Emasel(m): 8:21am On Jan 25, 2015
Nollywood's finest.....my best actress.

2 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by Mhizkel(f): 8:22am On Jan 25, 2015
beauriful

2 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by sage2(m): 8:23am On Jan 25, 2015
evegran:

I love you with agape love of course smiley. I pray thats the same love you have for me. smiley. Bless you brother!

I won't be a bad idea to start from there. That will provide me the platform to proof that I am worthy of a beautiful woman like you.
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 25, 2015
twinee:
. We are expensive, hope u have taken note of that.....

Giving your gurl out expensively doesn't determine or improve her characters,neither would it make the man richer or live longer,it all means you've sold your daughter out & at such,i would have every right to control,kick,beat or even kill her,without anybody questioning me of my actions...After all,it(she) is my acquired property
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by 2kris(m): 8:35am On Jan 25, 2015
Dis girl be like barack girl her pidgin be like baraki standard,i like her swag sha
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by Arsenate(m): 8:36am On Jan 25, 2015
I'm a huge fan of hers
i think she's very beautiful and quite talented

2 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by simplemach(m): 8:42am On Jan 25, 2015
evegran:

Aww only if i gave a Bleep what you thought?!
Whether you think im ugly or fine, i dont give a Bleep. Stop bringing my looks into this, you seem extremely lame. Beat it okay? Your attention is starting to disgust me!
hmmmmm
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:42am On Jan 25, 2015
Tinubu:
She looks decent, composed, dignified and beautiful embarassed

Not like all those other actresses who specialize in displaying stretch-marked boobsies and expired Ikebe undecided

Please Cossy, Halima, Tonto and all the in-house Aristos in this forum should please learn from her..... There is much more beauty in decency and composure than in showing off slacked bwests and shapeless expired bumbums angry

nah u dey talk like this? What do you expect ugly babes to display if not boob and nyanshes to get attention?

2 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 25, 2015
sage2:

I won't be a bad idea to start from there. That will provide me the platform to proof that I am worthy of a beautiful woman like you.

Aww sounds nice but im taken.
I belong to my baby alone. smiley
Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by thiefnubu(m): 9:07am On Jan 25, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
nah u dey talk like this? What do you expect ugly babes to display if not boob and nyanshes to get attention?

Make dem display good character and a small amount of boobsies and nyansh.... Na For God hand dia case dey o grin

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe Etim Looking Fierce In New Photos by vislabraye(m): 9:21am On Jan 25, 2015
She's prettier than this especially when she wears mini.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Runtown Shows Off His Lamborghini In New Picture / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Regina Daniels 17th Birthday / Photo Of 2face Kissing Annie Idibia As Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.