Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,422 members, 7,954,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:58 AM

Shekau Threatens, Jonathan And Buhari Ahead Febuary 14 Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau Threatens, Jonathan And Buhari Ahead Febuary 14 Presidential Election (497 Views)

‘don’t Do This’ – PDP Chieftain Begs Buhari Ahead Of Inauguration / 24 States And FCT, Results Firmly Place Buhari Ahead. / Nigeria 2015: INEC Releases Names,qualifications Of 14 Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shekau Threatens, Jonathan And Buhari Ahead Febuary 14 Presidential Election by osculatedon(m): 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
Shekau also stated that Allah instructed his sect to carry out the killings in Baga and warned other African leaders claiming that he is ready to face them. The Boko Haram leader also claimed responsibility for the attack on town of Baga, speculated to be the deadliest in the history of the sect after reportedly claiming more than 2,000 lives. Despite claims by the military that put the death toll at 150, Amnesty International later released evidence contradicting the claim and showing that many more were killed. In a video released on YouTube and seen by our correspondent on Tuesday, Shekau threatened that the group would carry out more of such attacks, saying the weapons seized from the Multinational Joint Task Force (MJTF) would be used for more attacks in the country. The headquarters of MTJF, which had security forces from Nigeria, Chad, Niger and Cameroon, was destroyed in the attack. “We are the ones that carried out the attack and it is just the tip of the iceberg; there are more coming,” he said. “We killed the people of Baga as our Lord instructed us.” Commenting on the forthcoming election, Shekau said the group was against the main contenders in the poll. He also burnt the Nigerian flag and mocked other African countries currently facing threats from the sect. “Allahu Akbar (God is greatest). This is the replacement of the Nigerian flag,” he said, waving the flag of the group. “Nigeria is dead, (the) constitution is dead. “Jonathan you are in trouble and Buhari, do you think he is a true Muslim? He’s an infidel. “The kings of Africa, you are late. I challenge you to attack me even now. I’m ready. “Mahamadou Issoufou (the President of Niger), is that your
job? Ah, ah, ah! You will see, you will see.” Boko Haram has seized control of towns and villages in the north-east and has begun threatening
Re: Shekau Threatens, Jonathan And Buhari Ahead Febuary 14 Presidential Election by Sylverbox(m): 6:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
The earlier we crush these mad people the better for us, if we still want to have a country. What started as a small experiment may have gone long out of controlm the rate at which they are seizing weapons n tanks is scary now. Instead of pointing fingers I believe we should strike these people down now!
Re: Shekau Threatens, Jonathan And Buhari Ahead Febuary 14 Presidential Election by donnaira(m): 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
this guy is very mean but as the saying goes pride comes before fall .
#yourfallhascome
Re: Shekau Threatens, Jonathan And Buhari Ahead Febuary 14 Presidential Election by simplemach(m): 7:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
Febuari elections is = on your marks....
Re: Shekau Threatens, Jonathan And Buhari Ahead Febuary 14 Presidential Election by Skako(m): 7:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
Shekau if u don't want my trouble don't touch buhari
but u can help me send jona to otueke

shekau tanx for ur co operation

(1) (Reply)

Let's Us Vote Jonathan To Enjoy Eppileptic Power Supply / Prayer To All GEJ Fans And Supporters / Fighter Jets Pound B’haram locations In Monguno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.