Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Why Do Men Always Find It Difficult To Take Fertility test In Barren Marriages? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Always Find It Difficult To Take Fertility test In Barren Marriages? (3786 Views)

Nigerian Woman Who Many Called Barren Gives Birth At 40 Years Old (photos) / Why Is It Difficult For Ladies To Keep Their Virginity Till Marriage These Days? / 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Always Find It Difficult To Take Fertility test In Barren Marriages? by Laitesmart(m): 11:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
I have got a lady friend who is trying every thing to convince her husband to folllow her to a medical laboratory for a fertility test. Every time she raises the topic, the husband would just wave her away telling her that he is certain that he is not the problem as he is sure he is 100 percent sound!!! Something that is not proven medically.

I got curious and asked around and got the shocker that majority of men wouldn't want to take fertility test and as such always hide under the umbrella that they aree 100 percent sound...

This got me wondering since this is one of the many things we watch on home video too!!!

Am a guy maself but still can't fathom why a man would find it so difficult to go with his wife for a fertility test to determine with who the problem lies.

Why do guys always find it difficult to go for fertility test?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Always Find It Difficult To Take Fertility test In Barren Marriages? by Rapmoney(m): 11:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
Our ancestors...over to yougrin
Re: Why Do Men Always Find It Difficult To Take Fertility test In Barren Marriages? by Babygal4eva(f): 12:01am On Jan 26, 2015
Pride pure and simple, and what if it turns ot it is his fault? he is scared that maybe the woman willl leave him.

People are yet to realize that there are millions of babies abandoned every day looking for a good home it's not the end of life to be barren for sexes

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Always Find It Difficult To Take Fertility test In Barren Marriages? by alberto2k(m): 1:03am On Jan 26, 2015
*shits on thread* tongue
Re: Why Do Men Always Find It Difficult To Take Fertility test In Barren Marriages? by thorpido(m): 2:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ego and fear of getting a negative result.
If you are trying to get pregnant and you have done your own workup and everything is fine,just talk to the doctor who will find a way of inviting your hubby.
If he turns out to still be uncooperative,just report him to the elders.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Always Find It Difficult To Take Fertility test In Barren Marriages? by cococandy(f): 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ego
Pride
Fear
Take your pick.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Always Find It Difficult To Take Fertility test In Barren Marriages? by bennyrazz: 4:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
have you ever been to a fertility center before to see how they collect sperm?? they give you a small glass bottle, you take it to the toilet and fill it with sperm. I mean, how do you do that? that's why most men don't go.
Re: Why Do Men Always Find It Difficult To Take Fertility test In Barren Marriages? by bukatyne(f): 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
bennyrazz:
have you ever been to a fertility center before to see how they collect sperm?? they give you a small glass bottle, you take it to the toilet and fill it with sperm. I mean, how do you do that? that's why most men don't go.

Do you know the kind of tests women go through?
Do you know the pain they endure (sometimes)?

A man can masturbate or get his wife to do a Mouth Action for him to release sperm

I wonder where these end time husbands come from undecided

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Always Find It Difficult To Take Fertility test In Barren Marriages? by Agrika: 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
bennyrazz:
And u think is easier for the women,...u think is easy to have strange fingers sliding into ur honeypot just to "examine" u...and really there is nothing u can do cos really u hv no choice but to endure...not to even mention the gossiping nurses and thier bad attitudes

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Always Find It Difficult To Take Fertility test In Barren Marriages? by raumdeuter: 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
Maybe he knows the number of times he has paid for his girlfriends to do abortion in the past

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Always Find It Difficult To Take Fertility test In Barren Marriages? by bennyrazz: 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
bukatyne:

Do you know the kind of tests women go through?
Do you know the pain they endure (sometimes)?

A man can masturbate or get his wife to do a Mouth Action for him to release sperm

I wonder where these end time husbands come from undecided
some men consider masturbation as dirty while some religious women consider BJ as ungodly, do you know the psychological trauma men go through when you label a man incapable to father a child by suggesting he goes for test with you to a fertility center? if you look at it very well you will discover that the problem of infertility lies majorly on women. They are the ones with the womb, they are the ones with eggs, they are the ones who do abortion etc
Re: Why Do Men Always Find It Difficult To Take Fertility test In Barren Marriages? by bukatyne(f): 7:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
bennyrazz:
some men consider masturbation as dirty while some religious women consider BJ as ungodly, do you know the psychological trauma men go through when you label a man incapable to father a child by suggesting he goes for test with you to a fertility center? if you look at it very well you will discover that the problem of infertility lies majorly on women. They are the ones with the womb, they are the ones with eggs, they are the ones who do abortion etc

And women don't go through psychological trauma?

I ask again, where do they breed These men from? undecided

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Always Find It Difficult To Take Fertility test In Barren Marriages? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
They are guilty. They know they are impotent. Pure and simple!! A man's refusal to get checked will raise eyebrow for me. More and more cases of impotence we get everyday from what has been shown from studies because these men do not live healthy lives with their excessive drinking, smoking and harbouring of untreated stds.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Always Find It Difficult To Take Fertility test In Barren Marriages? by bennyrazz: 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
Agrika:

And u think is easier for the women,...u think is easy to have strange fingers sliding into ur honeypot just to "examine" u...and really there is nothing u can do cos really u hv no choice but to endure...not to even mention the gossiping nurses and thier bad attitudes

because of gossiping female nurses, that's why most women are comfortable with male gynaecologist. They do the job right with a female nurse overseeing the process. And really, I think it should be easy for a woman to spread her legs wide open for examination, after all she will spread it very well during child birth. What will fingers do inside the honeypot? well, I don't think they deep fingers, rather a joystick shape instrument covered with condom or so.
Re: Why Do Men Always Find It Difficult To Take Fertility test In Barren Marriages? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
Sophyrocks:
They are guilty. They know they are impotent. Pure and simple!! A man's refusal to get checked will raise eyebrow for me. More and more cases of impotence we get everyday from what has been shown from studies because these men do not live healthy lives with their excessive drinking, smoking and harbouring of untreated stds.

wellsaid.
I don't know why Nigerian society makes it look like women are always the cause of infertility.

Blaming it on abortion, but the reality is that...majority of those wild girls are the ones that take-in the first month sef.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Always Find It Difficult To Take Fertility test In Barren Marriages? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
raumdeuter:
Maybe he knows the number of times he has paid for his girlfriends to do abortion in the past

Even if you have paid for abortion for a million women, one small std can cause fertility challenges

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Always Find It Difficult To Take Fertility test In Barren Marriages? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

wellsaid.
I don't know why Nigerian society makes it look like women are always the cause of infertility.

Blaming it on abortion, but the reality is that...majority of those wild girls are the ones that take-in the first month sef.

That is the horrible society we live. Myopic, ignorant and callous!! They expect a woman to manufacture a child out of the blues when her husband shoots blanks. Is that not illiteracy? No wonder you see men training kids that are not theirs because the foolish men will just keep quiet while their mothers/relatives make the lives of their wives miserable. I have aunts and friends who are queens of abortions yet they are all took in fast!! Look at rebecca in the bible. You wanna tell me she had several abortions at that time to cause her barreness? Oh pullllleeease!! Impotent men are everywhere with baggages of badluck they wanna pour on unfortunate women that end with them. Too much of Ego is the cause of this problem. Any man concerned about his marriage will find a way to solve an underlying problem. If he knows he has the problem, let him talk so that they can find a solution. Ego always make men to come up with wrong decisions. Hiding his problem will not solve it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Always Find It Difficult To Take Fertility test In Barren Marriages? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
Because they feel women are the ones with infertility problem,they are very perfect.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Always Find It Difficult To Take Fertility test In Barren Marriages? by bennyrazz: 7:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
bukatyne:

And women don't go through psychological trauma?

I ask again, where do they breed These men from? undecided
pluto or mars, your pick cool
Re: Why Do Men Always Find It Difficult To Take Fertility test In Barren Marriages? by bukatyne(f): 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
bennyrazz:
pluto or mars, your pick cool

Sorry ladies from Mars/pluto

If the issue is miscarriage and the hubby is reluctant to run tests, I might understand however no issue and the man feels slighted going for fert tests?

Should he even wait to be asked before going for tests?

When some women are willing to marry anything in trousers, why won't such situations arise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Always Find It Difficult To Take Fertility test In Barren Marriages? by bennyrazz: 8:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
bukatyne:

Sorry ladies from Mars/pluto

If the issue is miscarriage and the hubby is reluctant to run tests, I might understand however no issue and the man feels slighted going for fert tests?

Should he even wait to be asked before going for tests?

When some women are willing to marry anything in trousers, why won't such situations arise
they will be willing to marry anything in trousers because the end is near, And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying,We will eat our own bread and wear our own apparel:only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach oh gawd, it feels so good to be a man. As a man before you marry any woman, make sure her womb is intact
Re: Why Do Men Always Find It Difficult To Take Fertility test In Barren Marriages? by Nutase: 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
because madturbation is a sin.....simple. They should create new ways of doing the test without milking d man like a cow. undecided
Re: Why Do Men Always Find It Difficult To Take Fertility test In Barren Marriages? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
I wonder why I failed to be attentive in Integrated Science class, I could have been an OB-Gyn now with a thriving career. Oh, well. I believe in reincarnation. angry
Re: Why Do Men Always Find It Difficult To Take Fertility test In Barren Marriages? by mgbeketoto: 10:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nor be man wey get sperm for blokos go fit do test? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Always Find It Difficult To Take Fertility test In Barren Marriages? by cococandy(f): 1:07am On Jan 27, 2015
bennyrazz:
undecided
Re: Why Do Men Always Find It Difficult To Take Fertility test In Barren Marriages? by juman(m): 12:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
The wife can encourage the husband to go alone to his choice medical laboratory for a fertility test.
Re: Why Do Men Always Find It Difficult To Take Fertility test In Barren Marriages? by bukatyne(f): 1:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
juman:
The wife can encourage the husband to go alone to his choice medical laboratory for a fertility test.

Are we talking of husbands and wives? or colleagues?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Always Find It Difficult To Take Fertility test In Barren Marriages? by juman(m): 1:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
bukatyne:

Are we talking of husbands and wives? or colleagues?

But the husband is not ready to go with her.
Re: Why Do Men Always Find It Difficult To Take Fertility test In Barren Marriages? by mymz(f): 6:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
It is indeed very sad to see a grown a*ss man, who says or claims to be educated, in 2015, refusing to find out for HIS OWN BENEFIT, if he has a medical problem or not.
Playing the blame game in a matter like this is akin to the highest form of foolishness of sheer grandeur.

It is a medical test to ASCERTAIN whether something is wrong, and if par adventure there is, solutions be TIMELY arrived at.
It is not the Spanish Inquisition neither is it a death sentence. Save yourselves (and the poor souls you call wives) the harrowing experiences from ripple effects brought on by your pride and ego.

If and when you find out that something is indeed wrong but unfortunately, solutions are few and far between, do that thing you pride yourself in.
BE A MAN about it and go adopt. Children are a gift from God no matter whose womb they were conceived of.
Nurture has an upper hand over Nature where there are no innate psychological/physiological disorders. Thankfully, science has made it very possible to do these checks and balances before you bring your baby home from the orphanage. Yes , YOUR baby! Because if you call him/her your child, the world dare not refer to him/her as anything else.

I speak from very painful experience when i say the mind truly is a terrible thing to waste.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Always Find It Difficult To Take Fertility test In Barren Marriages? by cococandy(f): 7:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
juman:
what's the point then? Won't she still be entitled to know the outcome of the test?
Re: Why Do Men Always Find It Difficult To Take Fertility test In Barren Marriages? by ArewaSweetheart(f): 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
bennyrazz:

Really? shocked
Cant the man take the bottle home & fill it there, then bring it back to the hospital the next day??

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Always Find It Difficult To Take Fertility test In Barren Marriages? by bennyrazz: 11:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
ArewaSweetheart:

Really? shocked
Cant the man take the bottle home & fill it there, then bring it back to the hospital the next day??
it as to be stored under some temperatures which i'm sure you will not be able to do it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? / THIS BEATS MY IMAGINATION! NAIRA-LANDERS PLEASE HELP ON THIS ONE! KEEP IT COMIN' / My Wife Is Dirty, Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.