Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT (14760 Views)

Photos From Vice President's Meeting With Oil Marketers / Our President's Meeting On 30-6-2015 / General Buhari Speaking To The OPS (live) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by iwaeda: 7:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
Live on AIT now...President Goodluck Jonsthan is meeting with Organised Private Sector (OPS) right now at Eko Hotels and Suites and is live on AIT..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by iwaeda: 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
more pix...

4 Likes

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
What is OPS?

1 Like

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by simplemach(m): 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
Make i jump?

1 Like

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by iwaeda: 7:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
Go on President Goodluck;if I no see anyone Benin- Ore is a nice job...

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by donphilopus: 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
Looking clueless as usual.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by simplemach(m): 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
What is OPS?
you did not even read the post cos if u did, you would discover they stated 'Organised private sector.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by iwaeda: 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
What is OPS?
Organised Private Sector...

1 Like

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by donphilopus: 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
Fayose thinks he can wish the People's General death and still govern Ekiti till 2018?! I say Rest In Pieces to the thug of a Governor!

31 Likes

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by iwaeda: 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
More pix....

4 Likes

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by iwaeda: 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
donphilopus:
Fayose thinks he can wish the People's General death and still govern Ekiti till 2019?! I say Rest In Pieces to the thug of a Governor!

This is not civil enough sir...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by iwaeda: 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
Interactive section......

3 Likes

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by Nctrice(m): 7:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
donphilopus:
Fayose thinks he can wish the People's General death and still govern Ekiti till 2019?! I say Rest In Pieces to the thug of a Governor!
An Elected Gov and and a one time head of state and Presidential aspirant are exchanging Banter to gain political point, as for you I don't even know what you are doing or what u even stand to gain or who you even consider yourself to be by taking sides or by doing this trivial Bullshit!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hmmmm...ok
Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by donphilopus: 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
iwaeda:

This is not civil enough sir...

But it was civil for Fayose to wish Buhari death on the front-page of a National Daily?!

2 Likes

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
simplemach:
you did not even read the post cos if u did, you would discover they stated 'Organised private sector.
I did read it. When I did, the OP posted only photos - no texts.
Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by iwaeda: 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
donphilopus:

But it was civil for Fayose to wish Buhari that bullshit!

Are you the spoke's fellow..These people you are fighting for know where they meet.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by donphilopus: 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
iwaeda:

Are you the spoke's fellow..These people you are fighting for know where they meet.

None of them would like to meet with the 'late' Fayose. He's dead!

3 Likes

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by simplemach(m): 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I did read it. When I did, the OP posted only photos - no texts.
ok, sorry sir...!
Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by iwaeda: 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
President Addressing....

2 Likes

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by 9jvirgin(m): 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
Waste of time

5 Likes

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by Arysexy(m): 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
Emzor md, Dr stella okoli is an iron lady ooo.

The woman spoke authoritatively.

She is right, GEJ does not communicate his good work to d masses. Communication gap.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by iwaeda: 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
Arysexy:

She is right, GEJ does not communicate his good work to d masses. Communication gap.
That is it!Nobody to sell him,he is doing well

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by dayo23(f): 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
So How this one take concern me?

1 Like

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by Alphaoscar: 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
Free money for the ops

1 Like

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hope dis big men go wait under sun 2 vote him in come febuhari 14?

3 Likes

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by patrickmuf(m): 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
Arysexy:

They'll rather spend quality time talking about Buhari instead of pointing out GEJ's achievements... Jonathanians hope say una dey watch?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by iwaeda: 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
mod fp please
Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by iwaeda: 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
patrickmuf:
They'll rather spend quality time talking about Buhari instead of pointing out GEJ's achievements... Jonathanians hope say una dey watch?
Ok noted.

1 Like

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by Arysexy(m): 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
GEJ and dangote

1 Like

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by funshybam(m): 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
ok
Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by Arysexy(m): 8:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
The captains of industries

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soyinka: It’s Madness Sign To Think Nigeria’ll Work Without Restructuring / Herdsmen, Farmers Clash: Buhari Deploys Troops To Restive Communities / Court Gives Bailiff Five Days Ultimatum To Serve Subpoena On Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.