Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby (28295 Views)

"Tonto Dikeh Pregnant Again" Amidst Marital Crisis [PICS] / Ini Edo Addresses Her Weight Loss Critics, Shares New Photo / Toyin Aimahku Speaks On Her Marriage Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by 9jatatafo(m): 11:14am On Jan 26, 2015
Every marriage has cracks but it is how well the husband and wife are able to mend the cracks is what matters most.
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by Haryoryhemie(f): 11:25am On Jan 26, 2015
silverdam:
Toyin Aimakhu (still forming Johnson), stop deceiving yourself. Your marriage is built on infidelity, you and your husband are chronic adulterers. You can never be happy if you continue to fake everything, stop listening to people, you guys are not for each other which it is pretty obvious.

My advice: Please remain single or be a single father/mother if you cannot control your libido. I hate adulterers!

SMH
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by oloriadejoke(f): 11:37am On Jan 26, 2015
silverdam:
Toyin Aimakhu (still forming Johnson), stop deceiving yourself. Your marriage is built on infidelity, you and your husband are chronic adulterers. You can never be happy if you continue to fake everything, stop listening to people, you guys are not for each other which it is pretty obvious.

My advice: Please remain single or be a single father/mother if you cannot control your libido. I hate adulterers!
..you talk as if you leave under the same roof with them definetly you must be their gateman..still wondering if their seperation wan blow money inside your bank account

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 26, 2015
DatNotSoNyceGuy:
Absolutely intresting.....Funke Akindele hope u r still watchimg? grin
u r very funny
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by Adex097: 11:43am On Jan 26, 2015
Toyin Aimaku annihilating English since 256BC undecided .

Happy for them tho.
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by jadelyn007(f): 12:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Where are those nairalanders that were hailing her for dumping her cheating husband - Nigerian girls dumping their cheating husbands and boyfriends only on NL since 1950.

I guess they've all gone mute now.
I have said it that our women are not ready for any form of equality and liberation from mental slavery imposed on them by the patriarchal African cultural system which has held family as one close knit entity.Yet some wannabe feminists exists here online and I have gone all through the breadth and width of this country and I'm yet to come across one true Nigerian feminist that isn't allured and fooled by a man's wealth and diick . angry

If Dangote should put up an advert and labelled it ''strictly for NAIRALAND ladies'' I'm very sure that 99% of our ladies in this nairaland won't mind being a baby mama and a 56th wife. grin

cc: jadelyn007 come and speak for your fellow women oh one of them(the victim) seem to have disagreed with your stand on the previous thread. grin grin

*spreads mat and wait for her epistle* grin
dude!!! cheesy forget this toyin woman, if dangote dared blink in her direction she would dump this her husband without looking back twice.

I guess, she has not found a suitable replacement so why not continue using him to kill konji and get some more cash pending when someone with a better CV drops by cheesy

My humble opinion! grin
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by Mimicole(f): 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
joyli:
You guyz are wonderful. kiss cheesy

All the best cool cool pls keep your marriage out of media@Toyin Aimakhu.
Too late. its already in d public eye.
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by jadelyn007(f): 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
shocked wtf!!! Is that the said husband

It must be d 'D'.

Truckpusher go show mama what you got, I swear this guy 'll be history grin.

three things that'll make an educated woman tolerate cheating 300times;

1. The money
2. The 'D'
3. She got her own game

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by Truckpusher(m): 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
jadelyn007:
dude!!! cheesy forget this toyin woman, if dangote dared blink in her direction she would dump this her husband without looking back twice.

I guess, she has not found a suitable replacement so why not continue using him to kill konji and get some more cash pending when someone with a better CV drops by cheesy

My humble opinion! grin
Then we are both saying the same thing.

As long as the man continues making money - She would be stuck with him. tongue

You talk as if men with better CV's often drop from the sky every now and then.......Hungry dey town o you better wise up cheesy
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by Truckpusher(m): 12:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
jadelyn007:

It must be d 'D'.

1. The money
2. The 'D'
3. She got her own game
There is nothing wrong with that guy compared to the lady whose belly is already forming tyre and a round-about grin

Trust me whatever wind that brings you to my corner - You wouldn't let go of me ,I know you guys....quit talking and reply my PMs jare. grin
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by dominique(f): 12:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
silverdam:

Abeg go and sit down. Bad belle oshi

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
jadelyn007:

It must be d 'D'.

1. The money
2. The 'D'
3. She got her own game
are you suggesting that he looks broke so it must be the 'D' keeping them together? :/
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by slimshadie(f): 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
...And you pray to get married or remain married when you eventually get married. Are you God to have concluded they are not meant for each other? I wonder why you keep so much hatred for a fellow human like you. Just because they are celebrities does not mean they are no human or must be perfect. undecided angry
silverdam:

Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by Ilekeh(f): 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
Foolish woman.
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by blank(f): 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
So, what of the child her husband fathered outside? Have you guys agreed to raising him together?
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by ribigbe1: 1:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
abeg wu get blackberry charger cool[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by ribigbe1: 1:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
nd i won sell hd laptop
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by Missmossy(f): 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hmmm both of them are very guilty as none of them is pure without any attrocity, its best they stick to themselves grin

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by Neplusultra(f): 2:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by kingogundana: 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
I don't like people criticising others people life or affiars, I knew that if you were God it will be hard for rain to fall even if Toyin offend you why can't you forgive her? You better wish people well for things to be well with you as well, God bless you if you change for good amen
quote author=silverdam post=30136595]Toyin Aimakhu (still forming Johnson), stop deceiving yourself. Your marriage is built on infidelity, you and your husband are chronic adulterers. You can never be happy if you continue to fake everything, stop listening to people, you guys are not for each other which it is pretty obvious.

My advice: Please remain single or be a single father/mother if you cannot control your libido. I hate adulterers![/quote]
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by DoTheNeedful: 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
cytochromeC:

undecided undecided undecided
Na lie
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by notoriousbabe: 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
Yinmu,make una dey decieve una self,marriage wey don scatter since day one
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
flolancracker:
angry Mtchw.
Bad belle undecided

Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
silverdam:

U are a first class f**l

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by bheemz(f): 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dats my girl #kisses God ll continue to hold ur home love u guys #Mr&Mrs.Johnson

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
I smell arrangee grin grin
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by abbeycite: 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
olufikistick:

i wonder ooo, they never divorced each other, they only had marital crisis
i dont even call dis marital crisis, rather marital issue. expanded n elaborated den spread to gather attention .
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by Temysteve(m): 11:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
9ice 1, good to hear, na that idiot linda ikeji go dey carry rubbish post, and she never marry oooo.............well 9ice couple
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by adisa204(m): 3:12am On Jan 27, 2015
klem93:
sure now she has learnt her lesson that infidelity is bad
olodo her husband was d one caught in hotel room
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by bluegrey: 6:18am On Jan 27, 2015
cytochromeC:
Hmm, better to get back together for genuine reasons than to get back because they want to please fans, relatives and friends or to shame enemies. I don't think they actually reconciled because they were ready to. They only rushed to do so because they don't want to let down many people. All the bes to them sha
Yeah, am surprised people are not seeing this as a PR move. How can, u as quickly as the following day reconcile with the husband you caught cheating up to '300' times? If they are truly back together, am sure it's not love and forgiveness that brought them back, but only because the news was out, and if you notice toyin, she hates bad press and must always respond to it. Remember when fans accused her that her wedding was cheap, she had a response for that.

I am not a fan of broken marriage, but am a fan of happiness. If a man that has a young pretty celebrity wife can be cheating this acutely, early in the marriage, Toyin I suggest u back out when you can, at least no kids tieing u down. Leave while u are still fresh and young, u will see someone who appreciates you and will treat u better.
Re: Toyin Aimahku Addresses Her Marital Crisis - Reconciles With Her Hubby by demelza: 7:42am On Jan 27, 2015
flolancracker:
I could as well ask you that. You disappeared before I did. undecided How have you been?
Superb

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lizzy Anjorin: Don't Leave Your Hubby If He Sleeps With Your Friend Or Househelp / Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Forced To Delete Her Tweets / Kelechi Amadi-Obi Recreates Old Family Portrait (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.