Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

How My Friend Got A Job With NNPC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How My Friend Got A Job With NNPC (689 Views)

Kachikwu Holds Meeting With NNPC And PPPRA Over Fear Of Fuel Prices (Pics) / As Nike Animashaun Gets Compensated With NNPC Top Job Days After She Got Sacked / President Buhari With NNPC MD, Kachikwu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Friend Got A Job With NNPC by nothingdou1(m): 3:55am On Jan 25, 2015
He is an undergraduate who is yet to write his degree exams and thesis,thus has no credentials.Fortunately he was called for interview on the job he applied for in NNPC.So I gave him a Recommendation letter which read as follows:
To whom it may concern,I recommend,in the prophetic words of Mohammadu Buhari's principal "He will graduate with 1st class and do his masters in UK.thanks
Yours faithfully
Best friend.
He came back with an appointment letter!
MOD FP things ejooo!
Re: How My Friend Got A Job With NNPC by listenersky: 4:15am On Jan 25, 2015
Oga that of Buhari happened in 1961 Nigeria when Nigeria was desperately looking for people to volunteer to join the Army. This is 2015,even with your Phd, job is not guarantee for you anywhere.
Re: How My Friend Got A Job With NNPC by ShakurM(m): 6:09am On Jan 25, 2015
Are you kidding me?
Re: How My Friend Got A Job With NNPC by dhardline(m): 6:20am On Jan 25, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Gen.Gowon's Wedding Invitation Card In 1969(Photo) / Fayose Woos Hausa Community For Jonathan / President Jonathan's Campaign Visit To Rivers State: The People Have Spoken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.