Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Jonathan Visited The WinnersChapel Ministry Of The Living Faith Church On Sunday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Visited The WinnersChapel Ministry Of The Living Faith Church On Sunday (456 Views)

Why Jonathan Visited Babangida, Abdulsalami / Goodluck Jonathan Visited Me In A Dream / Reason President Jonathan Visited Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Visited The WinnersChapel Ministry Of The Living Faith Church On Sunday by lovyna57: 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
Just like he did in the run up to the 2011 presidential election when he visited the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, President Goodluck Jonathan, today, January 25, 2015 visited the Winners Chapel Ministry of The Living Faith Church where Dr. David Oyedepo is the Presiding Bishop but in a dramatic event, what would be regarded as a shock to many went down during a service held at the Church’s head office in Ogun state.

Speaking in a sermon, Bishop David Oyedepo revealed that the gate of hell will be opened on those who vote the incumbent president (President Jonathan) out in the forthcoming 2015 presidential elections.

In his words; “We will open the gate of hell on those who oppose you” The bishop further went to say; “How did Nigeria get to this stage, from opening gate of hell, to militants threatening war, to Northerners threatening bloodshed?“The frustrations confronting GEJ and his lackeys are understandable.“We pray for them”

Oyedepo reportedly also said: “I pray that God will grant President Jonathan the unusual grace to meet the demands of his office.”

Jonathan on his part addressed the congregation saying: “I don’t want to talk much before I am accused of coming to Church to campaign for election. I plead with you all to keep praying for successful and peaceful election next month.”

According to a report by Pulseng.com, Oyedepo declared his unflinching support for President Goodluck Jonathan’s re-election bid.

- See more at: http://sharebitemag..it/2015/01/visited-winners-chapel-ministry-of.html#axzz3PvlzwecX

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why I'll Vote Jimi Agbaje In The Coming Elections.. / Photos: Jonathan's Massive Transformation In The Critical Sectors / Pdp, You Lied,it Won't Work....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.