Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate (36118 Views)

Suspended N.I.A Boss Hid $43M Found In Lagos From Buhari & Security Adviser / Checkout The Pose Of President Buhari's Security Personel / Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by Kanana(m): 2:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Who gave zahria buhari the phone to type this nonsense on twitter? What does she know about politics?

Its Zahra mind you not Zahria. You called that she said as " nonsense"? U ought not exhibit cluelessness cos we already know its in you [/i]too.

She should focus on her photoshop pictures which she would use to attract guys that would lead to a standing oviation and increase the demand for vaseline in the market and forget about politics...

[i]She need not photoshop cos she's stunning and unusually pretty. Unlike the overwieght your GEJ got at home

[s]I hope she has her waec result too? We don't wanna hear stories that can touch..
[/s]

Digression

GEJ till 2019
Judiciary till 3019(for buhari waec)
Nairaland till 4019 if possible.
Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by major466(m): 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
x9ja1960:
For our side;

Change is when an ordinary Nigerian becomes president and not the usual cabal that have held us hostage since 1960...e never happen before!

Change is when a Nigerian president (presidential system) has a phd and a result to prove it...e never happen before!

Change is when petrol price goes down in Nigeria...e never happen before!

Change is when you have a port in Onitsha...e never happen before!

Change is when cars are being built in Nnewi...e never happen before!

Change is when a Nigerian president has all his children studing in Nigeria...e never happen before!

Change is when a Nigerian president allows free and fair elections, freedom of speech, so much that the opposition come get mouth dey shout change...lol...e never happen before!

Change is GEJ and GEJ is Change! No wonder those old men dey vex...power don commot dia domot...lol

Add ur own ooo...

https://www.nairaland.com/2111829/define-change-area
Gold Medal Post. smiley

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by KINGTELLER: 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
ferdimako:

You are not any better!

I never said I'm .... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by fazzy28(m): 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
Huh!! Clap 4 urslf k.....
Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by silibaba: 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
ketekete:
She goes on with the tweets below..

SOURCE: http://ketekete.com/zahra-took-twitter-defend-father-buhari/

if i may ask you beauty babe

if your father is been elected as the president of Nigeria, how does he intend fighting corruption with TINUBU EL RUFAI, IBB around him

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by DonaldGenes(m): 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
Acidosis:
Fine girl with empty brain.

Present your father's certificate and stop ranting on twitter. Keep shopping around the world with your father's looted ptf fund while his followers survive daily on fura da nunu

iSeldom thought you were Once an APC attacking Dog? #Surprised

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by Agbgift(f): 2:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
barcanista:
Zahra, you have tweeted the minds of all Nigerians. The PDP Members are wasting their time and resources chasing shadows.
Mr man she tweeted your mind and not my mind.

9 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by OsamaB: 2:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
My dear Zahra,

Focus on your schooling out there in the UK because it will be sad if you come out later and say yours is missing too....

P.s, easy with the photoshop editing because that face beauty wouldn't sell, all you have is your éducation.

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by bankylan: 2:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
.....Now I know the disadvantage of freedom of speech: It is better you maintain your silence rather than displaying your ignorance.

You need to know what the electoral law says about Presidential candidates!...What does it take for your father to present an authentic certificate? Why should the issue of certificate linger for even a month?

I am not a fan of GEJ, but if indeed we need a change, your father should have cleared the mess generated by this certificate issue.

GEJ is weak, but to think Buhari is the only Nigerian than can save this nation is nothing but absolute mental degradation many Nigerian youths are suffering from.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by Mekateka: 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hajiya yankuri. tell your father to show us his certificate.

5 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
So buhari sent his daughter for photoshop just to campaign. Now she's got a platform for campaign; she should release a sex tape that will get her even more fans

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by Acidosis(m): 2:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
DonaldGenes:

iSeldom thought you were Once an APC attacking Dog? #Surprised

Everything within and outside me despise Buhari and APC. I will pick a Sambo or Atiku presidency over that f00l and "kwankwasor"

7 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by bigwallace(m): 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
I doont understand why u pple re fretting on dis buhari cert issue,if he is not qualified to run let inec disqualify him shikena!!!! if not u guys should keep mute till eternity!!sai buhari

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by Akon419(m): 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
Are you sure her own WAEC is not forge or fake

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by Collynzo9: 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
After all the stolen money they have spent on educating her in the UK, she can't even spell ''fourth''.

6 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by Truckpusher(m): 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
barcanista:
If you are wiser than Buhari then go win a PDP or APC councillorship ticket in your ward.
Buhari never won anything on any platform based on contest.It is usually the Certificate forgery , recommendation from a school principal ,quota system, and coup d'etat that was how he rose to where he is today and the only three times he contested he failed and this one won't be any different. tongue

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by Firefire(m): 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
x9ja1960:
For our side;

Change is when an ordinary Nigerian becomes president and not the usual cabal that have held us hostage since 1960...e never happen before!

Change is when a Nigerian president (presidential system) has a phd and a result to prove it...e never happen before!

Change is when petrol price goes down in Nigeria...e never happen before!

Change is when you have a port in Onitsha...e never happen before!

Change is when cars are being built in Nnewi...e never happen before!

Change is when a Nigerian president has all his children studing in Nigeria...e never happen before!

Change is when a Nigerian president allows free and fair elections, freedom of speech, so much that the opposition come get mouth dey shout change...lol...e never happen before!

Change is GEJ and GEJ is Change! No wonder those old men dey vex...power don commot dia domot...lol

Add ur own ooo...

https://www.nairaland.com/2111829/define-change-area

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by FRENZYLO: 2:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
I look at the kind of youth these days produced by Universities not having brains upstairs .Who is Zara in the first place,just because Amechi opened the room to insult it has now become the order of the day.Zara go sit down count one by one what GEJ achieved and what your Father achieved then come up here and say more.

8 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by networkgenuis: 2:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
Has any other person noticed that most elite Muslimahs don't wear Hijab and Niqqab?
Just an observation Sha. God dey.

To the topic:
lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by jamillion: 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
Jst cnt imagine February 15th
Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by Prince202020(m): 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
Bleep her, why is she not wearing Hijab

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by Firefire(m): 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
bankylan:
.....Now I know the disadvantage of freedom of speech: It is better you maintain your silence rather than displaying your ignorance.

You need to know what the electoral law says about Presidential candidates!...What does it take for your father to present an authentic certificate? Why should the issue of certificate linger for even a month?

I am not a fan of GEJ, but if indeed we need a change, your father should have cleared the mess generated by this certificate issue.

GEJ is weak, but to think Buhari is the only Nigerian than can save this nation is nothing but absolute mental degradation many Nigerian youths are suffering from.

I am aligned with your submission.

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
barcanista:
Zahra, you have tweeted the minds of allsome Nigerians. The APC Members are wasting their time and resources chasing shadows.

FIXED! cool

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by ofala(m): 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
....And you are also a PHD holder....I can see that clearly from your very good English!!!!!....

I weep for Nigeria, but one thing that gladdens my heart is that from a very tender age, I shared platform with great but unfortunately uncelebrated Nigerians such as Prof Pat Utomi, Late Dimgba Igwe of The Sun Newspaper, Cosch"aris CEO, Akin Alabi of Nairabet etc and my usual opening remarks whenever I mount the podium then was , "Drop every idea you have about your paper certifications and listen attentively on how you can quickly liberate your self from lack same way we did it and are doing it with modest results"

.........I am happy that the convener of that platform; Success Attitude Development Center, is still alive with several global awards for energies invested in encouraging Entrepreneurship in this Country.

My point here is that kids had been blindfolded by present PDP vain certificate cheap blackmail because defeat is starring them at the face

KINGTELLER:
She is doing all this for self-esteem.. My opnion though tongue tongue

Edited: I counter that remark of her that her father ran a post which could not be ran by an illitrate Was Abacha literate when he mount the podium? ....

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by Orikinla(m): 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
Missmossy:
Buhahahahaha Buhari has suffered grin
Does this family look like the family of a man who has suffered?

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by Uchizzy(m): 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dawg F*ck Bull'hari...f*uck Zahra... F*ck osi...F*uck tinubu...F*ck Fashola nd All APC Folks, including Amaechi.

PDP... UNTIL NAIRaLANd dies grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by hotgunz(m): 2:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
dguyindcorner:

You are foo.lish as your post.

and why s d comment hurtin u to dt extend? U hv a crush on her bobo grow up s freedom of speech any1 can say anytin

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by sucess001(m): 2:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Who gave zahria buhari the phone to type this nonsense on twitter? What does she know about politics?

She should focus on her photoshop pictures which she would use to attract guys that would lead to a standing oviation and increase the demand for vaseline in the market and forget about politics...

I hope she has her waec result too? We don't wanna hear stories that can touch..

GEJ till 2019
Judiciary till 3019(for buhari waec)
Nairaland till 4019 if possible.

i agree with your username...you are indeed a muguliscious mugu!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate by pamdaniel(m): 2:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
can someone tell that bitch to stay clear from politics... she don dey open mouth any how

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

SGF: How Fashola Was Schemed Out / Delta Police Arrest IPOB Members, Recover 13 Stolen AK-47 Rifles / School Days Picture Of Governor Baba Umara Zulum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.