Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Nigeria's General Elections, 2015: Two Important Messages From The Lord - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria's General Elections, 2015: Two Important Messages From The Lord (2325 Views)

Israeli Boy Woke-up 15 Min. After Confirmed Dead With Messages From Jesus / Nigerian Pastors Who Predicted 2015 Elections Outcome Woefully / FEBRUARY ELECTIONS 2015: SEVEN WAYS TO PRAY FOR NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's General Elections, 2015: Two Important Messages From The Lord by annyplenty(m): 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
NIGERIA'S GENERAL ELECTIONS, 2015: TWO IMPORTANT MESSAGES FROM THE LORD.

MESSAGE 1: FOR THE BRIDE OF CHRIST IN NIGERIA.

In my dream, on Monday, 19th January, 2015, The Lord, Jesus Christ, reeled out a few messages about His return to me and a message about NIGERIA'S GENERAL ELECTIONS, 2015. These messages will come up shortly on our blog. Each time, He gave me a message, I would wake and document the message and I would sleep back, and yet He would give me another message.

The instruction about The General Elections is shared below.

I heard by voice, in that dream, ’In this election, seek MY WILL before you vote’.

The Lord, Jesus Christ wants the bride of Christ in Nigeria to seek His will before they vote in the coming General elections. But you may ask, this is just a civic issue, why do I need to seek the will of God for such. I give you some reasons below.

1. God wants His will to be done in all aspects of our lives including decision making about our futures, lives and family.

Mathew 6:10
Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

2. Man cannot see beyond his nose. Only God knows the end from the beginning.

3. Most events that are playing out, right now, all over the world, are scriptural. All events are fulfilling Bible scriptures. So Bride of Christ should be very careful and be guided accordingly by The Spirit of God.

Having given you a few reasons why the instruction to seek the will of The Lord before you vote in this General election is biblical, I will encourage you to go The Lord in prayer. He will reveal to you the particular instruction He has for you. A prayer as simple as ‘Lord, Jesus Christ, what is Your Will in this election’ will be okay.

He will tell you what His will is, directly. Then you can be guided.

Remember: He knows His sheep and His sheep know Him and they hear His voice. John 10.27

MESSAGE 2

Let Nigerians turn away from sins and wickedness (repent) and pray fervently against violence and bloodshed in the coming GENERAL ELECTIONS, especially for the PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS.

The four conditions given by God for healing of any nation is clearly spelt out in 2 Chronicles 7:14 and they are the followings:

2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

1. Humility - the nation should realized she has departed from God and must be ready to return.

2. Prayer - The nation must pray for forgiveness

3. Seeking The Lord - The nation must now seek the Lord in His word, and fasting.

4. Turning away from wickedness - The nation and her people must now forsake their evil ways. Kidnappers must stop. Prostitute must stop. Injustice must stop and all other wickednesses.

All these four steps were taken by Nineveh for her deliverance, in Jonah 3:1-10.

Shalom.

JESUScoming

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's General Elections, 2015: Two Important Messages From The Lord by ebamma(m): 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
Wetin dis one smoke?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's General Elections, 2015: Two Important Messages From The Lord by okpamson15(m): 3:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
Wetin we no go hear. Left with hw many days make all this shet pas away.
Re: Nigeria's General Elections, 2015: Two Important Messages From The Lord by annyplenty(m): 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
BRIDE OF CHRIST, PLEASE BE CAREFUL. WATCH AND PRAY.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's General Elections, 2015: Two Important Messages From The Lord by annyplenty(m): 12:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
A MESSAGE FOR THE NATION OF NIGERIA.

www.jesuscoming1..com
Re: Nigeria's General Elections, 2015: Two Important Messages From The Lord by leke12(m): 1:32pm On Feb 01, 2015
Lol! Funny people for this planet seeking attention @ all cost. Kip it up bro
Re: Nigeria's General Elections, 2015: Two Important Messages From The Lord by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2015
ebamma:
Wetin dis one smoke?
smoked and intoxicated by the Spirit of the most high God

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's General Elections, 2015: Two Important Messages From The Lord by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2015
annyplenty:
NIGERIA'S GENERAL ELECTIONS, 2015: TWO IMPORTANT MESSAGES FROM THE LORD.

MESSAGE 1: FOR THE BRIDE OF CHRIST IN NIGERIA.

In my dream, on Monday, 19th January, 2015, The Lord, Jesus Christ, reeled out a few messages about His return to me and a message about NIGERIA'S GENERAL ELECTIONS, 2015. These messages will come up shortly on our blog. Each time, He gave me a message, I would wake and document the message and I would sleep back, and yet He would give me another message.

The instruction about The General Elections is shared below.

I heard by voice, in that dream, ’In this election, seek MY WILL before you vote’.

The Lord, Jesus Christ wants the bride of Christ in Nigeria to seek His will before they vote in the coming General elections. But you may ask, this is just a civic issue, why do I need to seek the will of God for such. I give you some reasons below.

1. God wants His will to be done in all aspects of our lives including decision making about our futures, lives and family.

Mathew 6:10
Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

2. Man cannot see beyond his nose. Only God knows the end from the beginning.

3. Most events that are playing out, right now, all over the world, are scriptural. All events are fulfilling Bible scriptures. So Bride of Christ should be very careful and be guided accordingly by The Spirit of God.

Having given you a few reasons why the instruction to seek the will of The Lord before you vote in this General election is biblical, I will encourage you to go The Lord in prayer. He will reveal to you the particular instruction He has for you. A prayer as simple as ‘Lord, Jesus Christ, what is Your Will in this election’ will be okay.

He will tell you what His will is, directly. Then you can be guided.

Remember: He knows His sheep and His sheep know Him and they hear His voice. John 10.27

MESSAGE 2

Let Nigerians turn away from sins and wickedness (repent) and pray fervently against violence and bloodshed in the coming GENERAL ELECTIONS, especially for the PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS.

The four conditions given by God for healing of any nation is clearly spelt out in 2 Chronicles 7:14 and they are the followings:

2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

1. Humility - the nation should realized she has departed from God and must be ready to return.

2. Prayer - The nation must pray for forgiveness

3. Seeking The Lord - The nation must now seek the Lord in His word, and fasting.

4. Turning away from wickedness - The nation and her people must now forsake their evil ways. Kidnappers must stop. Prostitute must stop. Injustice must stop and all other wickednesses.

All these four steps were taken by Nineveh for her deliverance, in Jonah 3:1-10.

Shalom.

JESUScoming

God wants us to vote? I thought HE doesn't play politics
Re: Nigeria's General Elections, 2015: Two Important Messages From The Lord by annyplenty(m): 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
JESUS is coming.

Repent and Prepare.

JESUScoming
Re: Nigeria's General Elections, 2015: Two Important Messages From The Lord by annyplenty(m): 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nigeria, REPENT and PRAY.

JESUScoming
Re: Nigeria's General Elections, 2015: Two Important Messages From The Lord by annyplenty(m): 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
LORD, LET THY WILL BE DONE.
Re: Nigeria's General Elections, 2015: Two Important Messages From The Lord by annyplenty(m): 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
LORD! HEAL THIS NATION AND LET THY WILL BE DONE.

JESUScoming
Re: Nigeria's General Elections, 2015: Two Important Messages From The Lord by annyplenty(m): 12:09am On Sep 10, 2016
The Lord still speaks, even till today as he does all the time.
Re: Nigeria's General Elections, 2015: Two Important Messages From The Lord by annyplenty(m): 11:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
Lord, let thy will be done in all things.
Re: Nigeria's General Elections, 2015: Two Important Messages From The Lord by annyplenty(m): 1:13pm On Jan 28, 2017
It is good to seek the Will of God in whatever we do.
Re: Nigeria's General Elections, 2015: Two Important Messages From The Lord by annyplenty(m): 5:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
Another general election is coming in Nigeria in 2019. The instruction has not changed. Seek the will of God before you vote.

Shalom.
Re: Nigeria's General Elections, 2015: Two Important Messages From The Lord by annyplenty(m): 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2018
Another election is coming. Seek the Lord before you cast your votes.
Re: Nigeria's General Elections, 2015: Two Important Messages From The Lord by Gggg102(m): 10:45pm On Jul 06, 2018
just tell us who he wants us to vote for...
Re: Nigeria's General Elections, 2015: Two Important Messages From The Lord by annyplenty(m): 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2018
Let us vote according to the will of God

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's General Elections, 2015: Two Important Messages From The Lord by Gggg102(m): 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
annyplenty:
Let us vote according to the will of God
what is that will?
Re: Nigeria's General Elections, 2015: Two Important Messages From The Lord by annyplenty(m): 4:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
We should the candidate that understand the meaning of true repentance!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's General Elections, 2015: Two Important Messages From The Lord by Gggg102(m): 6:55am On Oct 10, 2018
annyplenty:
We should the candidate that understand the meaning of true repentance!
who is that candidate
Re: Nigeria's General Elections, 2015: Two Important Messages From The Lord by annyplenty(m): 10:06am On Oct 10, 2018
Gggg102:

who is that candidate

I was not told! I was only told we should vote the candidate that understand the meaning of true repentance!

And I think I understand, the deeds of the leader of any nation can bring healing or destruction to the nation!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's General Elections, 2015: Two Important Messages From The Lord by Gggg102(m): 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
annyplenty:

I was not told! I was only told we should vote the candidate that understand the meaning of true repentance!

And I think I understand, the deeds of the leader of any nation can bring healing or destruction to the nation!

every body think they understand who the right person is but if you ask two different people, they would mention different names.

ask for the specific candidate and tell us.
Re: Nigeria's General Elections, 2015: Two Important Messages From The Lord by annyplenty(m): 9:11am On Oct 11, 2018
Gggg102:

every body think they understand who the right person is but if you ask two different people, they would mention different names.

ask for the specific candidate and tell us.

If I asked further, God might tell me whom to vote for, but that will be a personal message for me.
Re: Nigeria's General Elections, 2015: Two Important Messages From The Lord by Gggg102(m): 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
annyplenty:

If I asked further, God might tell me whom to vote for, but that will be a personal message for me.

and you won't share because?
Re: Nigeria's General Elections, 2015: Two Important Messages From The Lord by annyplenty(m): 1:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
Gggg102:

and you won't share because?

SOMETHING PERSONAL should not be made public.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's General Elections, 2015: Two Important Messages From The Lord by Gggg102(m): 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
annyplenty:

so the knowledge of the person God wants us to vote is only yours to possess?
why waste your time with this thread?
Re: Nigeria's General Elections, 2015: Two Important Messages From The Lord by Gggg102(m): 3:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
annyplenty:

so the knowledge of the person God wants us to vote is only yours to possess?

it shouldn't be known by all?

why waste your time with this thread?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's General Elections, 2015: Two Important Messages From The Lord by annyplenty(m): 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2019
Let the Will of God be done.
Re: Nigeria's General Elections, 2015: Two Important Messages From The Lord by annyplenty(m): 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2019
Thank God for the just concluded Nigeria 2019 general elections.

The heart of kings are in the hands of God
Re: Nigeria's General Elections, 2015: Two Important Messages From The Lord by annyplenty(m): 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
That was a crucial spiritual decision making year for Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware Of Contaminated Anointing / The Original Sin / 75 Biblical Reasons Why You Should Not Drink Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.