Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] - Phones (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] (204868 Views)

How To Download Paid Apps Free On Playstore [best Method] / How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by lekzzydo(m): 1:33pm On May 21, 2015
Pls save my ass. I can't login to my play store since 2 month I bought MU jiayu f2 phone. I keep getting this error message "There was a problem communicating with Google servers. Try again later.

Pls help me fix this.

Thanks as u want to help
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 1:40pm On May 21, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

[b]Swift Keyboard Modded Apk

This is a cracked version "Modded Apk".. . For users who are finding it difficult to buy the all the themes, here is the one with all paid themes unlocked...

SwiftKey Keyboard
Swiftkey Keyboard Is The Mind-Reading Keyboard.Swiftkey makes typing faster easier and better.You Also have freedom to Type in your language and its the best ever keyboard in the keyboards that we ever used.
What’s New In Version 4.2?
SwiftKey Cloud: Backup and Sync, Trending Phrases, and additional Personalization sources for a more connected typing experience
Better contextual predictions: based on field-specific context
Smarter learning: recognizes deliberate actions e.g use of punctuation and delete keys and includes these in all suggestions
New settings for physical keyboards: including space bar behaviour and punctuation settings
Improved settings layout
How to install?
Download Apk
Install it Normally
Done!Enjoy

Size-- 51mb

http://www.mediafire.com/?4sp8x0994mf919q

[/b]
Please i can't download with this link, can I get another link
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by beinstein(m): 2:17pm On May 21, 2015
Ayoakinkahunsi:

Please i can't download with this link, can I get another link
I'm honestly struggling to understand why you guys keeps insisting you must use Opera mini to download. Same issue has been dealt with on this thread several times. Use any of javelin, maxthon, dolphin, Uc browser or bolt browser to access the link. I just tried the link via dolphin browser and it worked.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Weirdman: 2:43pm On May 21, 2015
Weirdman:
Guys pls I downloaded a game from mob.org I.e modern Combat 4 and sixguns the additional data is in zip format pls how do I go abt it...pls ah need reply ASAP thanks in anticipation
pls someone should help me
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 2:47pm On May 21, 2015
beinstein:

I'm honestly struggling to understand why you guys keeps insisting you must use Opera mini to download. Same issue has been dealt with on this thread several times. Use any of javelin, maxthon, dolphin, Uc browser or bolt browser to access the link. I just tried the link via dolphin browser and it worked.
Thank you
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:19pm On May 21, 2015
Ayoakinkahunsi:
Pls that SwiftKey I can't download it can I get another there link thank you
Use ucweb to download.. . That link is so okay
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:20pm On May 21, 2015
beinstein:

Bros thanks for telling him this

I so hate opera...
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:22pm On May 21, 2015
Weirdman:
pls someone should help me
Use ex file explorer, Extract those files in the zip

Copy those files... Place them on the data and obb folders via andriod main folder
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by 2Mekus: 4:22pm On May 21, 2015
Stancity:
Nobody has what you need.. Anumanu! cheesy

At least not from you. Aturu Housa.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Stancity(m): 4:44pm On May 21, 2015
Weirdman:
Guys pls I downloaded a game from mob.org I.e modern Combat 4 and sixguns the additional data is in zip format pls how do I go abt it...pls ah need reply ASAP thanks in anticipation
1... Download es file explore from playstore, dont ask us for link embarassed
2... create an OBB folder inside SD like this::: SD/android/data/obb
3... open the explore, look for the game data u downloaded
4... press and hold it and it will be highlighted with a mark
5... select option and click on extract..
6... once you tap the extract, options of folders will pop up, from there now select the folder you created earlier on number (2) and hit extract key...
7... it may take few minutes depending on the size of the data downloaded..

bye bye smiley
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Weirdman: 6:55pm On May 21, 2015
Stancity:
1... Download es file explore from playstore, dont ask us for link embarassed
2... create an OBB folder inside SD like this::: SD/android/data/obb
3... open the explore, look for the game data u downloaded
4... press and hold it and it will be highlighted with a mark
5... select option and click on extract..
6... once you tap the extract, options of folders will pop up, from there now select the folder you created earlier on number (2) and hit extract key...
7... it may take few minutes depending on the size of the data downloaded..

bye bye smiley
Thank yOu+Will i need to make any folder inside the obb folder?
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Weirdman: 6:56pm On May 21, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Use ex file explorer, Extract those files in the zip

Copy those files... Place them on the data and obb folders via andriod main folder

thank you
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Stancity(m): 7:41pm On May 21, 2015
Weirdman:
No,, just extract the game data straight to the OBB folder you created.. thats all..
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by callydon(m): 7:43pm On May 21, 2015
Weirdman:
No
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Weirdman: 9:56pm On May 21, 2015
Stancity:
No,, just extract the game data straight to the OBB folder you created.. thats all..
thanks bro
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by femidejulius(m): 11:40pm On May 21, 2015
Stancity:
Oya carry go

http://www43.zippyshare.com/v/83924438/file.html

Bros, it was actually my browser that was preventing me from downloading it. I was using opera mini. I used Firefox and I successfully downloaded it. Thanks
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Stancity(m): 7:06am On May 22, 2015
femidejulius:

Bros, it was actually my browser that was preventing me from downloading it. I was using opera mini. I used Firefox and I successfully downloaded it. Thanks
You are welcome bro
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Stancity(m): 9:18am On May 22, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Internet Speed Meter Prime v2.1.4 Cracked APK is Here ! [LATEST]

Internet Speed Meter Prime
Internet Speed Meter is a tool to Monitor or Examine Your Internet Speed On-The-GO
It’s Use status bar Notification to show Internet Speed.
This tool is Perfect to monitor your internet speed like how many Bytes or KiloBytes your phone is receving or sending in per seconds. This tool is everything what you need to monitor Internet Traffic.
This app is extremly useful!
Shake your troubles away with this easy to use app.
Features
Internet Speed Meter do Live Traffic monitoring which you can see on Status Bar or Floating widget.
We have Option of a floating widget to show internet speed on everywhere with a small widget on your screen.
We have an Option which make monitoring pause when your internet is Idle mode.
Option to Auto start this app when your device boot up to make things simple.
You can Enable this Option if you want to pause Monitoring when you are not connected to Internet to save battery. It will be auto monitor again as soon you will connect to Internet Again.
Option to Set an Update interven on Seconds thats how fast Internet Speed Meter will tell you about Internet usage and Traffic Speed.
Option to Choose Theme from Holo Dark or Holo Light.
You have options you Customize Your Notification as you want it like Add WiFi Name with its speed, Show or Hide Upload Speed, Hide App icon, Separate Wifi and Mobile data usage and more to come in future.
Internet Speed Meter Keeps track your Data usage status on daily basis and also show it on a Beautiful chart.
We make a list which shows that which app is using your data in real time with auto refresh Feature.NOTE:This feature is Not available on some devices but we are working on it to make it available on all devices
Internet Speed Meter is Very light weight and simple to use tool. Its Easily Understandable with its Simple and Sleek UI.
Internet Speed Meter is Very Accurate that how much data you have used till now. Total data, WiFi data and Mobile data. We also track Based on per app data consuming on real time.
Internet Speed Meter is Fast and Friendly with Ram and Battery. We use Unique technique to use app in less ram usage and have Intelligent feature to save battery.
What’s New
Metarial Design
App Builded From Scratch Again.
Speed Testing
New, Neat, Clean, User Friendly Unterface
Many Minor and Some Major Bugs Fixed.

[img]http://i1.wp.com/onhax.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Converted_file_2f10d198.jpg?resize=506%2C900?w=256[/img]

http://i1.wp.com/onhax.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Converted_file_2f10d198.jpg?resize=506%2C900?w=256
na picture link u shared o..

Lol
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 9:45am On May 22, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Use ucweb to download.. . That link is so okay
Ok
Thank you
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:04am On May 22, 2015
Stancity:
na picture link u shared o..

Lol
For

Corrected it now.. . Thanks grin
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:16am On May 22, 2015
[b][size=13pt]Aiight Ghuys, I need ur help.. Today is the D-Day... My ghal "Tohpahz" is heading for the crown.. . And i need u ghuys to vote her for it... She's a member and a keen follwer of this thread and the offline group... please fam... Put her through like you've done all the while

I'll so appreciate this gesture.. . God bless you all as u comply...

https://www.nairaland.com/2329533/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-final#33982487

Please don't forget to write the nljega as it makes ur vote valid.. Thanks as you all as you vote

Cc. Stancity, Joshkid, Beinstein, Callydon, Swaggzo Ayoakinkahunsi, casid, Dlee1, lekzzydo, femidejulius, odunharry, pickabeau1, booqee, miraclewonder, caroline, andriodroot..
Lordwize, OkpumOji, Adebola39, emmyojiah, charly4lyf, DeCritique, Neduzzeze, TohpahzDofC, LeJeun3, Ipledge, ignis, Segadem, Herminius, alphaomega, roseisaac, EggovinMma, mcchaka, tobechi74, nanauju, sinaj, DarkAngel86, PunkyOh, MzQueen, adewumiopeyemi, DeeCherry, emyphil, obidicollins, falconey, BaebieHot, missjenna, Blackett,Enegod, Deejavuu, Joseph246, Genea, yinkus4u2c, androidroot, Olypeppy, Jaypea98, Nickymezor, Pweetyradiance, Midehi, Suzyky4u, Tandullceblog, Optional2, Hardybee, Idowuogbo, mikeade53, SELENAqueensy, pwerrymansion, Sarimah, xynerise, Nikapetrelli,
[/size][/b]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by beinstein(m): 10:30am On May 22, 2015
Hehehe..... A bottle of wine and we have ourselves a deal.

1 Like

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:37am On May 22, 2015
beinstein:
Hehehe..... A bottle of wine and we have ourselves a deal.
You sure goon have one, #Boss

TrussMe
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by beinstein(m): 10:42am On May 22, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
You sure goon have one, #Boss

TrussMe
I've done exactly as you commanded sir. More energy to your waist. grin
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:50am On May 22, 2015
beinstein:

I've done exactly as you commanded sir. More energy to your waist. grin
Thanks bro
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Stancity(m): 11:18am On May 22, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
[b][size=13pt]Aiight Ghuys, I need ur help.. Today is the D-Day... My ghal "Tohpahz" is heading for the crown.. . And i need u ghuys to vote her for it... She's a member and a keen follwer of this thread and the offline group... please fam... Put her through like you've done all the while

I'll so appreciate this gesture.. . God bless you all as u comply...

https://www.nairaland.com/2329533/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-final#33982487

Please don't forget to write the nljega as it makes ur vote valid.. Thanks as you all as you vote

Cc. Stancity, Joshkid, Beinstein, Callydon, Ayoakinkahunsi, casid, Dlee1, lekzzydo, femidejulius, odunharry, pickabeau1, booqee, miraclewonder, caroline, andriodroot..
Lordwize, OkpumOji, Adebola39, emmyojiah, charly4lyf, DeCritique, Neduzzeze, TohpahzDofC, LeJeun3, Ipledge, ignis, Segadem, Herminius, alphaomega, roseisaac, EggovinMma, mcchaka, tobechi74, nanauju, sinaj, DarkAngel86, PunkyOh, MzQueen, adewumiopeyemi, DeeCherry, emyphil, obidicollins, falconey, BaebieHot, missjenna, Blackett,Enegod, Deejavuu, Joseph246, Genea, yinkus4u2c, androidroot, Olypeppy, Jaypea98, Nickymezor, Pweetyradiance, Midehi, Suzyky4u, Tandullceblog, Optional2, Hardybee, Idowuogbo, mikeade53, SELENAqueensy, pwerrymansion, Sarimah, xynerise, Nikapetrelli,
[/size][/b]
Voted and it must count.. If no be her, i no marry again.

1 Like

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:35am On May 22, 2015
Stancity:
I concur

Na she u go marry gaaann

Please tag some goons to the thread... she must win

Joshkid wey you at

Swaggzo wey art thou
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 1:01pm On May 22, 2015
Stancity:
I just did
Oya we my own share
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Stancity(m): 8:31pm On May 22, 2015
Ayoakinkahunsi:
I just did Oya we my own share
Relax brø
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Daniel2802(m): 11:36pm On May 22, 2015
We made it.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by harmbhrosz(m): 12:24am On May 23, 2015
Nice work you've got here Guys!

Pls how can one get free credits on badoo
I've tried freedom which didn't work for it
Is there any cracked app of it or anyway around it?

Your kind responses will be appreciated!

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (87) (Reply)

How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry / Infinix Hot Note Pro / Differences Between Gprs, Edge, 3g, Hsdpa, Hspa+ And 4g Lte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.