Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] - Phones (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] (204889 Views)

How To Download Paid Apps Free On Playstore [best Method] / How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by jiggar(m): 1:32pm On May 25, 2015
@ JayKayMaybachz, I hope you saw my reply? Awaiting your tutorial, thanks.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:06pm On May 25, 2015
jiggar:

Having searched GB, couldn't locate smart radio. Under what settings should I locate it? Sorry, for my too many questions.

Edited: I have found it. So what next?
Enable it

Whenever you ain't using ur phone, it will auto turn off everything.. . Dim ur screen, turn off Internet connections etc
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by jiggar(m): 2:18pm On May 25, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Enable it

Whenever you ain't using ur phone, it will auto turn off everything.. . Dim ur screen, turn off Internet connections etc
OK, thanks man, I really appreciate. Will do just that, thank God that it doesn't require any setting. Again,thanks.

1 Like

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Lordwize(m): 9:51pm On May 25, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
What phone?
Lenovo
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by harmbhrosz(m): 11:46pm On May 25, 2015
jiggar:

OK, thanks man, I really appreciate. Will do just that, thank God that it doesn't require any setting. Again,thanks.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by harmbhrosz(m): 11:47pm On May 25, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Enable it

Nice work you've got here Guys!

Pls how can one get free credits on badoo
I've tried freedom which didn't work for it
Is there any cracked app of it or anyway around it?

Your kind responses will be appreciated!
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Lordwize(m): 9:15am On May 26, 2015
I have rooted my phone with king root but don't know how to go about the cmw stuffs, help me bosses pls.
What phone?
Lenovo.
Still waiting o
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by wealth014: 4:23pm On May 26, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Enable it

Greetings bro. Thanks for the Good job. Please help me out with a link to download cracked premium/paid Poweramp. Thanks in advance!
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by grinface98(m): 4:12pm On May 27, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Enable it

Pls the link to SD maid pro u gave me is not opening anything. Just showing error. Pls post a valid link sir. Thank u
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:24pm On May 27, 2015
grinface98:
Pls the link to SD maid pro u gave me is not opening anything. Just showing error. Pls post a valid link sir. Thank u

http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/40695527/file.html
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:26pm On May 27, 2015
wealth014:
Greetings bro. Thanks for the Good job. Please help me out with a link to download cracked premium/paid Poweramp. Thanks in advance!

http://www36.zippyshare.com/v/675124/file.html
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:27pm On May 27, 2015
harmbhrosz:
Nice work you've got here Guys!

Pls how can one get free credits on badoo
I've tried freedom which didn't work for it
Is there any cracked app of it or anyway around it?

Your kind responses will be appreciated!
No way boss

I've tried it maself it didn't work
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:29pm On May 27, 2015
SD Maid (PRO) - System Cleaning Tool v3.0.2.7 Full APK

SD Maid (PRO) - System Cleaning Tool v3.0.2.7 Full APK. A maid for your android , to regain precious memory and keep it clean and tidy. The situation has been released "Pro" in the free version , which allows you to use additional features.
It is a powerful tool ! Use at your own risk!

Nobody is perfect and Android either .
Applications have already deleted sometimes leave data behind .
The system constantly creates logs , error and debug files you do not really need reports.
The market leaves temporary files of downloaded apps behind .
Lets not go here ...

Why not get a maid to clean it?
SD maid will help you keep your device :-) neat, clean and tidy !

Give it a try, you will not find a cleaner further application!

Choose a tab , press box, and then click a single item to delete or press the clean all button. It's as simple as that.

There are several features available:
* Explorer is a file manager and void , use it to crawl through your androids files.
* You can use the form below if you know that the file you are looking for.
* The CorpseFinder search your device for dormant directories and files + compare to the list of installed applications.
* AppControl can freeze , restore and delete the applications (including system apps ) .
* The SystemCleaner scans your device and filters that directories contain unnecessary files . You create your own filters again!
* You can optimize and reduce swollen bases to accelerate data access and free space data.
* See more and understand what is hogging all files from space.
* Search for files that have been modified in the last x minutes.
And more ...

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by grinface98(m): 4:34pm On May 27, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
SD Maid (PRO) - System Cleaning Tool v3.0.2.7 Full APK

SD Maid (PRO) - System Cleaning Tool v3.0.2.7 Full APK. A maid for your android , to regain precious memory and keep it clean and tidy. The situation has been released "Pro" in the free version , which allows you to use additional features.
It is a powerful tool ! Use at your own risk!

Nobody is perfect and Android either .
Applications have already deleted sometimes leave data behind .
The system constantly creates logs , error and debug files you do not really need reports.
The market leaves temporary files of downloaded apps behind .
Lets not go here ...

Why not get a maid to clean it?
SD maid will help you keep your device :-) neat, clean and tidy !

Give it a try, you will not find a cleaner further application!

Choose a tab , press box, and then click a single item to delete or press the clean all button. It's as simple as that.

There are several features available:
* Explorer is a file manager and void , use it to crawl through your androids files.
* You can use the form below if you know that the file you are looking for.
* The CorpseFinder search your device for dormant directories and files + compare to the list of installed applications.
* AppControl can freeze , restore and delete the applications (including system apps ) .
* The SystemCleaner scans your device and filters that directories contain unnecessary files . You create your own filters again!
* You can optimize and reduce swollen bases to accelerate data access and free space data.
* See more and understand what is hogging all files from space.
* Search for files that have been modified in the last x minutes.
And more ...

Thank I u for the link sir. I really appreciate. Would be glad if u posted the link to SD maid unlocker
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:59pm On May 27, 2015
grinface98:
Thank I u for the link sir. I really appreciate. Would be glad if u posted the link to SD maid unlocker

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zd3bmr4fmxevetk/eu.thedarken.sdm.unlocker.309.apk?dl=0
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by wealth014: 7:39pm On May 27, 2015
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:52pm On May 27, 2015
wealth014:
a million thank you,bro!
You welcome
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Joshkid(m): 9:43pm On May 27, 2015
jiggar:

Having searched GB, couldn't locate smart radio. Under what settings should I locate it? Sorry, for my too many questions.

Edited: I have found it. So what next?
What's smart radio all about??
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by swaggzo(m): 8:00am On May 28, 2015
HELLO JAY!
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by wealth014: 10:13am On May 28, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
You welcomer
. Good day Mr Jay. This is the message I got on trying to play the PowerAmp this morning after downloading it via the link u gave me last night- "Sorry, but Poweramp can't verify the purchase through GooglePlay license /APM. Failed to verify license/Google play respond-NOT - Licensed“ Sorry, don't mean to disturb you bro! Pls, isn't there any way I can get a cracked version that I can have total control of? I really appreciate that which you had already done, thank you!
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by dljbd1(m): 10:15am On May 28, 2015
Happy Birthday Initialize cool

cc: Stancity cheesy
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Stancity(m): 11:30am On May 28, 2015
dljbd1:
Happy Birthday Initialize cool

cc: Stancity cheesy
Why you dey mention me for all your post ni... kilode shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Tbillz(m): 12:47pm On May 28, 2015
Is there any android app that can be installed to pick local stations the same way Chinese phone with antennas do? Without connecting to the Internet or without data. I will appreciate if there is any.
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:30pm On May 28, 2015
wealth014:
. Good day Mr Jay. This is the message I got on trying to play the PowerAmp this morning after downloading it via the link u gave me last night- "Sorry, but Poweramp can't verify the purchase through GooglePlay license /APM. Failed to verify license/Google play respond-NOT - Licensed“ Sorry, don't mean to disturb you bro! Pls, isn't there any way I can get a cracked version that I can have total control of? I really appreciate that which you had already done, thank you!
Use lucky patcher....
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:31pm On May 28, 2015
swaggzo:
HELLO JAY!
Where have u been?
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by wealth014: 7:45pm On May 28, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Use lucky patcher....
pls guide me on how to go about it, pls. And pls give me a link to download the lucky patcher as well. Sorry, I don't mean to bother you, bro!
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by swaggzo(m): 9:20pm On May 28, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Where have u been?

I BEEN AROUND cheesy
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by Lordwize(m): 6:46am On May 29, 2015
Lordwize:
I have rooted my phone with king root but don't know how to go about the cmw stuffs, help me bosses pls.
What phone?
Lenovo.
JAY, answer me na .
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by 4lashy(m): 7:39am On May 29, 2015
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by wealth014: 6:23pm On May 29, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Use lucky patcher....
. Hello Mr Jay, happy democracy day! Pls how do I use the lucky patcher on the Poweramp, pls help!
Re: Come In For Important Android Free & Paid Apps® [Android Solutions Headquarter] by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:03pm On May 29, 2015
wealth014:
. Hello Mr Jay, happy democracy day! Pls how do I use the lucky patcher on the Poweramp, pls help!
Whatsapp me lemme give u a screen vid tutorial

Hope you are rooted and you ve got busy box installed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (87) (Reply)

How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry / Infinix Hot Note Pro / Differences Between Gprs, Edge, 3g, Hsdpa, Hspa+ And 4g Lte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.