Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

The Deceit Behind Who Paid For The Apc Nomination Form Of Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Deceit Behind Who Paid For The Apc Nomination Form Of Buhari (678 Views)

Jonathan's Appoinment: Countering The Deceit Of Some Northern Element / The Deceit Behind OSAMA'S DEATH. / How Detrot Bomber Father Paid For General Buhari Apc Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Deceit Behind Who Paid For The Apc Nomination Form Of Buhari by Thetruth2015: 8:19am On Jan 26, 2015
Evil only strive, when Good Men keeps silent .
General BUHARI has been telling the entire Nation that he paid for his Nomination Form via a Bank loan from his Bank .This is False and completely untrue.

No loan was availed to General Buhari by his Bank which I will not name now , the Money was paid into his account by a Nigerian , with strong link to Yemeni Rebels ..

Will reveal the identity tomorrow

Watch out
Re: The Deceit Behind Who Paid For The Apc Nomination Form Of Buhari by Thetruth2015: 8:30am On Jan 26, 2015
The Nomination Form of General BUHARI was paid for by the Father of the convicted Detroit Bomber

Abdulmutallab Farouk

I challenge the BUHARI campaign organisation to disproof this and I will release my proofs

We say no to deceit
Re: The Deceit Behind Who Paid For The Apc Nomination Form Of Buhari by Skako(m): 8:55am On Jan 26, 2015
Hahaha munmun dey make me laugh,who are u challenging buhari campaign manager

u better go chop eba and igbono
soup wey they for ur table

buhari till u get extral not common sense

3 Likes

Re: The Deceit Behind Who Paid For The Apc Nomination Form Of Buhari by clevvermind(m): 9:12am On Jan 26, 2015
apc is a party of deceit. they would be exposed in all their evil plans.
Re: The Deceit Behind Who Paid For The Apc Nomination Form Of Buhari by henryangelo: 9:30am On Jan 26, 2015
Buhari is a known terrorist,am not surprise about this news,his dirty change is to islamise the country but we say Noooooo!!!to that kind of change, we are ok and pleased GEJ effort to transform the country.

Up GEJ
GEJ till 2015
Re: The Deceit Behind Who Paid For The Apc Nomination Form Of Buhari by bokohalal(m): 9:33am On Jan 26, 2015
ISIS paid for the nomination form. Satis?
Re: The Deceit Behind Who Paid For The Apc Nomination Form Of Buhari by masseratti: 9:40am On Jan 26, 2015
You guys are just making the General more popular by your lies,no Nigerian politician has being demonised the way you guys come up with different stories,allegations,adverts and documentaries, rather you should show us what you have done and will do,a state capital was under attack by forces with international links,you are busy shouting Buhari this Buhari that.

1 Like

Re: The Deceit Behind Who Paid For The Apc Nomination Form Of Buhari by Tintinix: 9:59am On Jan 26, 2015
masseratti:
You guys are just making the General more popular by your lies,no Nigerian politician has being demonised the way you guys come up with different stories,allegations,adverts and documentaries, rather you should show us what you have done and will do,a state capital was under attack by forces with international links,you are busy shouting Buhari this Buhari that.

I appreciate your frustration.. Its not GEJ being bashed

(1) (Reply)

Rewind......Obasanjo, Ekwueme And The Igbo Vote / Security Tip You Probably Didn't Know On Nairaland / Photo: Pastor Adeboye Also Prays For Osinbajo & Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.