Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Risks And Merits Of Having A Sugar Mummy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Risks And Merits Of Having A Sugar Mummy. (8941 Views)

Girls Likely To Have Sex, Take Sexual Risks And Marry Young If They Menstruate / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / My Excapade With A Sugar Mummy Scammer (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Risks And Merits Of Having A Sugar Mummy. by EnergyO2: 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
I just want to know. I have been curious and I have been trying to know the risks involved and the advantages. if you know, as someone who is into it or has done it before, please drop comments.

I just think this may land me a good connection, what do you think?
Re: Risks And Merits Of Having A Sugar Mummy. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
They are mature and straight forward
You get a lot of gifts from them
Re: Risks And Merits Of Having A Sugar Mummy. by aristocrazzy: 5:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
The only I think may come up is if you start straffing her daughter or friends. Other than that every other risks are minimal. Just holla at me if u need to.

1 Like

Re: Risks And Merits Of Having A Sugar Mummy. by thankyouJesus(m): 5:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
EnergyO2:
I just want to know. I have been curious and I have been trying to know the risks involved and the advantages. if you know, as someone who is into it or has done it before, please drop comments.

I just think this may land me a good connection, what do you think?
I am not going to mince my words together, straight to the point.
GOOD SIDE
1. Gifts
2. Sex
3. Money
4. Affection
5. Care
6. Loving
7. The list is endless.
Though the good sides are numerous, but search deep into your heart because I know what next you want to do at the words in coloured.
Secondly, it will be fruitless if I engage in telling you not to because of words I cancelled out.
Good luck in your endeavour.
Re: Risks And Merits Of Having A Sugar Mummy. by EnergyO2: 6:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
I never thought I will be considering this kind of a deal. I have a B.A, M.A and a PGDE, but to get a job is hell. All I hear is connection is needed, and I dont have it. So, thats why I am considering this means. if its for money, I am not starving, am ok. many dont even know I dont have a job yet. but time is not on my side, I need to start the life I dream of, and all I need is the connection to make it happen. I am tired of people I know posting me and making empty promises. thats why I am considering this, if I get a job tommorrow, Monday, this will not be relevant anymore.
Re: Risks And Merits Of Having A Sugar Mummy. by EnergyO2: 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
@other earlier comments, is connections not among the benefits, can a guy secure a good job through this means?
Re: Risks And Merits Of Having A Sugar Mummy. by johnbuck81(m): 6:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
instead of u to ask God 4 divine connection..u r here asking 4 sugar mama connection.
#r u a learner?

1 Like

Re: Risks And Merits Of Having A Sugar Mummy. by adepiero: 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
You emphasize on CONNECTION!!! who told you that its only through sugar mummy or women you can get it?

what happened to the friends you met while in secondary school or university or even PGDE school!

most of us believe on rich people have influence but that isn't always true, even a common gateman can link you up with that perfect connection you've always dreamed.

My advice, expand your horizon and even your friend base! don't keep to yourself, share your problem with those that you think can help.

shortcut has never ended well for those who thread the path so bro, keep the faith alive grin

#Goodluck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Risks And Merits Of Having A Sugar Mummy. by ruggedtimi(m): 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
u have bsc, msc pgd..depends on d field u have all dose certificate....i have a frnd studing religion history. Where u won wrk wit dat. Or u hav a master in basic education. Dis modern nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Risks And Merits Of Having A Sugar Mummy. by EnergyO2: 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
adepiero:
You emphasize on CONNECTION!!! who told you that its only through sugar mummy or women you can get it?

what happened to the friends you met while in secondary school or university or even PGDE school!

most of us believe on rich people have influence but that isn't always true, even a common gateman can link you up with that perfect connection you've always dreamed.

My advice, expand your horizon and even your friend base! don't keep to yourself, share your problem with those that you think can help.

shortcut has never ended well for those who thread the path so bro, keep the faith alive grin

#Goodluck

HMmmmmm........ ok. good. I have friends, most are in same situation, those who are well placed are not helping. well, I will look into your input, work on that as well and continue to hope on God. But, atimes there can be a limit to human patience.
Re: Risks And Merits Of Having A Sugar Mummy. by adepiero: 7:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
EnergyO2:

HMmmmmm........ ok. good. I have friends, most are in same situation, those who are well placed are not helping. well, I will look into your input, work on that as well and continue to hope on God. But, atimes there can be a limit to human patience.
Bro, a year ago I was in the same situation you are.

but I was able to pull through with the help of worthy friends. Not that they got me the job but they nudged me in the right direction. let their refusal to help you be the fuel that powers your motivation.

knowing a lot of people and calling them friends is actually different from people you know that have genuine friendship towards you. you just have to sieve the good ones from the crowd.

And individual effort also goes a long way! that was what led me to nairaland in the first place. I made friends here as well that helped me through my trying moments and I also got so many job interview invites as well.

Let's leave sermon, just know that "DELAY ISN'T DENIAL"

1 Like

Re: Risks And Merits Of Having A Sugar Mummy. by OGeeKush(m): 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
Another lesson for under graduates, relate well with ppl u knw r well connected, no b d ones wey go always gist u abt d girl dem straff the previous night or the party they attended.. U can av all that after u secure a job man!!
Re: Risks And Merits Of Having A Sugar Mummy. by apparentlylaw(m): 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
U get lots of financial benefits from a sugar mummy buh cum to fink of it what is a sane person doing wif hiz mama age mate or person wey senior en mama ....

(1) (Reply)

University Lecturer Accidentally Records Moment Student Getting A Hand Job(pic) / Arrange Marriage Vs Love Marriage : Which One Do You Prefer? / Where Do Nairaland Boys Meet This "Fish Pussy" Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.