Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram (55322 Views)

Underage Voters In Bayelsa Election (pics) / 2 Suicide Bombers Strike Moroua In Cameroon - Warning: Very Disturbing Pictures / Underage Voter Causes A Fight Among Party Agents In Keffi (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by simdam500(m): 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
undecided undecided undecided

Oh lawd! Once they are breed to walk these way, it going to be hard to depart from it embarassed
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by TheAdvocate(m): 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
The 3rd pix shows a white flag with white writing and that's definately NOT boko haram who uses a black flag with white writings. The use of these kids is unfortunate.
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Misogynist2014(m): 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
mhizenugu:
Lool, Lagos advanced city?? You yo-robbers are funny sha!!
M.ORON
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by JayJustus(m): 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
a non-nothern kid is scared of cockroach and these animals are carrying guns?? see why the north has always and will always be our problem but Muslims Una too fundamental aswear...
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by onaselujummy: 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
God save nigeria
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by akorson5(m): 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
baybeeboi:
bring up a child in the way of Boko Haram and when he grows he will not depart from it
say who?
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by swagwu(m): 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dem be like....no b only popsi dem like six vergins....kids RIP in advance if u dnt repent.
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by slikcipher(m): 12:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
criminalmindz:
I USED TO BE A DIE HARD SUPPORTER OF GMB BUT WHEN I WATCHED A VIDEO TITLED A MESSAGE FOR CHRISTIANS I REALIZED I WAS ON THE WRONG SIDE. MANY PEOPLE WILL INSULT ME AND ABUSE ME FOR WHAT I WANT TO SAY. YES I USED TO THINK GEJ IS CORRUPT AND CLUELESS AND FELT STRONGLY THAT GMB WILL FIGHT CORRUPTION AND BOKO HARAM BUT WHEN I SAW THE POLITICAL STRUCTURE OF THE APC , ALL AND ONLY MUSLIMS HOLDING STRATEGIC POSITIONS IN THE PARTY I WITHDREW MY SUPPORT FOR GMB . YES THIS ELECTION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RELIGION THATS WHAT YOU WILL PROBABLY BE SAYING .ASK WHY DIDN'T THE APC GIVE STRATEGIC POSITION IN THE PARTY TO REGIONS LIKE THE EAST,SOUTH SOUTH . WHAT IS DIRECTOR OF CAMPAIGN AFTER ELECTIONS WHAT NEXT? OF WHAT USE IS THE VICE PRESIDENT OF A COUNTRY WHEN HE HAS NO POWER AND CANT ACT ON HIS OWN., LOOK AT SAMBO DOES HIS OFFICE HAS POWER? HE JUST BEEN TOSSED AROUND. THEY ARE JUST USING OSIBANJO TO GET VOTES FROM CHRISTIANS AND THE SOUTH WEST AFTER NOW HE WILL BE FORCED TO RESIGN. I READ THIS BOOK SON OF HAMAS WRITTEN BY THE SON OF THE FOUNDER OF HASMAS GROUP IN PALESTINE AND IT OPENED MY EYES WIDER, I READ ABOUT THE 1966 COUP, THE COUNTER COUP, THE MURTALA MOHAMMED COUP, THE CAUSE OF THE BIAFRAN WAR, THE FAILED COUP AND COUP SPEECH OF MAJOR GENERAL ORKAR IN 1990 . IT MADE ME REALISE THAT THERE IS A CERTAIN CLIQUE OR GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO FEEL IT IS THEIR BIRTH RIGHT OR BORN TO RULE THIS COUNTRY. THEY WILL GO TO ANY LENGTH TO RULE THIS OUR GREAT COUNTRY. A LOT OF US ARE JUST IGNORANT BUT WE DONT KNOW THE HIDDEN AGENDA BEHIND THIS GROUP. WE HATE AND DESPISE GEJ, I DO TOO BUT LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING IT IS BETTER FOR GEJ TO STEAL AND OTHER MINORITY REGIONS OF NIGERIA TO STEAL THAN A CERTAIN BORN TO RULE GROUP OF PEOPLE TO STEAL AND WASTE OUR GOD GIVEN RESOURCES. THIS A FIGHT WE MUST WIN , I URGE U TO VOTE GEJ BECAUSE GOD IS USING HIM TO FULFIL HIS WISH FOR OUR COUNTRY NIGERIA. DONT LET THIS PEOPLE DECEIVE US AGAIN.YOU ALL SHOULD TAKE YOUR TIME GOOGLE ABOUT THE 1966 COUP AND THE CONTER COUP, READ THE COUP SPEECH OF MAJOR GENERAL ORKAR AND ALL COUP THAT HAS TAKEN PLACE IN NIGERIA AND SATISFY OUR DOUBTS. LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA. WHEN GEJ, PEJ AND FFK MAKE STATEMENTS IN THE PUBLIC I USED TO SE IT AS AN ACT OF DESPERATION AND SELFISHNESS ON THEIR PART. I COULDN'T UNDERSTAND WHY AFTER 6 YEARS THE STILL WANT TO CLING ON TO POWER BUT WHEN I READ THE CONTENT BELLOW I COULD UNDERSTAND WERE THE WERE COMING FROM . I COULD UNDERSTAND THE STATUS UPDATES ON FACEBOOK IN THE PAST OF CHIEF FEMI FANNY KAYODE . GO TO HIS FACEBOOK WALL U'LL REALIZE HE WAS AGAINST GEJ IN 2013 AND CHEERING FOR APC BUT NOW HE REALISE HIS MISTAKES AFTER READING THE CONTENTS BELLOW.

NIGERIA ON VERGE OF ISLAMIZATION (APC SECRET AGENDA EXPOSED)- Pastor Bosun Emmanuel The redeem Christian church of God pastor Emmanuel bosun in a special presentation in a congregation in Ibadan saying that the nation Nigeria is on the verge of Islamization by the all progressive people party (APC). Saying that all Christians should be wise and decisive on whom they should give their mandate in the Feb 14th polls. Using Turkey as an example. Saying the Nigeria church is interested in rising billionaires instead of disciples. He quoted Abuja declaration 1989, saying in 1989 Islam had a meeting in Abuja and made a declaration. 1) To eradicate in all forms and ramification of all non-Muslim religion in member nation with Christianity highly emphasized and Nigeria is a member nation. 2) To ensure only Muslims are elected in all political positions of member nations. 3) To make sure that they strategize and carry out their plan Saying the then head of state General BABANGIDA removed 21billion naira from Nigeria treasury and gave to Organization of Islamic conference (OIC) for the total islamatization of Nigeria. Saying they have started actualizing their agenda with the boko haram activities. Saying boko haram aim is to totally Islamatize Nigeria and eradicate Christianity. Pastor Bosun a delegate of the just concluded Nigeria conference under the religion umbrella says that on Sep 15th 2014 God spoke to Dr Vincent Anigbogu, D.G institute of national transformation, saying that if care is not taking Nigeria would be like the nation Turkey in 30years from 2014. Saying turkey was 100% Christians but at present, Turkey is 0.124% Christians and 95% Muslims saying Christianity existed in turkey for 1,123years and Islam uprooted. Saying Christianity in Nigeria is just 172years old (Methodist batch freeman).turkey had a very strong and solid Christian foundation as apostle Paul was from Turkey, but it was still uprooted, if Christianity give them the opportunity they would do the same here. If that can be done in Turkey with a very strong religious background then Nigeria wouldn’t be an exception if Christians make the same mistake as Turkey. He said Nigeria Christians are making the same mistake as Turkey, saying as quote. 1) Turkey under estimated the young Ottoman ruler(Nigeria churches are under estimating boko haram). 2) The church in Constantine old name for Istanbul capital of Turkey was one of the best defended city in Europe (Nigeria thinks they are the biggest in Africa) 3) Racism and tribalism weakened the church in Turkey(Nigeria church is affected by racism and tribalism) 4) The weapon used in destroying the church in Turkey was invented by a Christian (Christians are the once strategizing for Muslims in Nigeria) He categorically said the APC is a party to watch carefully, saying the APC has hired the campaign manager of Barack Obama to strategize for them saying when he came to Nigeria he needed someone to interface for him the person he employed was a pastor, so power could be handed over to a party (APC)with all purpose and intent is an Islamic brotherhood. Pastor Bosun also hinted that Nigerians core problem is from the Nigerian constitution saying it’s a problem of dual ideology within the Nigeria constitution .said sharia was mentioned 73times in the Nigeria constitution, Islam was mentioned 28times, grand cadi 54times & Muslim 40 times in the Nigeria constitution 1999, saying there was no mention of Christians in the Nigeria’s constitution, no mention of the bible, no single mention of Christ, no single mention of church. Saying constitutionally that Nigeria is an Islamic state instead of a circular state. Saying it hasn’t been fully enforced because they haven’t captured the south west. But recently there has been a hand shake between the North West and south west with the disguise of a political party (APC). He also said that the leadership structure of the APC should be looked into siting examples saying their; National leader west: Muslim National leader south: Muslim National chairman: Muslim Deputy national chairman: Muslim National secretary: Muslim Deputy national secretary: Muslim National publicity secretary: Muslim National treasurer: Muslim National financial secretary: Muslim National youth leader: Muslim Women leader: Muslim Legal adviser: Muslim Saying who ever votes APC is digging the grave of the Nigeria church with his or her thumb. Saying that APC has an Islamic agenda for Nigeria, Christians must stand and bring back Goodluck on the Feb 14th elections. Hinting that in 1983 IOC had a strategy meeting in London with the aim of islamatizing Africa, in that meeting they produced a 322 paged document, 126 pages were focused on Nigeria identifying Nigeria a key nation to be captured saying the south west should stand and resist the APC Islamic agenda for Nigeria under the disguise of politics. Also made mention of rivers state saying they are also interested in the oil and gas of the nation saying that’s why they are also pulling weight in rivers state. Saying if Buhari wins 2015, Christianity is looked up for the next hundred years and Christianity wouldn’t be passed to our children said the issue is not if Goodluck Jonathan is performing or not, saying Goodluck is 100% successful, he is there for a purpose to rebuild the foundation of Nigeria. IOC strategy on how to capture Nigeria Their plan he said: SOUTH EAST, They appear formidable but they Christianity is merchandised. It can be bought and sold. If they see sufficient money the Ibo man would drop the bible and pick up the Koran. It has started happening as religious leaders from the east are already pushing for the Islamic brotherhood under disguise of APC. Power of money. SOUTH WEST, Both Islam and Christianity are superficial, making both similar in the west. Aim is to colonize all the Christians in the south west. Make them betray their self to instigate mistrust in the church and finally embrace the Islamic brother hood (APC) SOUTH SOUTH, Train them in Islamic countries convert them and return them to push the message of Islam in the south. they are achieving it gradually, Alahaji Asari Dokubo was their failed first experiment he said, he also emphasized the church must raise disciples instead of billionaires saying the church should be galvanized in righteous actions, pray and fast for the church and also stated the Goodluck should be given the mandate of Christians to avert the hideous plans of Islamic brotherhood under the APC disguise. And true Christians who want the existence and continuity of the Nigeria church should please spread this message saying information is power. NOTE FOR READERS: BEWARE: Abuja Declaration Has Been Edited Apparently, as a result of the growing awareness amongst Christians of the evil planned by the Muslims against the Church, the Muslims went online to edit and distort the information on the Abuja Declaration of 1989. The information on Wikipedia was edited on Monday 21st July, 2014 by one Greg Abdul. Their battle plan detailing the plot behind the current Boko Haram insurgency and other forms of political manipulations by the Muslims in the country, was completely removed

Good Morning

2 Likes

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by xmich(m): 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
Jenonye:
If those kids were truly abducted, after the training may God turn their hearts against their abductors . May those guns be used to wipe boko boys training them.

Abducted ni,this are the latest almarjiris in kano recieving training on what they are ment for.
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by chinedusamson(m): 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
Admin aw u get dis pics dem
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by adenine02: 12:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
Akon419:
Housa/Fulani donating their children to boko boys since 1670
bros no vex o
if av bin listen to news u'll hear dem kidnapping men women and children
this is wat dy r doin wit dem o
d women and girls r been use fr bombing and d boys and men r been use as foot soldiers.
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by tammie24: 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
mhizenugu:
Lool, Lagos advanced city?? You yo-robbers are funny sha!!
If Lagos isn't then your village is the Advance City abi?
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by adenine02: 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
JayJustus:
a non-nothern kid is scared of cockroach and these animals are carrying guns?? see why the north has always and will always be our problem but Muslims Una too fundamental aswear...
this pic is from somalia
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
I am still clamouring for the division of our ''beloved'' country. I can boldly state religious reasons as one of the grounds for this division based on the restrictions on Nland. The denial of access to comment freely in a certain section is a microcosm of the wider Nigerian society. Seun congratulations for aiding and abetting such angry
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Louislewis: 1:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
Vultures will soon be rushing for their meat if they don't take time. The earlier they repent, the better for them and their family.
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by kingthreat(m): 1:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Adolf Hitler was even manipulated by one Haj Amin Al-Husseini. A Palestinian leader during the British mandate 1921. The 'Icon of Evil" gave an insight on the part he and his grand mufti Soldiers played. The people are evil. .simple!!

Adolf Hitler's motivation was strictly based on greed and racial superiority, not religion.
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Kobeje(m): 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
This was forwarded to me with no source. Could this be true?
------------------------------------------------
UNBELIEVABLE! A MUST READ!

It Is Either The Koran Or The Sword - ALIYU GWARZO

''When I say that the Presidency must come to the north next year I am referring to the Hausa-Fulani core north and not any northern christian or muslim minority tribe.

The Christians in the north such as the Berom, the Tiv, the Kataf, the Jaba, the Zuru, the Sayyawa, the Bachama, the Jukun, the Idoma and all the others are nothing and the muslim minorities in the north, including the Kanuri, the Nupe, the Igbira, the Babur, the Shuwa Arabs, the Marghur and all the others know that when we are talking about leadership in the north and in Nigeria, Allah has given it to us, the Hausa-Fulani.

They can grumble, moan and groan as much as they want but each time they go into their bedrooms to meet their wives and each time they get on their prayer mats to begin their prayers, it is we the Fulani that they think of, that they fear, that they bow to and that they pray for.

Some of them are even ready to give us their wives and daughters for one nights sport and pleasure. They owe us everything. This is because we gave them Islam through the great Jihad waged by Sheik Usman Dan Fodio.

We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing islam on them by force.

It was either the Koran or the sword and most of them chose the Koran. In return for the good works of our forefathers Allah, through the British, gave us Nigeria to rule and to do with as we please. Since 1960 we have been doing that and we intend to continue.

No Goodluck or anyone else will stop us from taking back our power next year. We will kill, maim, destroy and turn this country into Africa's biggest war zone and refugee camp if they try it.

Many say we are behind Boko Haram. My answer is what do you expect? We do not have economic power or intellectual power. All we have is political power and they want to take even that from us.

We must fight and we will fight back in order to keep it. They have brought in the infidels from America and the pigs from Israel to help them but they will fail. The war has just begun, the Mujahadeen are more than ready and by Allah we shall win.

If they don't want an ISIS in Nigeria then they must give us back the Presidency and our political power. Their soldiers are killing our warriors and our people every day but mark this: even if it takes one hundred years we will have our revenge.

Every Fulani man that they kill is a debt that will be repaid even if it takes 100 years. The Fulani have very longk memories.''- ALIYU GWARZO
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by stanech: 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
Islam is a cancer that should not be allowed to spread. if you have 40 percent Muslim in your neighbourhood you are surely bleeped
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Riclord001(m): 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
kayciano:
Are they telling me that This TERRORISM has come to stay...?

God forbid...
yeah, unless u wana change that this Feb
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by BotherMleeper(m): 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
kingthreat:

During those wars did anybody claim God told them to kill? Did Adolf Hitler carry a cross and say he was a servant of Christ? Christianity is never synonymous with war. Christ the author and finisher of our faith never at anytime did support murder talkless of Genocide.

Unfortunately, what I stated is not daft. I am not a hater of Muslims but this Jihadi tendency is making Islam a frightening. Last month people had to protest in the streets of Germany against Islam. It is that bad.

so if hitler had indeed said god commanded him to murder half of europe, that'd make it a perfectly acceptable generalisation of christian blood thirst?

the lunatic fringe will always rationalize their wholesale murder be it by using religion or genetic purity. just as all nazis were germans but not all germans were nazis, so also all muslims are not terrorists. if indeed all almost 2 billion rather than the lunatic 0.00001% of us were murderous blood thirsty zealots i wonder what state the world would be in right now.

let us even put the terror into context:

1. Al Qaeda grew as an offshoot protest against the saudi kingdom (terrorists vs muslim)

2. IS/ISIL is bent on eradicating Shi'a (terrorists vs a faction of muslims)

3. Hamas/Hezbollah is fighting the injustice of israeli agression and occupation (arabs vs jews)

4. Boko Haram is a nihilistic force rampaging for the sake of carnage and destroying anyone and anything in its path (terrorists vs everyone)

evidently you cannot conceive of modern terrorism as a global jihad against christians. we're all collective victims, so rather than denounce a people, its best we understand what confronts us and how to fight it. we need to begin by both religions disabusing the minds of adherents from extremist ideologies and the quest for martyrdom and heavenly virgins; also to erase the notion of US vs THEM mentality.

but like i always say, we shall condemn terror, but we wont apologize for the delusion of a godless few. there's no collective guilt here.

God help us all.

MODIFIED TO ADD"

the PEGIDA movement staging anti islam protest isnt a good image for a historically xenophobic germany, and that was precisely why there were counter protests and official condemnation of the movement.

remember, this was exactly how the NSDAP protested daily in the streets of the post weimar german reich to give the jews a bad name in order to literally hang them.

neo nazis still exist in german and they make up a bulk of the pegida movememt.
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by kazmanbanjoko(m): 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
We are nothing but pencil in the hand of the creator.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by kingthreat(m): 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
FotherMucker:

so if hitler had indeed said god commanded him to murder half of europe, that'd make it a perfectly acceptable generalisation of christian blood thirst?

the lunatic fringe will always rationalize their wholesale murder be it by using religion or genetic purity. just as all nazis were germans but not all germans were nazis, so also all muslims are not terrorists. if indeed all almost 2 billion rather than the lunatic 0.00001% of us were murderous blood thirsty zealots i wonder what state the world would be in right now.

let us even put the terror into context:

1. Al Qaeda grew as an offshoot protest against the saudi kingdom (terrorists vs muslim)

2. IS/ISIL is bent on eradicating Shi'a (terrorists vs a faction of muslims)

3. Hamas/Hezbollah is fighting the injustice of israeli agression and occupation (arabs vs jews)

4. Boko Haram is a nihilistic force rampaging for the sake of carnage and destroying anyone and anything in its path (terrorists vs everyone)

evidently you cannot conceive of modern terrorism as a global jihad against christians. we're all collective victims, so rather than denounce a people, its best we understand what confronts us and how to fight it. we need to begin by both religions disabusing the minds of adherents from extremist ideologies and the quest for martyrdom and heavenly virgins; also to erase the notion of US vs THEM mentality.

but like i always say, we shall condemn terror, but we wont apologize for the delusion of a godless few. there's no collective guilt here.

God help us all.

Nice piece. However, tte fact remains that terrorism in Islam is as a result of few of the teachings. Moderate Muslims ignore those teachings while the fundamentalists follow these radical teachings to the core. God help us all
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by BotherMleeper(m): 2:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
kingthreat:

Nice piece. However, tte fact remains that terrorism in Islam is as a result of few of the teachings. Moderate Muslims ignore those teachings while the fundamentalists follow these radical teachings to the core. God help us all

This generalised fallacy is exactly what needs to be disposed of. Every holy book has innuendos and ambiguous phrases that rely on context for their import. There are perhaps a billion things in both new and old testament i can skew out of context to make it ominous. Lemme give you a rather terrestrial example: the constitution is analogous to a holy book. But those who chose to abuse it interpret it as it serves their purpose.

The teachings you refer to can mean many different things to different mental environments same as the gospels. Even the 10 commands have had prefixes and suffixes added to them over the centuries.

If a delusioned adherent suddenly develops a kaleidoscopic view of the tenets of Islam and deliberately or subconsciously misinterpreted the wordings, would that be the fault of the author? Of the other normal adherents?

Even the word "jihad" is misunderstood within and without islam. You're smart enough to lookit up.

Again, if the teachings are literal in suggesting violence, where would the world be?
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by bigsam46: 2:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
These are sending a dangerous signal to the existence of Nigeia as one nation and not only that the other regions of Nigeria should get themselves prepared.
imolereed:
Don't know how authentic these pics are but they are being credited to Boko Haram. There are reports that these kids could be some of the abducted boys in the North East now being trained with AK47.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/disturbing-pics-credited-to-boko-haram.html?m=1
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Neplusultra(f): 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
[quote author=mhizenugu post=30139041] Lool, Lagos advanced city?? You yo-robbers are funny sha!! [/quote Lolz!! ]

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by VoteWisely: 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
#VoteWisely #GEJ

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by just2endowed: 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
discusant:

What's my excuse?

allAfrica.com: Nigeria: Buhari Calls for Sharia in All States

http://m.allafrica.com/stories/200108270355.html/

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/buhari-calls-total-sharia-nigeria/

Stop insulting, argue with facts.

na waoh so buhari says all this things in the media. little did he know he be contesting for president at his peak
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Nuella222(f): 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
Please did any of u come across my voters card? I've been looking for it since morning but it was like looking for a needle in a hay stack.
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by reflx(m): 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
chrisbaba1:

[size=18pt]aLMANJARI SCHOOLS ARE ISLAMIC SCHOOLS, WHO TRAIN THEIR CHILDREN TO BELIEVE IN SHARIA ETC..... This is simply the practical aspect of enforcing sharia, learning beyond the classroom....... AND THESE ALMANJARI BOYS WILL DIE FOR ISLAM AND FRANKLY THEY FEAR NOTHING BECAUSE THEY ARE STILL IGNORANT AND BROUGHT UP FOR THIS PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IF YOU HAVE LIVED IN YOBE OR BAUCHI AS I HAVE U WILL UNDERSTAND ME BETTER......[/size]

learning beyond the classroom......wow...more like practicals!!!
God save us all...seems like they want to turn nigeria to NIGERISTAN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Labour Party Wins Big At Airport Staff School Enugu - Punch / "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu / EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.