Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT (14773 Views)

Photos From Vice President's Meeting With Oil Marketers / Our President's Meeting On 30-6-2015 / General Buhari Speaking To The OPS (live) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by donphilopus: 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
TippyTop:

Outsider crying more than the bereaved. Buhari na your fada?
Why saying "the late fayose" you may actually be the one to be "the late" donphilopus. Abi you're immortal?
What a dunce.

Dunce, I guess Fayose is your father as well! Hypocrite. You now see how it pains?!
Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by Atigba: 10:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
smemud:
awon were,GOD WILL provide for ur family the same security gej is producing for us in the north amin amin
Tell your brothers to stop killing themselves

No virgins anymore in heaven
Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by upcrown2512(m): 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
MY COUNTRY!MY PASSION!MY NIGERIA

WHOSOEVER GOD HAS CHOSEN.
USE ALL THINGS AGAINST HIM, IT' LL NOT STAND.
SAMUEL TOLD SAUL, THAT HIS REIGNS HAS BEEN DOOMED. FOR HIM TO REPENT HE WAS AFTER WHO GOD HAS CHOSEN.
CHECK IT OUT. I PERSONALLY CAMPAIGN FOR GEJ IN 2011.

THE TRUTH.

WHERE ARE WE TODAY?

GEJ IS A PRESIDENT OF ASARI, SOUTH SOUTH, ETHNICITY, TRIBAL, CORRUPTION, INSECURITY

MAY BE MY BROTHERS HAS FORGOT THAT PDP HAS FAILED FOR THE PAST TEN YEARS (1999~2011)

MY EXPECTATIONS AS NIGERIAN THEN IS. OH HERE COMES A MAN THAT WE RIGHT THE WRONG OF PDP.

WHAT HAPPENED?
HE ABSOLUTELY MISSED IT.

FACTS.
I IMAGINE IF THERE IS A TREAT IN SOUTHWEST IN NEAREST FUTURE WITH THIS TYPE OF GOVERNMENT. HAAA ! ! ! !

IMAGINE WHEN STEALING IS NOT A CORRUPTION. OH OO

IMAGINE A PROMISED OF TWO REFINERIES SINCE FOUR YEARS.

IMAGINE A GOVERNMENT WITHOUT A SINGLE COMMISSION IN SOUTHWEST EXCEPT LAGOS IBADAN EXPRESS WHICH IS AT SLOW PACE.

IMAGINE GOVERNMENT LAUNDERING MONEY TO OTHER COUNTRIES AND TELLING CITIZENS TO GO CASHLESS.

IMAGINE WHEN 16 IS MORE THAN 19.

IMAGINE WHEN OBJ CONFIRMED IN HIS LETTER IS VERY HARD TO BELIEVE......?

IMAGINE EKWEME SAYING THIS IS NOT THE PDP WE DREAM UNDER THIS SAME GEJ.

IMAGINE THE DIVISION BETWEEN ETHNIC AND RELIGION THAT IS GETTING WIDER ON DAILY BASIS.

IMAGINE THAT IT TAKES NO TIME FOR GEJ (NIGER DELTA) BOYS TO PROCURE ARM (WAR SHIPS) BUT ITS TAKING ETERNITY FOR NIGERIAN ARMY TO PROCURE ARM.

MY RECOMMENDATION (PERSONAL) SINCE PDP HAS FAILED AND GEJ HAS MADE THINGS WORST.
LET GIVE ANOTHER PEOPLE A BENEFIT OF DOUBT WITHOUT:
SENTIMENT
HATRED
RELIGION
TRIBAL OR ETHNICITY
LIES
FAVORITISM
NEPOTISM (NA MY BROTHER)

REMEMBER THERE IS NO PROSPERITY WITHOUT SECURITY.

IF WE CONTINUE LIKE THIS FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS. THEN NIGERIA AND NIGERIAN WILL BE LIST FOR SALE LIKE (MOBUTU SESE SECO) OF DR CONGO.

STAND UP FOR BETTER NIGERIA.
STAND UP FOR CHANGE.
VOTE COMPETENT.
VOTE GMB AND PYO.

1 Like

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by datribune: 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hahahaha d party will soon be over 4 dis govt sponsors & major beneficiaries of d scam dat PDP calls privatization.These men along wit d corrupt PDP has stripped our nation of its assets & shared our national patrimony among themselves. d man who had no shoes has bcom d champion of d rich & d nemesis of d poor. Most of d assets of our nation ar now in d hands of these privileged few.
Come february, we shall take our destiny in our hands & queue behind d People's General to take back our country frm d conscienceless PDP & their sponsors. SAI GMB/PYO
FYI, i was forced to pay 21,000 naira in one month 4 electricity dat i didn't use. Thunder fire dem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by DeviIhimself: 10:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
What is OPS?

Otu nne i Personal Services
Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by mctech(m): 10:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
Arysexy:
GEJ does not communicate his good work to d masses. Communication gap.
The best avenue to sell a govt is the mouth of the masses. When the govt is good you will see it on the street e.g. Imo, Ogun, Akwa lbom. No amount of propaganda will help an under-performing govt.

1 Like

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by gaby53: 4:51am On Jan 26, 2015
iwaeda:

This is not civil enough sir...
smiley just a corresponding reaction.
Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by Youngzedd(m): 7:01am On Jan 26, 2015
They don finish

This is a waste of time and resources.

1 Like

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by dober(m): 8:46am On Jan 26, 2015
iwaeda:
Interactive section......
This woman's speech got me laughing.
Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by VoteWisely: 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
#VoteWisely #GEJ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by ngoziiwenofu1: 4:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
my president ride on. You are doing it. God is your strength. You are a winner.

PDP is the Champion!
Join the moving train.
Re: President Meeting With OPS Live On AIT by ngoziiwenofu1: 4:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
my president ride on. You are doing it. God is
your strength. You are a winner.
PDP is the Champion!
Join the moving train.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nasarawa: NLC-TUC Declared Indefinite Strike Over 50% Salary Cut / Owoseni Ajayi, Lawyer Writes Fayose, Demands N600m In Unpaid Legal Fees / Awolowo :The Real Cause Of Death (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.