Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,860 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram (55325 Views)

Underage Voters In Bayelsa Election (pics) / 2 Suicide Bombers Strike Moroua In Cameroon - Warning: Very Disturbing Pictures / Underage Voter Causes A Fight Among Party Agents In Keffi (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by notoriousbabe: 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
Allahu akbar
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by HephzibahO: 4:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
Normality:
Oh my God
This is really bad

but THAT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS

It is really your business. Pray or keep watch. If one of them enters your town disguising as a minor who has lost his way, your town is affected then. If they travel the same path with you, you are affected. Terrorism is the worst threat to human life because it has a ripple effect that spreads in a very unnoticeable manner. So it is your business. Pray for the north!
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
shizzle11:
This is why we should reject any perpetual presidential aspirant from smelling aso rock again because he will only protect the interest of his boko extremist brothers
O boy format ur brain asap, because its useless.
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
Religion and ideology go hand in hand and can as well be very dangerous. That is what we are seeing here as it is looking for ways to recruit to infiltrate the nation. Nigeria should tell Northerners to buzz off! It is time to stop the elites from that region from holding any high position in that nation. Northern part of Nigeria is gradually tell the South they people aren't different and must seek different nation. Let these animals go their way, peaceful Nigerians!
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by shizzle11(m): 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
O boy format ur brain asap, because its useless.
I will do so after i'm done fvckin your mother
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
shizzle11:
I will do so after i'm done fvckin your mother
You re from d gutter obviously. U lacked manners
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
even their adults cant aim well. watched a video of a soldier's encounter with boko haram. those mofos kept wasting bullets.
Fix this Lord
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by NaijaGoodThings: 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
[b]Nigerians, good things are happening here:

http://goodluckmatters.com
[/b][/b][b]
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by MadCow1: 6:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
discusant:

What's my excuse?

allAfrica.com: Nigeria: Buhari Calls for Sharia in All States

http://m.allafrica.com/stories/200108270355.html/

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/buhari-calls-total-sharia-nigeria/

Stop insulting, argue with facts.

Like I said, the others are drunkards, what's your excuse?

So Buhari's preference would be Sharia in all states.. I am sure your preference would be Christianity all over the world..

So there is a fact for you... What next fo you have up your sleeves or are you now ready to give me your excuse?
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
Misogynist2014:
M.ORON
Your father at home is a slowpoke •
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by galaxy23: 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
D future hit men
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Crispels(m): 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
mhizenugu:
Lool, Lagos advanced city?? You yo-robbers are funny sha!!

she's not a Yoruba, she's from Enugu,, check her username!

don't mix we igbos with Yorubas and Hausa's
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Icariah: 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by daryoor(m): 10:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
any boy that can lift a rifle deserves a rifle - charles taylor swift
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by pawesome(m): 11:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ehm.....buh actually that none of my businesss undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram by Zuntun(f): 9:34am On Jul 31, 2015
Me I like the way of this guys in their up bringing

Wish christains can do same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases / Ex-president Jonathan’s Aide Returns N1.5bn Loot To FG - Newtelegraphonline / "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.