Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate (36115 Views)

Suspended N.I.A Boss Hid $43M Found In Lagos From Buhari & Security Adviser / Checkout The Pose Of President Buhari's Security Personel / Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
E be like this gal dey craze sha. We go fall her hand if she no tk her time o

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by maylisa(f): 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Who gave zahria buhari the phone to type this nonsense on twitter? What does she know about politics?

She should focus on her photoshop pictures which she would use to attract guys that would lead to a standing oviation and increase the demand for vaseline in the market and forget about politics...

I hope she has her waec result too? We don't wanna hear stories that can touch..

GEJ till 2019
Judiciary till 3019(for buhari waec)
Nairaland till 4019 if possible.
wicked grin

6 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by Riclord001(m): 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
i hear
Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by kingthreat(m): 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
I can understand her rage. If you call my papa illiterate for my front, if I no knock two of your teeth commot you better thank your stars.
Sai buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by allanphash7(m): 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
My dear sweet hear you just kip mute and watch

Even if my father in law (ur dad) present psp bill as certificate he has already got my bote cos i need change

TEAM BUHARI
TEAM CHANGE
Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by dunkem21(m): 2:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
Riclord001:

ur grammar eh? are u supposed to talk on literacy and illiteracy?

Don't even start. We decided to turn a blind eye but you want us to burst the bubble.

The general's daughter can't even spell "fourth" correctly despite her education abroad.

The mathematics phobia runs in the family blood.

Forth indeed.

12 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by hizaya61(m): 2:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
Abegi she dey fight for her future not mine, where jimi I need internet to send me cv jare
Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by yommyphresh(m): 2:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
Oga ooo
Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
K
Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by mcfestgee: 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
What you don't know is that the wish of every girl is to be a president daughter. Sorry it will not happen to you twice. Maybe you were not born when you father first misrule this country, take heart and remain ex-president daughter. Nevertheless, let him provide genuine certificate and not Oluwole.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by OgologoDimkpa: 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
kallmemrB:
Am not in support of Jonathan incompetence or wish he returns as president on may 29...

But what baffles me his Buhari attitude during this Saga.. What is so hard in presenting ur certificate and shutting ur doubters up
He can only present what he has.
For now he has no WAEC certificate except the oluwole one embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by redcliff: 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Who gave zahria buhari the phone to type this nonsense on twitter? What does she know about politics?

She should focus on her photoshop pictures which she would use to attract guys that would lead to a standing oviation and increase the demand for vaseline in the market and forget about politics...

I hope she has her waec result too? We don't wanna hear stories that can touch..

GEJ till 2019

Its obvious your post is more nonsensical than wat she put up on twitter

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by OgologoDimkpa: 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
Buhari is a cattle rearer that wants to rule Nigeria. It's no longer business as usual cos Nigerians have learnt.
Enough of Born-to-rule mentality.
What stopped him from going back to school all these while he left office bearing in mind he'll attempt to rule Nigeria again?.
Afterall, Baba Iyabo Obasanjo returned back to school immediately he left office

6 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by Riclord001(m): 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
KINGTELLER:
She is doing all this for self-esteem.. My opnion though tongue tongue

Edited: I counter that remark of her that her father ran a post which could not be ran by an illitrate Was Abacha literate when he mount the podium? ....
Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by Mistermamus(m): 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dey abroad dey enjoy ya papa stolen money con dey tweet lyk u care abt nigeria problems mtsheww

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
ketekete:

you can borrow him yours .......

go and sit down how old are you. .......

tell your father to bring his certificate or else. .....dis..quali..fied

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
A well cultured lady......

A man that can train his children this way....is worth entrusting other children with...
Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by johnbuck81(m): 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
zahra na internationally ashaw*
Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by Thinkr(m): 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
dulaman:
don't mind them, they are scared of buhari. if APC had given other person the ticket. PDP will just go to sleep as they have already won. but buhari giving them nightmare, they know he is loved
he is loved but he lost 3 elections. Coincedent?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by ketekete: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
@keteketenews
SOURCE: http://ketekete.com/zahra-took-twitter-defend-father-buhari/

Some love from Zahra to haters.. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by M4gunners: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
Bitch you should be ashamed of you and your fake Father certificate. Attention seeker why didn't you tweet this since, why now bitch? Your Father wants to die for power as if nigeria is his property.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by Orikinla(m): 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
ketekete:

My dear, don't mind the idiotic fringe elements of the failed PDP and errand boys of GEJ.
We are more than them and also better and greater than them. cheesy
They're intellectually reta-rded and under a terrible spell caused by the 6 years misrule of the most corrupt and incompetent government in the history of Nigeria as noted by Prof. Charles Chukwuma Soludo and legal luminary Prof. Itse Sagay as quoted below.
[size=18pt]
So, this man attended secondary school and we hear he was even the head boy. He has been to the Cadet School in Mons, he attended the War College in the US and was given a certificate which is equivalent to a master’s degree.

Sagay said Nigeria had continued to worsen under the leadership of President Goodluck Jonathan despite the fact that he was the first doctorate degree holder to become the President of Nigeria.

“If I may add, how has the Ph.D of the President helped this country?” he said.
http://nigeriacamera.net/buharis-certificate-equivalent-to-masters-degree-says-sagay/
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by Missmossy(f): 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
Buhahahahaha Buhari has suffered grin

7 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
Imagine illiterate buhari. ....boko haram

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by KINGTELLER: 2:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
Riclord001:

Question ... Go straight to the point.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by DonaldGenes(m): 2:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

GEJ till 2019

Hahahahahahaha The Vaseline part Crack me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
ngoziiwenofu1:
zahra is it because your father kept on spending Nigerian money on you that Made you to come out and start talking rubbish?
GMB lavishes our money on you.
Everyone knows that your dad is a stark illiterate.
please if you don't want to spoil your reputation just go and hide yourself. You should be ashamed of of yourself to come and put mouth in such a degrading matter. please go and park your case.
How is 'illiterate' a noun?
Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by kaybee100683(m): 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
ngoziiwenofu1:
zahra is it because your father kept on spending
Nigerian money on you that Made you to come
out and start talking rubbish?
GMB lavishes our money on you.
Everyone knows that your dad is a stark
illiterate.
please if you don't want to spoil your reputation
just go and hide yourself. You should be
ashamed of of yourself to come and put mouth
in such a degrading matter. please go and park
your case.
Get yourself an Oxford dictionary, check d meaning of the word illiterate and stop embarrassing yourself.. It seems money spent for your school fees is going down d drain already.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
KINGTELLER:

Question ... Go straight to the point.
You are not any better!
Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
Zahra tell your illiterate father to produce his cattle rearing certificate since he dosnt have an educational one embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
Again she says his certificate doesn't matter.. Did dis gal Eva apply 4 a job

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by iwriterng(m): 2:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
"forth"? Now am really interested in your dad's certificate.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Visits Tinubu In Lagos (photos) / Tinubu Vows To Crash Petrol Price, Eliminate Hardships / Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.