Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Nothing Will Happend Wen INEC Declare JONATHAN As Winner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing Will Happend Wen INEC Declare JONATHAN As Winner (900 Views)

Defection: PDP To INEC, Declare Dariye’s Seat Vacant / PDP To INEC: Declare Wada As Winner Of Kogi Election / Final Result For Abia State Governorship Election. INEC DECLARE PDP WINNER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing Will Happend Wen INEC Declare JONATHAN As Winner by faladeSM1132(m): 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
see i have been whacthing all apc/pdp campaign all this while but there is somthing you people still dont understand about power;
*and JONATHAN is still the number one on the curridor of power in this country, cheif of army force also a controller general in all other governmental yards.

DO NOT FORGET
that OBJ did an eletion of do or die twice apart from the first one that led him from prison to the post of the president ,
all the two general elections conducted in Obasnajo s era was filled with the blood of inocent citizeen and nothing has ever appen as judgement Untill GEJ came to power fully as president
the Ondo,Ekiti and Osun gain power through court judgement when GEJ became president and since that time Obj Promised not to support JONATHAN government any more till date

.NOW LET ME ASK
it is a crime for jonathan government to allow through judgement that gave power to MIMIKO,FAYEMI,AND AREGBESOLA?

It is a crime for jonathan gov't to not to allow the power godfatherism in his government ? because nobody dictate to Obj in his own time

DO YOU KNOW?
That most of governor elected results during obasanjo regime was always announced at Aso-Rock in Abuja and make loosers to become winner then haven did not fall becouse of that
all dose calamitise and blood birth elections that happened then was done by Obasanjo and his people gose to APC now and all of them are making noices of stupid change now

BUT I WANT TO TELL YOU NOW, THAT DON'T BE SUPRISE WHEN YOU SEE JEGA MAKE ANNOUNCEMENT AND DECLARE GOODLUCK JONATHAN AS YOU NEW PRESIDENT IN FEB15 OR 16

(Truly i said un to you nothing and absolutly nothing bad is going to happen )
then i know you'll believe the man called JONATHAN is not a full as many used to call him ;

MIND YOU
total power is not so easy to change as you people think;
Re: Nothing Will Happend Wen INEC Declare JONATHAN As Winner by temitemi1(m): 6:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
Absolutely nothing! Nothing but jubilation everywhere grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Nothing Will Happend Wen INEC Declare JONATHAN As Winner by Zico5(m): 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
Did u go to school at all. I doubt it with the blunders u stated above. U re such a nonentity

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Will Happend Wen INEC Declare JONATHAN As Winner by faladeSM1132(m): 6:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
i belive nothing will still happen
and all mouth should locked with big padlocks
GEJ till 2019 id like or not
Re: Nothing Will Happend Wen INEC Declare JONATHAN As Winner by faladeSM1132(m): 6:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
Zico5:
Did u go to school at all. I doubt it with the blunders u stated above. U re such a nonentity
you can go and kill your self because i did not go to school
and don't forget that your father Buhari can not try as i did
as a j ss1 student;
idiot
Re: Nothing Will Happend Wen INEC Declare JONATHAN As Winner by DaBullIT(m): 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
faladeSM1132:

that OBJ did an eletion of do or die twice apart from the first one that led him from prison to the post of the president ,

Untill GEJ came to power fully as president

the Ondo,Ekiti and Osun gain power through court judgement when GEJ became president and since that time Obj Promised not to support JONATHAN government any more till date

.NOW LET ME ASK
it is a crime for jonathan government to allow through judgement that gave power to MIMIKO,FAYEMI,AND AREGBESOLA?

Civilian rule was relatively new when Obasanjo got there, if it was so blood filled soldiers would have taken over

GEJ did not deserve power, he was pushed there and people voted for Yaradua , not GEJ,

The Election results in OSUN is a no go area, GEJ had nothing to do with it , People wanted PDP out and they voted for ACN , but being the assholes in power, they changed the election result to favor PDP , the then governor is now an APC member

I repeat that people voted for Aregbesola fair and square, do not get it twisted

and FYI , if they announce GEJ as Winner, there will be breakdown of law and order from North through south west , south south, we all know nobody wants GEJ there , Using vecto power would ruin Nigeria's democracy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Will Happend Wen INEC Declare JONATHAN As Winner by Pheals(f): 7:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
Yes o ! If some 1 told u dat ;be kiddin yr self u beta be wise
Re: Nothing Will Happend Wen INEC Declare JONATHAN As Winner by masseratti: 7:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
If the election is not rigged no one should raise an eye brow,if it's rigged and there is proof the opposition should go to court pls,and if they want to protest it should be peacefully and we'll organised.
Re: Nothing Will Happend Wen INEC Declare JONATHAN As Winner by nairabacks(f): 7:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
There once was a ship called Titanic...

1 Like

Re: Nothing Will Happend Wen INEC Declare JONATHAN As Winner by PassingShot(m): 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
I see that the OP is below 18. A JSS 1 student cannot say better than this. Your naivety is pardoned.
Re: Nothing Will Happend Wen INEC Declare JONATHAN As Winner by nicklaus40: 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
Patience Jonathan is behind this post,this is how she speaks. Hello patience aw is Jonathan, pls tell him that otueke awaits him

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has Momentum / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally Live In Kwara State Now / Why Jonathan MUST Remain President Of Nigeria For Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.