Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Unlawful Tax Collection - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unlawful Tax Collection (342 Views)

It Is Unlawful To Send The Fulani Herdsmen Out Of Delta - Okowa / Ikpeazu Warns Against Unlawful Swearing-in Of Otti / EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unlawful Tax Collection by sCross: 6:09am On Jan 26, 2015
And the bus conductor said "Oga if i follow that place, my money go finish; i go give those boys, con give police. E better for me to pass this place so i no go see them"

Even though the bus conductor had slightly over 2000 naira in his hands and yet the fees these rascals collect would have wiped him almost dry.

My question is this; why do they keep paying them? It's not like the rascals do anything positive They don't help with traffic. Neither do they help in keeping lagos clean but yet they're diligent in collecting their "wages". Anybody who doesn't budge would be hindered from working.

As the election nears, I believe it's an issue that we need to discuss since their backers are definitely top placed.

Asides from clearing them off the streets, we need to engage them with meaningful jobs such as refuse collection especially recyclable waste.

What are your thoughts? I would like to hear from you.

(1) (Reply)

Mjr. Gen. "Mohammed" "Oluwole" Buhari - Any Update On Certificate? / 10 Ways President Jonathan Champions Women Empowerment / Online Shopping | Electronics, Books, Fashion &more | Jumia Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.