Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,342 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Attentions Mods - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attentions Mods (1001 Views)

Nairalanders And Mods, Its Time We End This Nonsense / Notice To The Mods: Here Is A List Of Unrepentant Tribal Jingoists In Nairaland / Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attentions Mods by cachal: 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
As regards the 2015 elections that is fast approaching. You mods should be more vigilant and careful how you handle your duty call.

50% of the news that hit front page are not carefully verified, I understand the mods are human and surely have their candidate of choice.

Things to look out for:
1. Comments capable of disintegration.
2. Direct attack on NL members
3. False news (assumption, attention seekers and paid e-warriors)

2015 election will come and go, and what will be will surely be.

The Pvc is your mouthpiece....

3 Likes

Re: Attentions Mods by dadarupees(m): 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Attentions Mods by asadike(f): 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
Supported

1 Like

Re: Attentions Mods by stebell(m): 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
OP, and ur problem is?
Are yu aspiring to be a mod?

GEJ Rocks.

1 Like

Re: Attentions Mods by Alphaoscar: 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
cachal:
As regards the 2015 elections that is fast approaching. You mods should be more vigilant and careful how you handle your duty call.

50% of the news that hit front page are not carefully verified, I understand the mods are human and surely have their candidate of choice.

Things to look out for:
1. Comments capable of disintegration.
2. Direct attack on NL members
3. False news (assumption, attention seekers and paid e-warriors)

2015 election will come and go, and what will be will surely be.

The Pvc is your mouthpiece....

My brother, the only reason why the mods can't do their job very well is because they are equally emotionally attached to one political party or the other. From the owner to the last mod especially on politics section here, they can never do their job efficiently until the owner himself decide to separate his business from his political interest.

75% of the mods are either members or sympathizers of a particular party and I wonder how you expect them to carry out their duties without any bias mind.

6 Likes

Re: Attentions Mods by gen2briz(m): 10:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
Noted

1 Like

Re: Attentions Mods by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
I totally support this thread.

There is one on front page about pdp and apc fighting in suleja. That news is false and must be pulled down.

1 Like

Re: Attentions Mods by Obinnio: 11:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
OP well said, mods take note, anyway front page so that everyone will have the info,come 2016 Nigeria will remain, what I don't understand is how people will even have a choice among the two because both of them are not qualified to lead Nigeria.
For Buhari, I wonder how people will even come to terms to Vote him given all his comment,he said blood of monkeys and baboon will flow if he did not win come 2015,who are monkeys and babs ?the innocent citizens he wants to Vote him in now.that statement is enough to land him in jail or declare him traitor to Nigeria,in another country that statement alone will disqualify him from running for any post in the country,but here we are in lawless country still trying to Vote him as president, another case is how an aspiring president is in mess of certificate fudgery, certifacte fudgery for the highest rank in Nigeria and people are still cheering him, I wonder the message he is sending, people say to qualms and people are condemning those in exam malpractice.this is worst than that,at least in malpractice one registered with his cash,seats for the exam at least. Nigeria is doomed,
Well as for GEJ, corruption is his second name,one that covers the most open eye(naked) corruption even when found guilty, I can't say much because you all know the rest is history, either way Nigeria is doomed be it GEJ or GENERAL. If the North say it is their Turn no problem but give me credible person and I'll Vote,I don't have anything against the North but Give me worthy Candidate,Give me Atiku I'll Vote him or even another person not Buhari,well all said I'll carefully examine before I cast my Vote, Among the two devil I'll Vote for the laser devil after close examinations, as for me I support none of them for now. My one cent

1 Like

Re: Attentions Mods by neenar: 11:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
Alphaoscar:

My brother, the only reason why the mods can't do their job very well is because they are equally emotionally attached to one political party or the other. From the owner to the last mod especially on politics section here, they can never do their job efficiently until the owner himself decide to separate his business from his political interest.

75% of the mods are either members or sympathizers of a particular party and I wonder how you expect them to carry out their duties without any bias mind.
This is perfect! Hope seun heeds.

2 Likes

Re: Attentions Mods by Yungwhy(m): 12:56am On Jan 26, 2015
Obinnio:
OP well said, mods take note, anyway front page so that everyone will have the info,come 2016 Nigeria will remain, what I don't understand is how people will even have a choice among the two because both of them are not qualified to lead Nigeria.
For Buhari, I wonder how people will even come to terms to Vote him given all his comment,he said blood of monkeys and baboon will flow if he did not win come 2015,who are monkeys and babs ?the innocent citizens he wants to Vote him in now.that statement is enough to land him in jail or declare him traitor to Nigeria,in another country that statement alone will disqualify him from running for any post in the country,but here we are in lawless country still trying to Vote him as president, another case is how an aspiring president is in mess of certificate fudgery, certifacte fudgery for the highest rank in Nigeria and people are still cheering him, I wonder the message he is sending, people say to qualms and people are condemning those in exam malpractice.this is worst than that,at least in malpractice one registered with his cash,seats for the exam at least. Nigeria is doomed,
Well as for GEJ, corruption is his second name,one that covers the most open eye(naked) corruption even when found guilty, I can't say much because you all know the rest is history, either way Nigeria is doomed be it GEJ or GENERAL. If the North say it is their Turn no problem but give me credible person and I'll Vote,I don't have anything against the North but Give me worthy Candidate,Give me Atiku I'll Vote him or even another person not Buhari,well all said I'll carefully examine before I cast my Vote, Among the two devil I'll Vote for the laser devil after close examinations, as for me I support none of them for now. My one cent
Well said bro.. I don't like this, I love it.
As per NL mods those ones na something else, forming Idi Amin for Nairaland. I wonder what most of them will do if they are the President of this country

1 Like

Re: Attentions Mods by cachal: 9:22am On Jan 26, 2015
stebell:
OP, and ur problem is?
Are yu aspiring to be a mod?

GEJ Rocks.

Am not aspiring to be a mod. Am only of the opinion that moderators be cautious so as not to help push falsified news to mislead the general public.

(1) (Reply)

Should We Have A Preidential Poll On Nairaland? / Why Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate Slated For February 8 / Ode To Buhari, Sai Buhari Sai APC, Buhari Mukeso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.