Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

13 Questions To Answer Before Voting For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 13 Questions To Answer Before Voting For Buhari (417 Views)

CCB Declares Saraki Has No Case To Answer / I Regret My Inability To Answer The Senate’s Invitation – Hameed / Yorubas Do You Regret Voting For Buhari?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

13 Questions To Answer Before Voting For Buhari by NiceMan4(m): 6:34am On Jan 25, 2015
13 Questions I Keep
Asking Myself About
BUHARI:
by Samuel Meyiwa
Khalil, Lagos.
1: Can someone that
REFUSED to ATTEND
OPUTA PANEL when invited talk about justice?
2: Can someone whose
statements are loaded
with VIOLENCE assure
peace?
3: Can someone who
promised he would
ensure that SHARIA LAW gets to all part of the country tolerate people from other religion?
4: Can someone that
asked MUSLIMS TO
VOTE ONLY MUSLIM be voted for by other religion?
5: Can someone that
put Shagari in HOUSE
ARREST and DR Alex
Ekwueme in PRISON be
absolved of tribal
sentiments?
6: Can someone who
used retroactive laws
to KILL PEOPLE be trusted with
our lives?
7: Can someone who
says FIGHTING
TERRORISM is against his people be allowed to be in charge of
this country?
8: Can someone who
executed 75% of PTF
projects in the NORTH and distributed the
remaining 25% among other regions when he was the PTF chairman be allowed to take charge of all projects
in the country?
9: Can someone who as
a military head of state
who knows he would
be overthrown but
COULD NOT DO ANYTHING because his deputy was not around be classified as
courageous?
10: Can someone who
says ACN is corrupt but
because of his presidential ambition
now surrounds himself with ACN thieves be ABLE TO FIGHT
CORRUPTION?
11: Can someone who
as head of PTF DID NOT KNOW how billions of Naira got missing be
trusted with our entire wealth as president?
12: Can someone who
could not allow the
economic of demand,
supply and internal
production factors to
determine the prices of
commodities but used
SOLDIERS TO FORCE
price control be able to
handle present economic challenges?
13: Can someone who
did not allow his
government be criticised and UNJUSTLY
ARRESTED those who
criticised his government be given that opportunity to lead again,etc?
Honestly, Buhari is NOT
the RIGHT person. Don't
be blind. The change
they shout could be
negative as seen in some Northern African
countries.
Re: 13 Questions To Answer Before Voting For Buhari by NiceMan4(m): 6:53am On Jan 25, 2015
And I also have my additional questions.
Can someone who thinks he can stabilize world oil price be given the oppurtunity to rule? Obviously, he is goaless, and doesn't know what he is aspiring for entails.
Can someone who is an illiterate rule educated Nigerians? He will disgrace us in the international community with his awkward speaches and accent. An illiterate president is an insult to education in Nigeria, and graduates will have to work under him?
Can an old man effectively rule this country? At 72, even though he is actually older than that; he cannot be vibrant again. Governor Fashola knows this. People that have ruled my grandfather are still struggling to rule, is that not greed?
And note that, Buhari is too achaic. His things and ways are too old fashioned. He will collapse the economy, he will retard the growth Jonathan has achieved. APC has nothing to campaign with except, curruption which Gej is recording success in. Insecurity; which is obvious as difficult to fight, yet he is determined. I know they wanted him to get a gun and go to Sambisa forest himself. Apart from this two things what can they campaign with that Gej has not dealth with? Its good to think.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Already Losing Our Freedom. / President Johnathan Promises To Create Unemployment During Campaign / FG Set To Introduce E-prison System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.