Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT (14760 Views)

Photos From Vice President's Meeting With Oil Marketers / Our President's Meeting On 30-6-2015 / General Buhari Speaking To The OPS (live) (2) (3) (4)

President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by iwaeda: 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
Live on AIT now...President Goodluck Jonsthan is meeting with Organised Private Sector (OPS) right now at Eko Hotels and Suites and is live on AIT..

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by iwaeda: 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
more pix...

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
What is OPS?

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by simplemach(m): 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
Make i jump?

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by iwaeda: 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
Go on President Goodluck;if I no see anyone Benin- Ore is a nice job...

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by donphilopus: 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
Looking clueless as usual.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by simplemach(m): 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
What is OPS?
you did not even read the post cos if u did, you would discover they stated 'Organised private sector.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by iwaeda: 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
What is OPS?
Organised Private Sector...

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by donphilopus: 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
Fayose thinks he can wish the People's General death and still govern Ekiti till 2018?! I say Rest In Pieces to the thug of a Governor!

31 Likes

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by iwaeda: 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
More pix....

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by iwaeda: 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
donphilopus:
Fayose thinks he can wish the People's General death and still govern Ekiti till 2019?! I say Rest In Pieces to the thug of a Governor!

This is not civil enough sir...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by iwaeda: 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
Interactive section......

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by Nctrice(m): 7:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
donphilopus:
Fayose thinks he can wish the People's General death and still govern Ekiti till 2019?! I say Rest In Pieces to the thug of a Governor!
An Elected Gov and and a one time head of state and Presidential aspirant are exchanging Banter to gain political point, as for you I don't even know what you are doing or what u even stand to gain or who you even consider yourself to be by taking sides or by doing this trivial Bullshit!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hmmmm...ok
Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by donphilopus: 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
iwaeda:

This is not civil enough sir...

But it was civil for Fayose to wish Buhari death on the front-page of a National Daily?!

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
simplemach:
you did not even read the post cos if u did, you would discover they stated 'Organised private sector.
I did read it. When I did, the OP posted only photos - no texts.
Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by iwaeda: 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
donphilopus:

But it was civil for Fayose to wish Buhari that bullshit!

Are you the spoke's fellow..These people you are fighting for know where they meet.

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by donphilopus: 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
iwaeda:

Are you the spoke's fellow..These people you are fighting for know where they meet.

None of them would like to meet with the 'late' Fayose. He's dead!

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by simplemach(m): 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I did read it. When I did, the OP posted only photos - no texts.
ok, sorry sir...!
Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by iwaeda: 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
President Addressing....

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by 9jvirgin(m): 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
Waste of time

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by Arysexy(m): 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
Emzor md, Dr stella okoli is an iron lady ooo.

The woman spoke authoritatively.

She is right, GEJ does not communicate his good work to d masses. Communication gap.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by iwaeda: 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
Arysexy:

She is right, GEJ does not communicate his good work to d masses. Communication gap.
That is it!Nobody to sell him,he is doing well

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by dayo23(f): 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
So How this one take concern me?

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by Alphaoscar: 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
Free money for the ops

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hope dis big men go wait under sun 2 vote him in come febuhari 14?

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by patrickmuf(m): 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
Arysexy:

They'll rather spend quality time talking about Buhari instead of pointing out GEJ's achievements... Jonathanians hope say una dey watch?

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by iwaeda: 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
mod fp please
Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by iwaeda: 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
patrickmuf:
They'll rather spend quality time talking about Buhari instead of pointing out GEJ's achievements... Jonathanians hope say una dey watch?
Ok noted.

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by Arysexy(m): 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
GEJ and dangote

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by funshybam(m): 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by Arysexy(m): 8:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
The captains of industries

Soyinka: It’s Madness Sign To Think Nigeria’ll Work Without Restructuring / Herdsmen, Farmers Clash: Buhari Deploys Troops To Restive Communities / Court Gives Bailiff Five Days Ultimatum To Serve Subpoena On Jonathan