Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Please Help......what Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help......what Should I Do? (768 Views)

UPDATED. Pls Help!! What Are The Legal Implications Of Getting A Woman Pregnant / Please Help: What's The Best Response To Give To This Chick / Pls Help, "What Are The Disadvantages Of Sugar Mummies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help......what Should I Do? by goodmike7: 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
I met this babe february last year,and she gave me a very tough time for about 4 months before getting her number after which yet another month before we started dating...she told me she was in a serious relationship with a guy that has lasted well over 6years and she intend to get married same year,well i got through her and fell in love with her. we started dating for barely 2 months and we were having little issues but settled it. Along the line she met this guy in my hood who she claimed to be her client as she was into business,they beca,e friends and she never mentioned him to me.

I discovered she was distancing herself from me for a while and decided to investigate only to be told by a friend she was seeing one guy who attends same church with me,i approached her and she denied it blatantly.She called me one night and i told her i was sleeping and not feeling fine meanwhile i was in a club and suddenly she took a cab to the club on seeing her i went out and we talked,took her home but refused going to my flat,eventually i let her be and thought she would go home,but to my greatest surprise she came into that very club with the said guy where i was with my friends,i could not take it and left angrily.

In the morning we met and she told me she came there upon his invitation because he told her i was there and i was lying to her,i collected her phone and discovered his name was save with"LOVE LOVE" and mine was just LOVE... I talked to her and reassured her i was still in love with her that she needs to let go,we reconciled and things came back to normal,she even told the guy it was over ,i believe they say some other times and she has slept in his house more than once. The issue here is that i asked her if she had slept with him and she said a very big NO,she denied this and swore with the Bible that such never happened,i was not convinced about that and kept bringing up the issue of sex,just today after 6 months that she confessed to me that she has slept with him twice but iy was over between them,it is vital to stress here here that during when she cheated on me with him,we were in good terms ,meaning she leaves my place for his or vice versa until 7 months ago when she left him for me finally but only told me the truth today.........

Abeg waht do i do? i love her more than love it and very convinced she loves me even more,she said she told her mom and it has been bothering her ever since,and the only reason she never told me was because she was scared i will leave her..i have been thinking of settling down with this babe and the boy who slept with her lives in the neighborhood but not my friend...what do you advise her i do??
Re: Please Help......what Should I Do? by BluePearls(m): 10:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
Re: Please Help......what Should I Do? by jamex93(m): 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
let her b, she is a confused fellow...

and do it fast b4 she totally confuse u too
Re: Please Help......what Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ha!!

...... Like an hour glass; so are the days of our lives!

This will make good daytime tv soap opera.

Sorry for you but answer is simple; use yer head not your heart for one. And you know what 2do

G'luck mate
Re: Please Help......what Should I Do? by Tymax(m): 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
Lol. Look at his name sef: Good Mike. Very good of you. My friend I believe you know the right thing to do. If a lady can cheat on you and deny it (even when there is evidence to show her guilt) I don't think you should marry such a woman. She thinks she is smart. For her to sleep with another man when you guys were not even having a fight, says a lot about her nature.

Do you want to get married and start having children whom you have to take to the lab for paternity test? Do you want to have sleepless nights anytime your wife says she's going on a business trip or for training or maybe to see her relatives? Do you want peace of mind concerning your marriage? Do you want to be able to introduce your wife to friends and colleagues without having to worry about her fidelity?

Mr Good Mike, there are good girls out there that you can pick from but your girlfriend is not one of them.

Cancel her contract abeg.
Re: Please Help......what Should I Do? by demelza: 10:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
This girl left a relationship of 6yrs for you.
And she cheated on you with another guy 7months into your relationship.
I wish you success in your quest to turn a ho into a wife.
You will need it.
Re: Please Help......what Should I Do? by goodmike7: 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
Tymax:
Lol. Look at his name sef: Good Mike. Very good of you. My friend I believe you know the right thing to do. If a lady can cheat on you and deny it (even when there is evidence to show her guilt) I don't think you should marry such a woman. She thinks she is smart. For her to sleep with another man when you guys were not even having a fight, says a lot about her nature.

Do you want to get married and start having children whom you have to take to the lab for paternity test? Do you want to have sleepless nights anytime your wife says she's going on a business trip or for training or maybe to see her relatives? Do you want peace of mind concerning your marriage? Do you want to be able to introduce your wife to friends and colleagues without having to worry about her fidelity?

Mr Good Mike, there are good girls out there that you can pick from but your girlfriend is not one of them.

Cancel her contract abeg.

My guy....am as so frustrated now because i truly love her...i told her to her face" that i was considering marriage until today" my problem is not the cheating,its the constant denial and betrayal. I kept asking her over and over again,she even went ahead and swore with the BiBle, i foolishly boasted to my friends on her behalf because of the impression she has given me but alas i was making a fool of myself for over 6 months and she could hide that from me? where is the love she professed?

She said she cheated because she went through my phone and saw seried of messages from other babes? is that a genuine reason? s
Re: Please Help......what Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
my guy, u are stuck in d middle.

(1) (Reply)

Nipple Orgasm: Techniques For Your Lover / I Am Finished / 5 Typical Things Ladies Say To Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.