Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] - Phones (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] (204893 Views)

How To Download Paid Apps Free On Playstore [best Method] / How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Joshkid(m): 2:27pm On May 23, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
I concur
Na she u go marry gaaann
Please tag some goons to the thread... she must win

Joshkid wey you at

Swaggzo wey art thou
Here I am!
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Sebastiane(m): 2:35pm On May 23, 2015
Ayoakinkahunsi:

Please i can't download with this link, can I get another link
Downloaded
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Sebastiane(m): 2:38pm On May 23, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

[b]Swift Keyboard Modded Apk

This is a cracked version "Modded Apk".. . For users who are finding it difficult to buy the all the themes, here is the one with all paid themes unlocked...

SwiftKey Keyboard
Swiftkey Keyboard Is The Mind-Reading Keyboard.Swiftkey makes typing faster easier and better.You Also have freedom to Type in your language and its the best ever keyboard in the keyboards that we ever used.
What’s New In Version 4.2?
SwiftKey Cloud: Backup and Sync, Trending Phrases, and additional Personalization sources for a more connected typing experience
Better contextual predictions: based on field-specific context
Smarter learning: recognizes deliberate actions e.g use of punctuation and delete keys and includes these in all suggestions
New settings for physical keyboards: including space bar behaviour and punctuation settings
Improved settings layout
How to install?
Download Apk
Install it Normally
Done!Enjoy

Size-- 51mb

http://www.mediafire.com/?4sp8x0994mf919q

[/b]
Downloaded successfully. Uninstalled the SwiftKey that came with my hotnote. I tried installing this apk but it said signature already exist. How do I get rid of the other SwiftKey entirely so as to install this. Am not rooted by the way. Thanks
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:16pm On May 23, 2015
Sebastiane:
Downloaded successfully. Uninstalled the SwiftKey that came with my hotnote. I tried installing this apk but it said signature already exist. How do I get rid of the other SwiftKey entirely so as to install this. Am not rooted by the way. Thanks
yoneed tbe rooted to get this new one installed.. . You need root ecplorer

If you care to your device

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/de7a07e3

Then download the app ⤴ which i have provided link for... It's called Kingroot version 4.0. .. Install.. root ur device
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:17pm On May 23, 2015
Joshkid:
Here I am!
Na now you con dhey show face abi. . undecided

Go away joor angry
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Sebastiane(m): 4:54pm On May 23, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Then download the app ⤴ which i have provided link for... It's called Kingroot version 4.0. .. Install.. root ur device
Had the phone rooted when i first got it. Was trying to do the systems update when my fone bricked. Went to carlcare cuz all those cwm mtk tools me no sabi. Scared to root again.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:24pm On May 23, 2015
Sebastiane:
Had the phone rooted when i first got it. Was trying to do the systems update when my fone bricked. Went to carlcare cuz all those cwm mtk tools me no sabi. Scared to root again.
Sorry you hear.. . Go back to playstore and download the usual swifkey
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Stvkmicheal(m): 5:27pm On May 23, 2015
@JayKayMaybachz Bro plus add me to the group
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by grinface98(m): 5:36pm On May 23, 2015
Pls peeps, I urgently need SD maid pro version and I want to be added to the group also. 07081363704
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:38pm On May 23, 2015
Stvkmicheal:
@JayKayMaybachz Bro plus add me to the group O8O54646254
Lemme see if space dhey undecided
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Stvkmicheal(m): 5:47pm On May 23, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Lemme see if space dhey undecided
thanks for the add.. Abeg help me modify the number
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Joshkid(m): 5:54pm On May 23, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Na now you con dhey show face abi. . undecided

Go away joor angry
I'm so Sowie... ran out of sub! sad cry
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Kaybaba5(m): 6:12pm On May 23, 2015
please add me
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Lordwize(m): 10:47pm On May 23, 2015
I have rooted my phone with king root but don't know how to go about the cmw stuffs, help me bosses pls.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:49pm On May 24, 2015
Lordwize:
I have rooted my phone with king root but don't know how to go about the cmw stuffs, help me bosses pls.
What phone?
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by oevenme(m): 9:36pm On May 24, 2015
Brothers kindly add me too
080 3523 9358
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by shosky1794: 10:04pm On May 24, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Please how do I install SwiftKey modded version. It's been telling me an existing package with conflicting signature already installed even after uninstalling the one that came with the fone. The phone is rooted. Thanks
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Stancity(m): 8:09am On May 25, 2015
shosky1794:

Please how do I install SwiftKey modded version. It's been telling me an existing package with conflicting signature already installed even after uninstalling the one that came with the fone. The phone is rooted. Thanks
Why not save yourself from brick and let that keyboard slide... Dnt cøme back here to seek for help when you must have bricked ur phone undecided
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by braintext(m): 8:17am On May 25, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Drop ur nos meh dem help u out for the group.. Gurus full for dia dem help u

Ma head don full with fone wahala

Wen u drop ur nos.. I'll add u up... Then copy what u wrote... And still paste on the group.. Am pretty sure... Ur problem will be resolved

Here: +2387038648390
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:35am On May 25, 2015
braintext:

Here: +2387038648390
Retype ur nos
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by jiggar(m): 9:56am On May 25, 2015
Good morning house, I pray this week brings us good tidings.
I want to ask, if there is any app that reduces an android phone's functionality, when the battery is low? For example, on some phones, when the battery is low, it has an inbuilt feature that restricts all operations except calls, messages and contacts, in order to conserve the battery, till when the phone is connected to a power source.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by grinface98(m): 10:19am On May 25, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Retype ur nos
Boss please I need help on my FIFA 14 that always forces close whenever I'm about to unlock it. It's version 1.36 sir
Also add me to do group 07081363704. Thanks in advance
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:22am On May 25, 2015
jiggar:
Good morning house, I pray this week brings us good tidings.
I want to ask, if there is any app that reduces an android phone's functionality, when the battery is low? For example, on some phones, when the battery is low, it has an inbuilt feature that restricts all operations except calls, messages and contacts, in order to conserve the battery, till when the phone is connected to a power source.
There is.. . Hope you've rooted ur device
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by jiggar(m): 10:23am On May 25, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
There is.. . Hope you've rooted ur device
Yes and thanks for replying.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:36am On May 25, 2015
jiggar:

Yes and thanks for replying.
Install xposed and gravity box
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by jiggar(m): 10:44am On May 25, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Install xposed and gravity box
Both already installed, thanks.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:49am On May 25, 2015
jiggar:

Both already installed, thanks.
Enable smart radio
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by jiggar(m): 11:03am On May 25, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Enable smart radio
Having searched GB, couldn't locate smart radio. Under what settings should I locate it? Sorry, for my too many questions.

Edited: I have found it. So what next?
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by braintext(m): 11:17am On May 25, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Retype ur nos

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by shosky1794: 11:52am On May 25, 2015
Stancity:
Why not save yourself from brick and let that keyboard slide... Dnt cøme back here to seek for help when you must have bricked ur phone undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (87) (Reply)

How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry / Infinix Hot Note Pro / Differences Between Gprs, Edge, 3g, Hsdpa, Hspa+ And 4g Lte